hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Jimmies rustled up in here =)

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Rustle my jimmies!

Anyone?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Jimmies rustled up in here =)

Rustle my jimmies!

Anyone?
    I'll rustle your jimmies sweetpea

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

I'm not sure if it's luck or just the way I am, it seems I'm attracting only dysfunctional people lately (last few years). Discussed with therapist - you need to go out more. But that's how I met those people. Catch 22 much?
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.
    Six shooters ruined PvP.
    What are you doing with your life?ęDoomchinchilla 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    I'm not sure if it's luck or just the way I am, it seems I'm attracting only dysfunctional people lately (last few years). Discussed with therapist - you need to go out more. But that's how I met those people. Catch 22 much?
    Show me a person who isnt dysfunctional to some degree and ill show you a lying cunt. On the other hand, you need to stop going to mental hospitals in your scrubs to pick up ladies

Daddy issues = best issues
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Show me a person who isnt dysfunctional to some degree and ill show you a lying cunt. On the other hand, you need to stop going to mental hospitals in your scrubs to pick up ladies
    Made me chuckle there. I am aware we're all dysfunctional to some degree, however after trying to make stuff work vs BPD then recently I think a mix of BPD and other stuff I'm quite keen to just be alone. For a long while whilst I quietly contemplate what the hell is wrong with people in general (most personality disorders are a result of terrible stuff being inflicted by humans onto humans unlike the stuff I deal with daily that involves mostly microscopic pissed off chaps which can be managed by outright deleting them instead of trying to talk it through, could you imagine doing CBT with E Coli?).

I'd like to think I've discovered some wisdom in all these experiences though, but the end result is that I'm just a lot more bitter and sad and therapy isn't helping anymore (got told I'm ok and to kindly fk off cuz there's lotsa sick people in line basically).

Cat is helping, tinkering with stuff is helping and a walk through the rain is helping (ty, UK) but I can see why Vader went the way he did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Six shooters ruined PvP.

At least you have a cat for company. Best wishes.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Made me chuckle there. I am aware we're all dysfunctional to some degree, however after trying to make stuff work vs BPD then recently I think a mix of BPD and other stuff I'm quite keen to just be alone. For a long while whilst I quietly contemplate what the hell is wrong with people in general (most personality disorders are a result of terrible stuff being inflicted by humans onto humans unlike the stuff I deal with daily that involves mostly microscopic pissed off chaps which can be managed by outright deleting them instead of trying to talk it through, could you imagine doing CBT with E Coli?).

I'd like to think I've discovered some wisdom in all these experiences though, but the end result is that I'm just a lot more bitter and sad and therapy isn't helping anymore (got told I'm ok and to kindly fk off cuz there's lotsa sick people in line basically).

Cat is helping, tinkering with stuff is helping and a walk through the rain is helping (ty, UK) but I can see why Vader went the way he did

If as you claim everyone is fucked up and horrible most likely the issue lies in the one thing connecting them, and that is you. This is not shitting on you to make it clear, I'm saying odds are its how you currently perceive things. Try to improve that in whatever way feels right and things should improve, hopefully.

Best of luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If you smell shit in every room you enter it is probably on your shoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    A lot of people who end up in relationships with BPD people have fucked up conceptions of what passion, love and validation is supposed to feel like (i.e. wrongly subs consciously perceive "drama" and fighting and emotional rollercoasters as inherent in caring for or loving someone). When they meet someone who doesn't treat them in the way a BPD person does (absolute adolation followed by absolute hell-fury and repeat ad infinitum) they wrongly assume "there is no spark" because they don't feel that constant ecstasy-anxiety-agony cycle that characterises a BPD relationship at least in the early stages. In a way this leaves them codependent to a degree.

Lots more on this here: outofthefog.net

Thanks guys. It's mostly what Lall said is wrong about my situation at least (discussed at length with therapist), however it wasn't that that threw me over the hedge, it's just putting an outrageous amount of effort in time trying to help the first one to end up booted to shit and her turning back to the same people who've hurt her made me nope the fuck out of the next one and made me analyse again myself.

And the wisdom comes, slowly but surely. I feel I made really good progress and it's okish now.

But the drain. Fml, the drain is real. I'm beginning to catch up, but I've been exhausted for the past months.

Six shooters ruined PvP.

Just about to meet girl for date.

E: first girl since my ex... I take a while to move on :/

Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post

Good luck, it's your year la!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Thanks la! How long until I ask her if she knows how to warp to 0 and show her my entire FHC history? I was thinking mid way through the main course...

Thanks la! How long until I ask her if she knows how to warp to 0 and show her my entire FHC history? I was thinking mid way through the main course...

Eww don't do a dinner ate. Bring your laptop (or desktop) to a coffee shop and have it open on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post

Eww don't do a dinner ate. Bring your laptop (or desktop) to a coffee shop and have it open on your screen.
    Yeah the main course is a Starbucks tuna melt m8

Thanks guys. It's mostly what Lall said is wrong about my situation at least (discussed at length with therapist), however it wasn't that that threw me over the hedge, it's just putting an outrageous amount of effort in time trying to help the first one to end up booted to shit and her turning back to the same people who've hurt her made me nope the fuck out of the next one and made me analyse again myself.

And the wisdom comes, slowly but surely. I feel I made really good progress and it's okish now.

But the drain. Fml, the drain is real. I'm beginning to catch up, but I've been exhausted for the past months.

I get the impression you are pressuring yourself at every step to be on some unending upward spiral of success and self improvement. Apologies if im way off btw. It is a noble goal but perhaps be a bit more kind to yourself when you fail. You are permanently exhausted in a career where that is very much an occupational hazard but also something to be very careful of. You need a weekend break away to a warm beach, lying around half cut for a few days in the sun imo. Something to add a deep breath to your mental sprint race.

After/during the anal sex

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

After/during the anal sex
    This guy fucks!