hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394647484950 LastLast

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

Truth hurts.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I'm not really seeing how somebody would go "btw I shagged that guy" with a completely straight face and then not comment or reference that for the entire rest of the night as though it was nothing tbqh

Never underestimate the stupidity of a drunk person

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    It genuinely can’t - he only moved into the area recently and knew nobody. She’s mentioned the dude before and I’ve met him prior - definitely new on the scene.
    U sure it wasn't a joke?
    Is a good point tbh, it does seem like the kind of thing a drunk person would think of as an amusing remark. All the more reason to get to the bottom of this asap.
    I mean going to your gf a week after the fact and saying "ye that off the cuff remark you made a week ago, did you cheat on me" is going to be a hard sell if she was in fact joking, wouldn't want to be part of the fallout from that

edit: “wow he’ll have done all 3 of us if he keeps up like that” seems kinda ambiguous tbh, does it mean that she's joking that he >will< shag her if he keeps it up?
    Yeah that's what I meant. Either way it's super shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Hustlin View Post
    Never underestimate the stupidity of a drunk person

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
    This is true. In both ways. Thinking a joke like that would be appropriate, or having done it and outing themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    It genuinely can’t - he only moved into the area recently and knew nobody. She’s mentioned the dude before and I’ve met him prior - definitely new on the scene.
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    So did you all forget about this thread or is there just no more emo content now all the badposters flounced out?

All quiet on the western front, eh?

Might as well pop in. I've lost about 20kg since I've started intermittently fasting in... late February, I guess? It started pretty much as a dare, with a colleague of mine mentioning him going without food for a few days, couple times a year. No lifestyle / detox bullshit, just for the heck of it, simply because he can. I've made a bit of fun of him at first, ended up joining him later that week, and was incredulous to find that my weight was back to double digits by the end of it (which it wasn't for years). Needless to say, now it's my family's turn to make fun of me (even got nicknamed breatharian), but they do admit I'm looking better.

Feeling better about myself in general.
    All expressed opinions match those of my employers, hail satan

Well if we’re posting here again,mom doing surprisingly ok. Quit work and am spending lots of time doing things I want to do, spending time travelling places with the wife, and generally having good times.

I expect bad times to come, but no need to make a fuss about it.

Quote Originally Posted by halka View Post
    All quiet on the western front, eh?

Might as well pop in. I've lost about 20kg since I've started intermittently fasting in... late February, I guess? It started pretty much as a dare, with a colleague of mine mentioning him going without food for a few days, couple times a year. No lifestyle / detox bullshit, just for the heck of it, simply because he can. I've made a bit of fun of him at first, ended up joining him later that week, and was incredulous to find that my weight was back to double digits by the end of it (which it wasn't for years). Needless to say, now it's my family's turn to make fun of me (even got nicknamed breatharian), but they do admit I'm looking better.

Feeling better about myself in general.
    Great job, fasting is amazing for you. BTW, if you fasted for a couple of days that's an actual fast, not intermittent fasting which is basically time restricted eating under six hours a day, or in some cases only one meal a day.

tl;Dr

I'm kinda good

Stopped trying to kill myself with drugs and alcohol and am working on being a decent human being.

That being said, LSD 4eva

Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    tl;Dr

I'm kinda good

Stopped trying to kill myself with drugs and alcohol and am working on being a decent human being.
    Big ups matey.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    tl;Dr

I'm kinda good

Big ups matey.
    Indeed. Good to hear. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    tl;Dr

I'm kinda good

Big ups matey.
    Indeed. Good to hear. ^^
    Big up.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    So did you all forget about this thread or is there just no more emo content now all the badposters flounced out?
    At least for myself, increasing forum toxicity makes me more wary of coming here for help or advice.

That and life is going ok right now.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Four weeks post-op as of today. It hasn't really been a difficult recovery so far, but certainly feels like it's been slow going. I've watched a pile of TV and movies and getting kinda bored of that, but I know I'm not quite ready for fulltime work again as it's hard going trying to maintain concentration for more than a few hours at a time.

I half-expected I'd be writing a lot more during this period, but for some reason haven't had the motivation/inspiration to do so, even if I've certainly had the time. I think I'm just really hanging out for the day when I'm back to 100% so I can just get on with my life. Just gotta be patient about it all I guess.

GJ ditching the weight, then ditching the skin.
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

so brother 1, half-brother and ofc my mother all contacted me to congratulate my on my birthday on the weekend (which I spent working some tough/draining catering shifts in another city, inluding driving back home at 1am because I generally don't feel the need to specifically celebrate my birthday [on the day it happens]), while brother 2 who I live with didn't make a single peep, not even after I came back and we saw each other in person again

I can't even

Also tonight I bit not on one one but two stapler clips which were each in one of the chicken nuggets in my delivery order, how do I proceed from this situation? Took some photos and video even because what in all of the fucks?
    Last edited by FatFreddy; September 25 2018 at 12:01:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Also tonight I bit not on one one but two stapler clips which were each in one of the chicken nuggets in my delivery order, how do I proceed from this situation?
    Don't eat chicken nuggets. They are the devil.

Edit: Oh, and happy birthday!
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Quote Originally Posted by Dorvil Barranis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Also tonight I bit not on one one but two stapler clips which were each in one of the chicken nuggets in my delivery order, how do I proceed from this situation?
    Don't eat chicken nuggets. They are the devil.

Edit: Oh, and happy birthday!
    class action lawsuit, and/or mug them for free chicken nuggets