hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Weed

Get a vape, fuck tobacco, sativa and indica are basically two different types of hemp, most commercial strains are hybrids.

Skunk is a indica dominant strain.

I'd be careful with really strong sativas if I were in your shoes.

Bubblegum is an excellent mild sativa and quite possibly one of the best tasting strains.

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

weed

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Get a vape, fuck tobacco, sativa and indica are basically two different types of hemp, most commercial strains are hybrids.

Skunk is a indica dominant strain.

I'd be careful with really strong sativas if I were in your shoes.

Bubblegum is an excellent mild sativa and quite possibly one of the best tasting strains.
    Bubblegum i remember and is available in the nearby, excellent shop (#2 last year in general quality). I dont like the vape idea (get of my lawn kids!) but cant i use a pipe/bong for the same effect (without tobbaco?).

Dumb questions i know but entertain a new/old user.

Yes certainly. A nice glass bong is a smooth call. I'm a fan of the old school clay chillum myself, but whatever. Mostly I smoke joints at home, and I use the vape if I want something while I'm out and about.

The nice things about vapes, are that its more discreet, and less particulate from burning the actual bush as such. No smoke, basically.

You still crush up the flower, like you would if you were prepping a joint or something, but instead you load the vape chamber and just enjoy that. the one I use is more or less like having a small joint or a pipe. I use it if I go out to concerts or whatever, its easy, and no big clouds of smoke if that bothers you, or you want to stay discreet.
    meh

Flower vapes are a completely different (and older) beast than the nicotine ‘extract’ / ‘juice’ stuff you see =P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Flower vapes are a completely different (and older) beast than the nicotine ‘extract’ / ‘juice’ stuff you see =P
    Yes, dab, etc, requires too much paraphernalia and feels too much like real druqs.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Yes, dab, etc, requires too much paraphernalia and feels too much like real druqs.
    You're in my head. Get out of my head.

wait you mean you dont like busting out a MAPP Gas torch to heat a nail red hot to smoke off of?

In actual weed news, The new NJ Governor has said that he wants to legalization legislation passed within his first 100 days in office. Could be cool, but tbh I think it is/was blustering to get votes. He is going to try to do it via legislation, whereas all other states have gone through referendum. Its a lot easier for the politicians to strike this down when its not the clear cut 'will of the people' that a referendum provides. There is also the massive pharma lobby here to contend with who are sure to pull the strings on all the politicians they own to get it stopped.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    If you do too much does it wrap around and you end up like Smuggo?

Amnesia it is for me. Enjoying it on occasion. Painting your House stoned is awesome.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk

Yes certainly. A nice glass bong is a smooth call. I'm a fan of the old school clay chillum myself, but whatever. Mostly I smoke joints at home, and I use the vape if I want something while I'm out and about.

The nice things about vapes, are that its more discreet, and less particulate from burning the actual bush as such. No smoke, basically.

You still crush up the flower, like you would if you were prepping a joint or something, but instead you load the vape chamber and just enjoy that. the one I use is more or less like having a small joint or a pipe. I use it if I go out to concerts or whatever, its easy, and no big clouds of smoke if that bothers you, or you want to stay discreet.
    tell me more, pls
    what model is it?
    i'm thinking of getting a glass pipe from ebay, but this sounds way better
    ingame: AntonioBanderas
    Detecting epic potential, expecting epic fail.
    Ah yes, the fork: The poor man's trident
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer
    I fucking hate Steven Hawking. Smug little faggot with his stupid chariot

PAX Ploom is nice. There are cheaper and more robust models. But they’re less stealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Amnesia it is for me. Enjoying it on occasion. Painting your House stoned is awesome.

Forgot to say its 80 perc sativa 20 perc indica.

PAX Ploom is nice. There are cheaper and more robust models. But they’re less stealthy.

Yes, I have a PAX2 and while costly, I know the batteries aren't going to explode, and the functionality is good.
    meh

I'm more in favor of indica heavy blends myself, but I like to use it to relax after a day and play a little guitar. MJ and music is a long known thing (jazz cigarettes!), as, at least to me, it really really does increase rhythmic perception, allowing one to step inside music perceptively in a way nothing else does really.
    meh

I'm more in favor of indica heavy blends myself, but I like to use it to relax after a day and play a little guitar. MJ and music is a long known thing (jazz cigarettes!), as, at least to me, it really really does increase rhythmic perception, allowing one to step inside music perceptively in a way nothing else does really.
    I must say altho i have only smoked half a dozen times since i started posting about this i did trip my balls of two times, in a good way. Fuckin Chocolate chip Cookies were 'out of this world so was homemade lasagne. Felt like a teen. No alcohol, No tabacco. Need to try weed and sex again

because relevant

Last edited by Stoffl; November 20 2017 at 02:48:04 PM.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?