hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1757646566676869 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1367

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

I think I am ending a relationship of 3 years. Had a big fight on New Years Eve, come home to some board games and miniatures thrown in to the snow in the front yard. Messing with my 15mm skirmish dwarves is pretty serious. So I broke it off with her, in the morning she refused to give me back some money I had given her for groceries and pot that she hasn't spent yet, so I take it out of her wallet, and she calls the cops on me. The cops were pretty chill, but wtf, she was telling the 911 operator that I tried to run her over, could have gone different.

So yeah, I think I am done. Our lease is up this month, looks like I am going to find a new place. Maybe she will move back to NY. Either way, it seems that certain lines have been crossed that just are not acceptable. When we get along well, it is nice, but she has some serious anxiety issues and PTSD, which results in explosive episodes fairly regularly.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

You don't touch the minies.

Yeah mate, you need to duck out. No kids/property right?
    She did what?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    Yeah mate, you need to duck out. No kids/property right?
    Correct. She is trying to convince me to stay with her, but I have no trust left. She had agreed to move out by the end of the month, and the landlord was going to renew the lease with just me, but now she backed out that. Don't want to sign a new lease and get stuck living with her another year or breaking the lease.

Lallente was right, lol, he told me I was making a mistake 3-1/2 years ago.
    Last edited by Dorvil Barranis; January 3 2020 at 11:34:43 PM.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

I probably told you to go for it so sorry about that. Sounds fucking terrible

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

IIRC the consensus was something along the lines of "this sounds like a recipe for disaster but what the hell, at you age how many more crazy stripper girlfriends you gonna ever have?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    IIRC the consensus was something along the lines of "this sounds like a recipe for disaster but what the hell, at you age how many more crazy stripper girlfriends you gonna ever have?"

She wasn't the stripper, just crazy.

#noregrets

Well, now it's time to own being middle-aged. Go find yourself a nice woman in her 30s who can cook and likes reading and not being fucking bonkers crazypants. You can divert your urge to fix the lives of obvious mental patients into volunteering at a homeless shelter twice a month while you take the time to start forming opinions on eyewear and which is the best doctor in your area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    And btw, you're such a fucking asshole it genuinely amazes me on a regular basis how you manage to function.

So, it seems I have skin cancer.

I went for my annual skin/mole check back in Nov to get checked out, including one that had me worried. Full check, special attention given to the mole I highlighted, but all clear from the dermatologist.

In mid January I decided to get rid of it regardless since I was paranoid about it. Got it covered by the insurance, went in, cut it out. Doc scheduled a revisit two weeks later but if anything came up in the test he’d schedule something sooner.

Just about a week later, today even, I get a call from the clinic and the doc wants to see me two hours later. He gives me the news that despite what he thought it was indeed melanoma, and likely caught as early as possible with it being at Stage 1a and only 0.3mm thick.

No indication that it has spread anywhere but took blood just in case, going back in soon to cut out even more flesh as an insurance.

This has me obviously rattled and is by far the most serious medical news I’ve ever received, but maybe I’ll calm down after all the tests...

Hoping the blood work comes out all clear and then I’ll start calling myself a cancer survivor.

And apparently there is such a thing as healthy paranoia when it comes to moles.
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Well done for being vigilant and catching it early. Fingers crossed the blood tests come clear and you can move on from it quickly!
    Look, the wages you withheld from the workmen who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of Hosts. You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves for slaughter.

Good job on catching it quickly.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

I have had melanoma once and a basil cell once. Hasn't interfered with my posting career. Scary stuff, but you should be in the clear since it was addressed early. Now on to a life of mole vigilance.

Amputate, it's the only way to be su... Oh you did already. Good job!

Sent from my Potato using my fingers

Yep, and I got even more cut out today, directors cut if you will. 5,5 cm long, 1cm at its widest. A fair chunk of flesh removed.

Two doctors have told me it was at the stage when it doesn’t spread, and just about as early as it could be found. With some praising of my paranoia even.

Now I’m just waiting for the blood labs to tell me all clear. Unless they’ve found some other shit, in which case it was about time to find it. But I’ve scheduled a full medical check in first week of March anyway
    Real men pvp in barges.

Quote Originally Posted by Amantus View Post
    good to see that Fortior seems like a decent bloke and isn't a gay fat faggot nerd despite his pony avatar

Smart man. I had a similar incident over a decade ago.
    I insisted the gp remove it and send it to the lab. He did and turned out fine. It was in my neck tho and irritated when i had to wear a tie so getting it removed was a all around plus for me.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

yeah I always end up getting some piece of myself removed in the yearly checkup

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Happy Singles Awareness Day. Current mood:

Last edited by Nordstern; February 14 2020 at 04:24:01 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post

Lallente was right, lol, he told me I was making a mistake 3-1/2 years ago.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    I think I have macular degeneration in one eye. Doctor's appointment on Wednesday. Hopefully, it's just a floater like last time.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...
    Johns Hopkins CSSE COVID-19 Dashboard