Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Thread: [NSFW] CALL OUT/MEGA BEEF MEGATHREAD

  1. #21
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,200

  2. #22
    spitroast's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8, 2015
    Location
    Angry Northern Bastard, UK
    Posts
    2,553
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    looks like the leftovers from a labiaplasty
    That actually made me dry heave... I'm hungover so that doesn't help

  3. #23
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    7,083
    I wanna call out FatFreddy who cant even crack eggs without spilling the yellow bit
    I gave him some advice on how to do it and he went mental!





    And people say I'm the retarded one


  4. #24
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,225
    What the fuck even is this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  5. #25
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    What the fuck even is this thread?
    A thread to sort out pent up anger in a manly, and organized manner.

    Fag.

  6. #26
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    What the fuck even is this thread?
    A thread to sort out pent up anger in a manly, and organized manner.

    Fag.
    Hey.

    You know what?

    I'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  7. #27
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    8,680
    How quickly do bar fights in Canada move from pushing and shoving to chain 'Sorry, eh?'
    meh

  8. #28
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    What the fuck even is this thread?
    A thread to sort out pent up anger in a manly, and organized manner.

    Fag.
    Hey.

    You know what?

    I'm sorry.
    Sorry mate. Want to hug it out.

  9. #29
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,830
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    How quickly do bar fights in Canada move from pushing and shoving to chain 'Sorry, eh?'
    Depends if they're fighting over hockey or not I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  10. #30
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Calling out both Walrus's for being communists.

    Calling out Approaching Walrus for being a bad Walrus.

    #truwalrus4ever
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  11. #31
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,635
    walrus battle royale, FIGHT!
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget

  12. #32
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,635
    Also calling out lagman for being the absolute worst at discord.

    Your links are fucking shit and your ramblings inane m8.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget

  13. #33
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    walrus battle royale, FIGHT!
    I'd PPV that.

  14. #34
    walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Fancomicidolkostümier- ungsspielgruppenzusammenkunft
    Posts
    5,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    walrus battle royale, FIGHT!
    I'm calling a regdate victory.
      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    But islamism IS a product of class warfare. Rich white countries come into developing brown dictatorships, wreck the leadership, infrastructure and economy and then act all surprised that religious fanaticism is on the rise.
    Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    walrus isnt a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    also i like walrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaNutin View Post
    Yer a hoot

  15. #35
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,837
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

    I'm calling a regdate victory.
    [Url=http://dt-electric.ca/sites/artikkelbilder/publishingimages/ace/ace_3.jpg[/img.

  16. #36
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    6,275
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    walrus battle royale, FIGHT!
    I'm calling a regdate victory.
    YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POSTCOUNT

  17. #37
    Donor Grendelfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Location
    Really south of Melbourne
    Posts
    1,598
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    looks like the leftovers from a labiaplasty
    Fuck man I was eating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

  18. #38
    thebomby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    6,459
    You can't make me post here.
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

  19. #39
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    What the fuck even is this thread?
    A thread to sort out pent up anger in a manly, and organized manner.

    Fag.
    Is it really manly to have pent up anger over an internet shitposting caravansary though?

  20. #40
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    What the fuck even is this thread?
    What is all of this behind us and china (arguable).

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •