hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: ATTN: CTRLCHRIS CULLNERD TEDS :D

  1. #1
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513

    ATTN: CTRLCHRIS CULLNERD TEDS :D

    what are you thinking about you fucking lolfags? you're doing a job that nobody wants. fucking pair of mugs. moderators are fucking hateful. sitting their jerking off and smelling your own farts and cleaning threads on a fucking internet forum forum. fuck off you fatcunts.

    freetheweed
    Last edited by F18; July 15 2017 at 11:58:13 PM.
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  2. #2
    Izo Azlion's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    3,452
    Whine more bro

  3. #3
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,061
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    what are you thinking about you fucking lolfags? you're doing a job that nobody wants. fucking pair of mugs. moderators are fucking hateful. sitting their jerking off and smelling your own farts and cleaning threads on a fucking internet forum forum. fuck off you fatcunts.

    freetheweed
    Topcake

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #4
    Who the fuck doesn't smell their own farts?

  5. #5
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Who the fuck doesn't smell their own farts?
    Confirmed

    Everyone likes their own brand
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  6. #6
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,203
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Who the fuck doesn't smell their own farts?
    Women... because they're gay.


  7. #7
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    this is now a fart thread
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  8. #8
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,107
    Why aren't I in the title

  9. #9
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Why aren't I in the title
    oh ffs you as well then silly cunt.
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  10. #10
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,584
    I am onliné

    Woah man, woah. Did you just get fucking mad at Teds ? Watch your fucking Porridgewog tongue.

  11. #11
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I am onliné

    Woah man, woah. Did you just get fucking mad at Teds ? Watch your fucking Porridgewog tongue.
    listen you ya fucking scudbook. teds got himself into this mess. and if you want to get in the way i'll pimp slap you as well. fucking moose fucker.
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  12. #12
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,584
    How bout ya fuck off back to your weegie shithole, bud.

    I'll giv'r the right, left till your fuckin dickered, b'y.

  13. #13
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,738
    Weed banana shake farts in a siem reap > Phnom Penh nightbus.
    Weyhd

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  14. #14
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,107
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    Why aren't I in the title
    oh ffs you as well then silly cunt.
    Thx bby

  15. #15
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,061
    [12:29 PM] Cullnean: waiting for f18 tears


    NAILED IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  16. #16
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,948
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    How bout ya fuck off back to your weegie shithole, bud.

    I'll giv'r the right, left till your fuckin dickered, b'y.
    How the fuck.
    Quackers shockingly on topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  17. #17
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    [12:29 PM] Cullnean: waiting for f18 tears


    NAILED IT!
    Why not do something useful with it then. Wee balls. The pony section. Nuke it. I'll wait here.
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  18. #18
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,061
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    [12:29 PM] Cullnean: waiting for f18 tears


    NAILED IT!
    Why not do something useful with it then. Wee balls. The pony section. Nuke it. I'll wait here.
    your failure to see the difference between a mod and an admin is cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  19. #19
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F18 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    [12:29 PM] Cullnean: waiting for f18 tears


    NAILED IT!
    Why not do something useful with it then. Wee balls. The pony section. Nuke it. I'll wait here.
    your failure to see the difference between a mod and an admin is cute
    they can still do damage
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •