hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556
Results 1,101 to 1,111 of 1111

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Maternal grandmother is dying, dad's side of the family hate her (it's mutual, she blames my father for my mothers postpartum depression suicide)

Currently running damage control with various cousins whilst the "adults" fight over the Will

There's a reason I only consider my immediate family as actual family and haven't seen anyone from that side in 5 years
    Fuck non-immediate families tbh.

Spot the Alabaman
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

*fingers cossed* finally getting my name off the mortgage with the ex-wife in the next week or so, and she's passing me some moneys as per the consent order (to help pay off some of the JOINT-FUCKING-DEBT she left me with).

Only way I achieved this is by refusing to "renew" the mortgage to a more competative deal as its gone back to the standard variable rate thats costing her an extra 150-200 a month.

These last 2 years are finally nearly over!

Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    *fingers cossed* finally getting my name off the mortgage with the ex-wife in the next week or so, and she's passing me some moneys as per the consent order (to help pay off some of the JOINT-FUCKING-DEBT she left me with).

Only way I achieved this is by refusing to "renew" the mortgage to a more competative deal as its gone back to the standard variable rate thats costing her an extra 150-200 a month.

These last 2 years are finally nearly over!
    Great news matey, hope it all gets finished off soon!

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteeleResolve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Maternal grandmother is dying, dad's side of the family hate her (it's mutual, she blames my father for my mothers postpartum depression suicide)

Currently running damage control with various cousins whilst the "adults" fight over the Will

There's a reason I only consider my immediate family as actual family and haven't seen anyone from that side in 5 years
    Fuck non-immediate families tbh.
    Pmuch

If I only see you once every 4 years, you're not my family, you just happen to share my blood

It doesn't help that I'm adopted and my mother was some trafficked polish labourer, so that side of the "old-jersey-money" family tries to pretend that I don't exist

They love my unemployed socially retarded reclusive brother though

my chances of getting anything out of the inheritance are near zero, and frankly I wouldn't accept it anyway, I'm just tired of weird passive agressive facebook messages between people who should know better

(did I mention that this is only based on the fact that my grandmother doesn't have a will?, the various parties are literally fighting over who gets to tell a dying woman what to write)
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; November 10 2018 at 12:48:56 AM.

Yep. Extended family are scum when push comes to shove. Especially over inheritance.

Sos to hear Xeno

I don't know how much I expect to click for inheritance wise; depending on the order my parents die and how long they last but I don't expect, nor have I ever expected a huge amount. From what I've seen and read (/r/relationships is always good for a laugh) a lot of conflict is a result of lack of communication. If you have a pot to leave, substantial or otherwise you're duty bound to lay out your intentions before you pop your clogs. That may mean some hard conversations but so be it.

In my mind an inheritance is skills learned, experiences and memories of a person. Any money or trinkets are icing on the cake. Given the increasing average age of inheritance (IIRC it's approaching the late 50's in the UK) if you end squabling over it then it's an indication that you or your parents have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Not Larkonnis View Post
    I don't know how much I expect to click for inheritance wise; depending on the order my parents die and how long they last but I don't expect, nor have I ever expected a huge amount. From what I've seen and read (/r/relationships is always good for a laugh) a lot of conflict is a result of lack of communication. If you have a pot to leave, substantial or otherwise you're duty bound to lay out your intentions before you pop your clogs. That may mean some hard conversations but so be it.

In my mind an inheritance is skills learned, experiences and memories of a person. Any money or trinkets are icing on the cake. Given the increasing average age of inheritance (IIRC it's approaching the late 50's in the UK) if you end squabling over it then it's an indication that you or your parents have failed.
    Both of the inheritance spats I've been on the sidelines of were about 10% money and 90% "she loved me more"/"I'll die before I let that bitch get anything"
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

It's been about a couple years since I fell on a very slippery slope, neglecting a lot of stuff (friends being the most unimportant part of that, yep, it's that bad).

Currently panic solving so much shit at once with multitasking that appears outstanding (didn't know I had it in me). Luckily people are helpful - which is frankly amazing, my misanthropy went into overdrive the past year at least.

My health seems to go down hill though and this will be the first day of the second week I can't work. Nor can I go anywhere to relax because my bowels decided to fucking act up again. I can, however, try to resolve some of the leftover issues.

I did finish therapy and got a break albeit my therapist said I'm ready for discharge I'd like to keep that line open just in case.

Grew beard. Shaved it. Gave up coffee. Did not smoke for ages. Didn't pick up drinking or drugs, which is gud I suppose. Almost gave up fizzy drinks.

Unfortunately I still don't feel well mentally. It's bit of less happy, but I tend to blame it on the over all situation which is quite delicate, I'd be retarded to be actually beyond happy with all the stuff going on. But I do my little bits of happy so there's that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

Keep on keeping on Cosmin

:brofist:

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...