hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Im deffo starting to develop feelings for this girl i've been seeing we have been "out" 3 times and shes been to a party at mine and even joined our D&D sessions.

i have no idea what im doing and im terrified of fucking things up like always.
    D&D session? put it in her butt backside stab for double damage.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Im deffo starting to develop feelings for this girl i've been seeing we have been "out" 3 times and shes been to a party at mine and even joined our D&D sessions.

D&D session? put it in her butt backside stab for double damage.
    Rogues do it from behind. A classic.

I texted her yesterday and told her what I felt about her but also saying that I understand that if she has no feelings for me, there's really nothing for me to do or hope for. Just wish her the best of luck and move on. I didn't even expect a reply and told her as much.

Tonight I actually got a text back. Turns out she had a major major burn a few years ago and has had troubles getting feelings for anyone ever since, and while she thought she could for me, things just didn't work out that way and she didn't want me to waste my time on her. (exact words)

I can very much relate to that and in retrospect it explains a lot about her, things that I understand better now.

Have to say I really appreciate her telling me that, and it's a lot more closure than I thought I'd ever get.

I'll figure out a nice reply tomorrow, and then that's that.
    Alright, texted her saying I appreciate her telling me that and that I know how she feels - I've been the through the same, and for me it was years of a subconscious mindset of anticipating and being afraid of getting hurt again whenever I met someone.

Told her I care about her, that how she feels does pass with time and that she deserves to be happy. Ended with a good ol' "take care".

Might have overdone it, but I wanted her to know I can relate to how she feels.

Now onwards to other things.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    That's quite sweet and nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    That's quite sweet and nicely done.
    Honestly, it's quite the character development on my side given the last... 8 years?
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

gg

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post

Don't overthink it m8. When you say been "out", do you mean just the two of you?
    yes mate twice at the pub just sat in the beer garden together chatting and once we went for dinner and then to the pub.
    That sounds pretty good tbh, she obviously likes your company too. Has she given any other (i say "other" because her going out with you repeatedly and spending other time with you is a pretty solid indicator....) signs that she "likes" you?
    well she drunk texted me and called me cute XD

Don't overthink it m8. When you say been "out", do you mean just the two of you?
    yes mate twice at the pub just sat in the beer garden together chatting and once we went for dinner and then to the pub.
    That sounds pretty good tbh, she obviously likes your company too. Has she given any other (i say "other" because her going out with you repeatedly and spending other time with you is a pretty solid indicator....) signs that she "likes" you?
    pooper
    meh

You're in mate. Nobody accidentally "drunk texts" and calls someone cute.

Women can be bloody weird though so rejection is still on the cards even if she does like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Women can be bloody weird though so rejection is still on the cards even if she does like you.
    Well, that is a risk when you gulag her for oppressing the workers on a first date dude.

dont fuck it up by being clingy

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Nobody accidentally "drunk texts"
    I really really accidently drunk text quite often!

Well, that is a risk when you gulag her for oppressing the workers on a first date dude.
    Not witnessed it personally tbh but I've seen friends have the problem
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Just wanted to post to say "well done Fortior". /clap

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Just say "there are whores here". Loved it, best film i've seen in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Just say "there are whores here".
    Seems harsh Quacks.

Nobody take relationship advice from this duck.

spectacular return to form from Bando. Fuck depression and what it does to me

Identifying the signs of a dip is probably the most important thing you can learn to do. I've found once I can pinpoint the start of a down turn I need to enforce a pretty heavy routine to steer myself back onto the right path. Making sure I eat 3 meals a day, get out of the house every day, keep on top of exercising etc etc

Identifying the signs of a dip is probably the most important thing you can learn to do. I've found once I can pinpoint the start of a down turn I need to enforce a pretty heavy routine to steer myself back onto the right path. Making sure I eat 3 meals a day, get out of the house every day, keep on top of exercising etc etc
    i eat once a day maybe twice, only leave the house to goto work (even then my sick time is insane) and havent been to the gym in months.