hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849 LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 980

Thread: Emo Thread Mk.VIII - It always rains. In my soul.

  1. #921
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,738
    Big ups for being self aware enough to realise the best way forward for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  2. #922
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    8,975
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)



  3. #923
    vDJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Location
    �� out there
    Posts
    1,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    Raw willpower.

    Alternatively dip your fingertips into something that won't kill you but tastes very bad.

  4. #924
    Sacul's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    6,961
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    Raw willpower.

    Alternatively dip your fingertips into something that won't kill you but tastes very bad.
    There are actually polishes on the market to that effect. Took me untill i was 30 to stop biting nails, i just one day stopped. Cleaning your nails a few times a day is a pita tho.
    Schopenhauer:

    All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

  5. #925
    Cosmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14, 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    Jalapenos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns make the news, science doesn't.

  6. #926
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    21,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    California Reaper


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    fyp
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  7. #927
    NoirAvlaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, laaaa
    Posts
    4,925
    amputate your fingers

  8. #928
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    14,386
    that's a bit close to the bone
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  9. #929
    Ben Derindar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    Raw willpower.

    Alternatively dip your fingertips into something that won't kill you but tastes very bad.
    There are actually polishes on the market to that effect. Took me untill i was 30 to stop biting nails, i just one day stopped. Cleaning your nails a few times a day is a pita tho.
    This. My brother was a chronic thumb-sucker as a child, and nothing at that age would make him flip out more than the sight of our parents approaching with that thumb polish stuff.

  10. #930
    Timaios's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Derindar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vDJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    Raw willpower.

    Alternatively dip your fingertips into something that won't kill you but tastes very bad.
    There are actually polishes on the market to that effect. Took me untill i was 30 to stop biting nails, i just one day stopped. Cleaning your nails a few times a day is a pita tho.
    This. My brother was a chronic thumb-sucker as a child, and nothing at that age would make him flip out more than the sight of our parents approaching with that thumb polish stuff.
    Regarding the raw willpower idea: start small. Decided that it's fine if you bite your nails in, say, three out of five fingers but not the two others. Then gradually and consciously reduce the number of nails you're allowed to bite. Getting rid of the habit once and for all is way harder than doing gradual changes over time.

    Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. - Blaise Pascal, Pensées, 277

  11. #931
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,738
    Get a fidget spinner for each finger
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  12. #932
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ok emos

    How do I stop biting my nails and all the skin around them?
    Skin around my fingernails feels like crocodile skin

    (Inb4 kill yourself)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mavala-Stop.../dp/B00336WT3O

  13. #933
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,667
    just trim them regularly, that helped me

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  14. #934
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    5,116
    stick your fingers in your poop hole, don't wash them.

  15. #935
    Chakrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,677
    Mates I just cannot shake the feeling that some crazy is coming my way quickly. I'm happy with life and shit and my relationship, got no concrete reasons to suspect anything but my spider sense is going off the wall at the moment.

    Somebody slap me please.
    She did what?

  16. #936
    Dorvil Barranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,998
    Virtual slap sent. I have had that feeling too, where things seem to be going well, and you are just wondering if the rug is about to get pulled out from underneath you.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang


  17. #937
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    Mates I just cannot shake the feeling that some crazy is coming my way quickly. I'm happy with life and shit and my relationship, got no concrete reasons to suspect anything but my spider sense is going off the wall at the moment.

    Somebody slap me please.
    change is inevitable so you should aim to make that change be on your own terms

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  18. #938
    Chakrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,677
    Cheers guys. Still got dat feeling...
    She did what?

  19. #939
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,415
    maybe its a sign from god

  20. #940
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakrai View Post
    Cheers guys. Still got dat feeling...
    Maybe you're just so used to drama it's become comforting due to familiarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •