hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 384546474849 LastLast

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    the real drama is coming from inside the brain!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    Cheers guys. Still got dat feeling...
    Itís happening.
    She did what?

It’s happening.
    And I’m 100 miles from home dressed like a priest.
    She did what?

It’s happening.
    I think we're going to have to demand pictures this time
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Itís happening.
    And Iím 100 miles from home dressed like a priest.
    This sounds like a good story when you finally get home.

It’s happening.
    That the best way to pick up on younger men?
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

So. Quick version is my girlfriend accidentally reveals she cheated on me while we we’re out at one of her mates birthday part (fancy dress of course). Sees a geezer we both knew who shagged the mate in question dancing with my missus’ other good mate and says something along the lines of “wow he’ll have done all 3 of us if he keeps up like that”. Guy in question only been in the area for couple of months max. I’m especially pissed because the lad is one of her mates who I’ve had a pint with socially before.

So. I’m 100 miles from home, surrounded by her mates and dressed as a priest. Decide to just ride it out and sort things the next day - in the mean time I’ll nail down as much as possible so that I at least know things like when exactly the dude came on the scene. This is approximately the time of my last post here.

Which was a fine plan interrupted by my girlfriend suddenly falling off a bar stool and breaking her leg. So I spent the rest of the night on the set of Casualty. Spent the rest of the weekend looking after her literally biting my tongue.

Motherfucker.
    She did what?

There's always bigger fish in the water heh?
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

So. Quick version is my girlfriend accidentally reveals she cheated on me while we weíre out at one of her mates birthday part (fancy dress of course). Sees a geezer we both knew who shagged the mate in question dancing with my missusí other good mate and says something along the lines of ďwow heíll have done all 3 of us if he keeps up like thatĒ. Guy in question only been in the area for couple of months max. Iím especially pissed because the lad is one of her mates who Iíve had a pint with socially before.

So. Iím 100 miles from home, surrounded by her mates and dressed as a priest. Decide to just ride it out and sort things the next day - in the mean time Iíll nail down as much as possible so that I at least know things like when exactly the dude came on the scene. This is approximately the time of my last post here.

Which was a fine plan interrupted by my girlfriend suddenly falling off a bar stool and breaking her leg. So I spent the rest of the night on the set of Casualty. Spent the rest of the weekend looking after her literally biting my tongue.

Motherfucker.
    So she cheated on you and you took her to A&E and you spent the weekend looking after her?

You're a better person than me, honestly. I would've just "tough luck m8, karma is a hoe" and moonwalked out.

Unless she didn't or you're just too curious ^^ both valid reasons.

Edit: dressed as a priest I suppose means suit and what not, not literally as a priest? ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Or the part where he said at a fancy dress party, and it didnít happen right there he is trying to figure out when

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Yeah behind the coat racks ten minutes before she made the remark....

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    The foundation has no Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.
    1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to found a new Mobile Task Force dedicated to the capture and containment of forum trolls.

Sucks M8. Sorry to hear. I wouldn't put up with it. If you aren't sure, might need to dig in to some details, than confront her to see if she is lying. I caught my ex wife, but believed her denials and moved on for the sake of the marriage, but she just kept cheating on me for another 9 months. Sucks M8.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

That sucks Chakrai mate. Hope you're holding up okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I’m all good. This is shitty but I’ll be okay at the end of it all. No marriage/kids/dogs so it could be a million times worse. Just need to figure out the best way to sort it.
    She did what?

I’m all good. This is shitty but I’ll be okay at the end of it all. No marriage/kids/dogs so it could be a million times worse. Just need to figure out the best way to sort it.
    Maybe make absolutely sure that it couldn't have happened before she got together with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

It genuinely can’t - he only moved into the area recently and knew nobody. She’s mentioned the dude before and I’ve met him prior - definitely new on the scene.
    She did what?

hf throwing her to the curb mate o7

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

It genuinely can’t - he only moved into the area recently and knew nobody. She’s mentioned the dude before and I’ve met him prior - definitely new on the scene.
    U sure it wasn't a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    U sure it wasn't a joke?
    Is a good point tbh, it does seem like the kind of thing a drunk person would think of as an amusing remark. All the more reason to get to the bottom of this asap.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    U sure it wasn't a joke?
    Is a good point tbh, it does seem like the kind of thing a drunk person would think of as an amusing remark. All the more reason to get to the bottom of this asap.
    I mean going to your gf a week after the fact and saying "ye that off the cuff remark you made a week ago, did you cheat on me" is going to be a hard sell if she was in fact joking, wouldn't want to be part of the fallout from that

edit: “wow he’ll have done all 3 of us if he keeps up like that” seems kinda ambiguous tbh, does it mean that she's joking that he >will< shag her if he keeps it up?