hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4047484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1114

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    so brother 1, half-brother and ofc my mother all contacted me to congratulate my on my birthday on the weekend (which I spent working some tough/draining catering shifts in another city, inluding driving back home at 1am because I generally don't feel the need to specifically celebrate my birthday [on the day it happens]), while brother 2 who I live with didn't make a single peep, not even after I came back and we saw each other in person again

I can't even

Also tonight I bit not on one one but two stapler clips which were each in one of the chicken nuggets in my delivery order, how do I proceed from this situation? Took some photos and video even because what in all of the fucks?
    Happy birthday!

And yeah, don't eat chicken nuggets from some strange delivery place.
    Take photos, contact them, tell them to compensate you. Also contact the Gesundheitsamt or whatever it's called in your neck of the woods.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Happy birthday Lord of the Sülze
    Last edited by Elriche Oshego; September 25 2018 at 01:47:56 PM.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoirAvlaa View Post
    good job mate, hopefully you weren't one of the "sex is everything, if I can't sex I'm a failure" crew

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    good job mate, hopefully you weren't one of the "sex is everything, if I can't sex I'm a failure" crew
    Is this what people who don't have sex sound like?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Is this what people who don't have sex sound like?
    >2018
    >Having sex with women

Nah its a polish girl who's a vet, is good times so far the day after my ex trying to joke that I'm too busy irl to get a gf because I hadn't met anyone (I already knew the Polish girl and kinda figured things were headed this way)

Enviado de meu Nexus 5X usando o Tapatalk

gg

It's the other way around, I cant have sex because I'm a failure.

You can have sex and be a failure you know (me)

Anyway, after a turbulant 2 years, finally divorced and the ex is FINALLY remortgaging the house so I'll get a bit of the equity to pay off some of the (VERY MUCH JOINT!) debts I have.

In other news, getting married (again - see above ref failure) at end of month and the Mrs is pregnant.
    Last edited by SteeleResolve; October 2 2018 at 02:50:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post

Anyway, after a turbulant 2 years, finally divorced and the ex is FINALLY remortgaging the house so I'll get a bit of the equity to pay off some of the (VERY MUCH JOINT!) debts I have.

In other news, getting married (again - see above ref failure) at end of month and the Mrs is pregnant.
    Uhm, congratulations?

Sounds like sort of a happy end.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post

My divorce took two years as well, but that is some quick turn around. Best wishes with the breeding and new marriage.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    this is really weird, and i actually feel awful about it but i'd like honest opinions please;

so there's a girl i've known for a few years and we've both been flirty with each other, but nothings actually happened because if we're honest we're really just friends.

in the past year and change we've both picked up significant others, and in her case she got engaged over the weekend, and for my case i really love mine, we're talking about buying a house and stuff

the shit bit is i feel sad about my friend getting engaged. half because i know how we are will change (as it does for any best friend that gets married) and half because i know now there's realistically no chance anything will happen.

feel shit for even wanting something to happen because as before, i love my S/O and i feel shit because i don't really know how to explain to my engaged friend how i feel.

blurehghghghhg

Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Known guys who were homeless living off of friends couches getting laid. Not difficult if you know how to approach and interact with women. Of course it's all interconnected; being a success in your mind will make you happier and skills and confidence in one area of life will bleed over to others, but if you gotta start somewhere interacting with women isn't terribly difficult provided you learn what to do and aren't grotesquely hideous or deformed or something (like all of FHC).

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    this is really weird, and i actually feel awful about it but i'd like honest opinions please;

so there's a girl i've known for a few years and we've both been flirty with each other, but nothings actually happened because if we're honest we're really just friends.

in the past year and change we've both picked up significant others, and in her case she got engaged over the weekend, and for my case i really love mine, we're talking about buying a house and stuff

the shit bit is i feel sad about my friend getting engaged. half because i know how we are will change (as it does for any best friend that gets married) and half because i know now there's realistically no chance anything will happen.

feel shit for even wanting something to happen because as before, i love my S/O and i feel shit because i don't really know how to explain to my engaged friend how i feel.

blurehghghghhg
    Let it go, that's all man.

I know those feels they are not good ones.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post

blurehghghghhg
    Pack all that shit up in a tiny box and deposit it as far down into your psyche as it will go.

Addendum: don't get married and try to avoid kids, you'll be so much more fulfilled in the long run.

Yeah, teds, I think it is too late for anything productive to come of you telling her your feelings. If you think the marriage will strain your friendship now, imagine if you tell her you want to be with her. Will just make it harder to be friends.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaztick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Known guys who were homeless living off of friends couches getting laid. Not difficult if you know how to approach and interact with women. Of course it's all interconnected; being a success in your mind will make you happier and skills and confidence in one area of life will bleed over to others, but if you gotta start somewhere interacting with women isn't terribly difficult provided you learn what to do and aren't grotesquely hideous or deformed or something (like all of FHC).
    aka how to be a manipulative socialpath #theredpill

Not necessarily. I got the most tail in my life when I was homeless. Mainly other street kids, but I was upper class homeless (I had a van).

Jesus christ what is this thread

anyway

still sober

still single (I 'm aesexual apparently)

don't want to kill myself yet

have own place to live but hate neighbors

decent job but hate travelling

don't want to kill myself

comfy group of mates (online and offline)

about to be 26 (oh god no)

don't want to kill myself despite massive seasonal mood swings (seriously I need to get a SAD lamp)

generally good times

still a weeb though (basically want to be a cute girl)

future plan is still smash certs and go to uni, as and when I can do so

edit: waifus still #1
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; October 3 2018 at 02:46:51 AM.