hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 365

Thread: Is it alright to drive while stoned?

  1. #1
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869

    Is it alright to drive while stoned?

    FHC discord is currently hashing out the ethics in driving around whilst under the influence of the dank

    so far seems to be a resounding "no you mong"

  2. #2
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,027
    Anyone who does this, like drink drivers, deserves prison.

    I would immediately drop a friend who did this.

  3. #3
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Anyone who does this, like drink drivers, deserves prison.

    I would immediately drop a friend who did this.



    hmm

  4. #4
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,557
    Does it impair your reaction speed / spatial awareness / or distort you perceptions / make you sleepy?

    If yes then goto "no you mong".

  5. #5
    Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    17,027
    I lost a friend at Uni to a car full of stoned teens. Fuck them and fuck the arrogant assholery of anyone who says they know better than science and if they just concentrate and go slower than normal then they are safe.

    Does it impair your reaction speed / spatial awareness / or distort you perceptions / make you sleepy?
    Yes to all of the above.

    And no your fucking tolerance doesnt mean anything - that's purely the level of reward your brain is doling out. It doesnt tell you anything about how impaired your reaction times or judgement are.

  6. #6
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Does it impair your reaction speed / spatial awareness / or distort you perceptions / make you sleepy?
    We let women drive though
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #7
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,480
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drunk driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

  8. #8
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Does it impair your reaction speed / spatial awareness / or distort you perceptions / make you sleepy?
    No



  9. #9
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    13,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.
    Being old is probably worse than driving after 2 pints come to think of it.

    Ban everyone from driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  10. #10
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18338290
    http://www.roadsafetyobservatory.com.../Details/10940
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785089
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  11. #11
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,753
    im driving high right now while sending this message!

  12. #12
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18338290
    http://www.roadsafetyobservatory.com.../Details/10940
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785089
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

  13. #13
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18338290
    http://www.roadsafetyobservatory.com.../Details/10940
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785089
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    The pertinent quote: "Surprisingly, given the alarming results of cognitive studies, most marijuana-intoxicated drivers show only modest impairments on actual road tests.37, 38 Experienced smokers who drive on a set course show almost no functional impairment under the influence of marijuana, except when it is combined with alcohol.39"



  14. #14
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,872
    Smoking weed in is degenerate


  15. #15
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18338290
    http://www.roadsafetyobservatory.com.../Details/10940
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785089
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    The pertinent quote: "Surprisingly, given the alarming results of cognitive studies, most marijuana-intoxicated drivers show only modest impairments on actual road tests.37, 38 Experienced smokers who drive on a set course show almost no functional impairment under the influence of marijuana, except when it is combined with alcohol.39"
    Other selective quotes "Cannabis and alcohol acutely impair several driving-related skills"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  16. #16
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18338290
    http://www.roadsafetyobservatory.com.../Details/10940
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785089
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    The pertinent quote: "Surprisingly, given the alarming results of cognitive studies, most marijuana-intoxicated drivers show only modest impairments on actual road tests.37, 38 Experienced smokers who drive on a set course show almost no functional impairment under the influence of marijuana, except when it is combined with alcohol.39"
    Other selective quotes "Cannabis and alcohol acutely impair several driving-related skills"
    In essence: due to the illegal nature of cannabis in many jurisdictions, reliable studies and data on THC's effects in the human brain are nowhere near as numerous as those studying the effects of alcohol. Significantly more research is needed before we can establish objective limits for our driving laws.

    Whether or not we should ban the use of cannabis while driving until those limits can be established is another debate.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  17. #17
    big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Care to link some scientific evidence to your claims?


    And no I'm not advocating high driving but it's less problematic than many prescription drugs and exponentially less than drink driving.

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18338290
    http://www.roadsafetyobservatory.com.../Details/10940
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22785089
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

    Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    The pertinent quote: "Surprisingly, given the alarming results of cognitive studies, most marijuana-intoxicated drivers show only modest impairments on actual road tests.37, 38 Experienced smokers who drive on a set course show almost no functional impairment under the influence of marijuana, except when it is combined with alcohol.39"
    Other selective quotes "Cannabis and alcohol acutely impair several driving-related skills"
    In essence: due to the illegal nature of cannabis in many jurisdictions, reliable studies and data on THC's effects in the human brain are nowhere near as numerous as those studying the effects of alcohol. Significantly more research is needed before we can establish objective limits for our driving laws.

    Whether or not we should ban the use of cannabis while driving until those limits can be established is another debate.
    No debate needed. Vehicles are dangerous enough, in unknowns you should err on the side of caution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

  18. #18
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    11,753
    weed

  19. #19
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    weed
    weed



  20. #20
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,723
    Smuggo sounds like my ex haha

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •