hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 439

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

  1. #1
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053

    Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

    round 8

    active moderation for maximum cuntishness, don't like it don't post in here.
    don't report just message me here or on discord
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  2. #2
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,462
    Cheers cull, well needed.

    In decidedly un-emo news, it's my 2 year wedding anniversary this coming week!

    Still emo about my job tho

  3. #3
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Cheers cull, well needed.

    In decidedly un-emo news, it's my 2 year wedding anniversary this coming week!

    Still emo about my job tho
    Ye mine is next week, wife wanted me to arrange something so I book a nice restaurant and apparently that is wrong :/

  4. #4
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Cheers cull, well needed.

    In decidedly un-emo news, it's my 2 year wedding anniversary this coming week!

    Still emo about my job tho
    Ye mine is next week, wife wanted me to arrange something so I book a nice restaurant and apparently that is wrong :/
    yeah mine was end of last month she expected a weekend away, i just wanted blowjob

    zero expectations were met
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Cheers cull, well needed.

    In decidedly un-emo news, it's my 2 year wedding anniversary this coming week!

    Still emo about my job tho
    Congrats! Mine is in September, i think i'll book somewhere fancy.

    Job emo is bad emo though

  6. #6
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Dunno what else she thinks we could do on a Monday night when I have work in the day.

  7. #7
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Dunno what else she thinks we could do on a Monday night when I have work in the day.
    Buy yourself a nice keyboard for her to break?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #8
    Pegging Specialist Donor indi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,773
    Happy anniversary, you two!

    (Smuggo, perhaps she wanted you to arrange for a weekend getaway to some hotel or something?)

    To answer a question - yeah, it's just a regular one. It's been over 2 years since the last one, no symptoms since the original episode. The neurologist wants to know what my brain looks like, me not so much. In my mind, I gain very little out of this. Worst -> diagnosis (which brings no joy, instead a hassle). Best -> my brain reflects my lack of symptoms. There is no one on one relationship between lesions and symptoms, although a large lesion load does not say good things about your disease progression/severity. Anyway, I finally did agree to have the MRI because I know that the previous is possibly a tad too negative view and there is some power in even this knowledge. I did tell him that a positive outcome may mean I stop my yearly visits to him. I just sit there and tell him I'm fine, which is to be expected because I have to call him immediately if a symptom presents. So not much point really.

  9. #9
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post
    Happy anniversary, you two!

    (Smuggo, perhaps she wanted you to arrange for a weekend getaway to some hotel or something?)
    Doubt it since she is working all weekend.

    I'm just confused, I arranged the only reasonable thing possible, and it's a nice restaurant that I know she likes.

    I put it down to womanbrain.

  10. #10
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Dunno what else she thinks we could do on a Monday night when I have work in the day.
    plan for the weekend before?

    surprise her mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  11. #11
    Pegging Specialist Donor indi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Dunno what else she thinks we could do on a Monday night when I have work in the day.
    plan for the weekend before?

    surprise her mate
    secret wish for jewelry?

    (I'm lost - a dinner at a nice restaurant seems good to me)

  12. #12
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,053
    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Dunno what else she thinks we could do on a Monday night when I have work in the day.
    plan for the weekend before?

    surprise her mate
    secret wish for jewelry?

    (I'm lost - a dinner at a nice restaurant seems good to me)
    indeed, ill go big on the 20th, currently at 18th
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  13. #13
    Smuggo
    Guest
    This is 9th so not a landmark or anything. Plus I just bought her a 1000 Surface Pro and 350 worth of uni books so she's not getting anything else cos I can't afford it.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    April 9, 2012
    Location
    Pit of depravity
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post
    :Brain Stuff:.
    I'm sure it'll be fine, and a massive PITA regardless. MRIs suck.....hopefully it'll be a relatively smooth day! Good luck

  15. #15
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,235
    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post

    (Smuggo, perhaps she wanted you to arrange for a weekend getaway to some hotel or something?)
    Maybe she could have organised a weekend getaway if that's what she wanted?

    I thought we had transcended the toxicity of gender roles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  16. #16
    Pegging Specialist Donor indi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post
    :Brain Stuff:.
    I'm sure it'll be fine, and a massive PITA regardless. MRIs suck.....hopefully it'll be a relatively smooth day! Good luck
    Thanks Alex <3

    The MRI was in the early morning, so it's over and done with. Even the massively annoying intravenous contrasting fluid shit was bearable. I do think I'll have a nice shiner at the inside of my arm again, but oh well. Friday around noon we'll have the results.

    (As usual the staff was surprised I wasn't screaming, having a fit inside the tube or in need of weird rituals to calm down. Makes you wonder about the average MRI customer)

  17. #17
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Yeah the wife got some big list of help you should get to do her MRI scan and people acting like she was going to be placed in a burning pit or something but it was like, no big deal.

  18. #18
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,235
    I dozed off in the MRI machine earlier this year. Not really sure what peoples' problem with them is if you aren't claustrophobic. Which most people aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  19. #19
    Pegging Specialist Donor indi's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Yeah the wife got some big list of help you should get to do her MRI scan and people acting like she was going to be placed in a burning pit or something but it was like, no big deal.
    Well, one thing I hadn't thought about before reading the list is that you have a problem if you have a tattoo near where you're in the tube. Apparently tattoo ink contains metals. I had this horrifying mental picture of someone with permanent make up whose eyelids were straining upwards. (I have no tattoos). Make up sometimes contains metal particles too. The morning before a MRI I find myself obsessively reading the ingredient list of my moisturizer I do have a slight allergic reaction to the contrasting agent, so that's always a must to report.

    Other than that, I guess most people are more claustrophobic than they let on so they treat it as if it's a burning pit?

  20. #20
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,235
    I'm pretty sure your tattoos are only an issue if you had them done in a prison.

    Quote Originally Posted by indi View Post
    Other than that, I guess most people are more claustrophobic than they let on so they treat it as if it's a burning pit?
    People are generally less claustrophobic than they let on. People claiming they are claustrophobic are usually the same people who say they have OCD because they don't like having a messy desk. It's just mild hypochondria and people like getting attention for having medical procedures done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •