hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [MEGATHREAD] Dumb questions, good answers

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Do expired trial accounts still exist or you have to activate during the trial?

Yeah I know its silly question but game is made out of spit and glue and trial is unprecedentedly restrictive, so who knows.
    This doesn't exactly answer your questions but, I just reactivated my year old+ account from the beta, I had 40k EP and no characters.
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Do expired trial accounts still exist or you have to activate during the trial?

Yeah I know its silly question but game is made out of spit and glue and trial is unprecedentedly restrictive, so who knows.
    I think they still exist and they are also less restrictive than the free WoW trials..

Its like $10, just pay for a fucking month...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

$10? Its more like $7.

I will pay (if suckers accept my card) for at least one month (likely 1 month to really try the game and than 3 month package if I really like it). But to do that I have to go to the bank and put money on my debt card account. That involves traveling across the city during a terrible heatwave (only! 35-38 deg C, but insane humidity).

So I let trial expire and robots will have to wait for cooler weather to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by MicroNova View Post
    This doesn't exactly answer your questions but, I just reactivated my year old+ account from the beta, I had 40k EP and no characters.
    Your old acct from beta got awarded 40k ep due to the fact that it was around at beta. After that if you let your acct lapse all that happens, as of now, is that your acct will just not gain ep