hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Really? I get to make the [THURSDAY] thread as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Today I found out I live in one of the top 10 most dangerous cities in the world ranking along side Raqqa and Kiev. I'm also apparently on meth.
    What city is that? Sounds awesome, i must add it to my travel plans.
    I thought you were going to visit me anyway..

Also everyone being in meth all the time explains a fuck load of things.
    Is that Perth?

Probably all the Saffas from Dirtbin that moved there.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Slackers.

One week of school left. All report cards are signed, plans for the last days are done, nothing much happening anymore.

Or so I thought.

In self created mess I'm still cutting video clips for the graduation ceremony. The clips for each of the seven classes are done, just needs music and an intro. That gets done Thursday night. The ceremony is on Friday.
    Our students didn't manage to get me their music wishes (it's 30s videos while they get up on stage, so no full songs anyway). So I get to pick music and it's going to be classic music / soundtracks. Last class gets the 20th century fox fanfare most likely. I need to see how I match the 21s soundbite with the 35s video.

Four weeks ago student A from my class broke student B's pinkie. The mother of B was now slightly annoyed that she hasn't managed to reach mother of A yet and doesn't get why we haven't told her about our punishment for A. She now pointed out that she'll get a lawyer.
    Thing is that we do have some form of punishment for A which for privacy reasons I can't tell B's mother about. Our chief social worker already mediated between A and B and it's OK again (it never was a huge issue between them to begin with). We also informed A's mother about B's mother's wish to meet, she liked the idea, we provided phone numbers both ways. So basically we did all we could and actually a bit more, giving numbers to the other side (with their approval obv) is more than typically done.

Due to the thread of having a lawyer involved I had the joy to plan a meeting with our principal, mother of B and our head social worker on Monday.

Last day of school is Wednesday.

Tapapapatalk
    Protip. Instead of A and B just call them e.g Anna and Becky. Makes it easier to read and relate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Slackers.

One week of school left. All report cards are signed, plans for the last days are done, nothing much happening anymore.

Or so I thought.

In self created mess I'm still cutting video clips for the graduation ceremony. The clips for each of the seven classes are done, just needs music and an intro. That gets done Thursday night. The ceremony is on Friday.
    Our students didn't manage to get me their music wishes (it's 30s videos while they get up on stage, so no full songs anyway). So I get to pick music and it's going to be classic music / soundtracks. Last class gets the 20th century fox fanfare most likely. I need to see how I match the 21s soundbite with the 35s video.

Four weeks ago student A from my class broke student B's pinkie. The mother of B was now slightly annoyed that she hasn't managed to reach mother of A yet and doesn't get why we haven't told her about our punishment for A. She now pointed out that she'll get a lawyer.
    Thing is that we do have some form of punishment for A which for privacy reasons I can't tell B's mother about. Our chief social worker already mediated between A and B and it's OK again (it never was a huge issue between them to begin with). We also informed A's mother about B's mother's wish to meet, she liked the idea, we provided phone numbers both ways. So basically we did all we could and actually a bit more, giving numbers to the other side (with their approval obv) is more than typically done.

Due to the thread of having a lawyer involved I had the joy to plan a meeting with our principal, mother of B and our head social worker on Monday.

Tapapapatalk
    Protip. Instead of A and B just call them e.g Anna and Becky. Makes it easier to read and relate.
    Alice and Bob, lets keep it crypto.
    meh

Doggo has made a good recovery. My entry and kitchen tile looks like a cheap horror movie set.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    And thus the cycle continues

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    What happened this time lad

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Hels enacted extrajudicial justice from Discord

Yeah I'm a bit done with discord tbh

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

It's turned in IRC 2.0 with all the cliques

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisAgain View Post
    Cliques being: shitters (present company included) and everyone else

But I didn't ban you here. Believe what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisAgain View Post
    Cliques being: shitters (present company included) and everyone else

But I didn't ban you here. Believe what you want.
    Ye it's sorted m80, sorry, the timing was close enough I assumed it was you

phoneposting

What the fuck is the point of bans?

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    idk maybe we cant do IP bans or something

phoneposting

Slackers.

Or so I thought.

Tapapapatalk
    True. I was however about to fall asleep and on the phone. Chances were high the auto correct would have inserted full names by itself.

Unrelated but sort of related update for today:
    What bugs me the most is that I can't post pictures here from projects at school if students are visible. We have the final week before the Summer break and we're doing projects. A colleague of mine had the idea to do some light reenactment. We built some Roman shields and practiced marching and a Roman shield wall. 7 kids aren't enough to form a tortoise, otherwise I would have done that with them. It's fun stuff, the kids mostly enjoy it, even my super-ADHD boy was able to stay (sort of) focused for the day.
    nevar forget

kids are like shoes mate you always end up with a pair

phoneposting

it got rid of w0lf
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Slackers.

Or so I thought.

Tapapapatalk
    True. I was however about to fall asleep and on the phone. Chances were high the auto correct would have inserted full names by itself.

Unrelated but sort of related update for today:
    What bugs me the most is that I can't post pictures here from projects at school if students are visible. We have the final week before the Summer break and we're doing projects. A colleague of mine had the idea to do some light reenactment. We built some Roman shields and practiced marching and a Roman shield wall. 7 kids aren't enough to form a tortoise, otherwise I would have done that with them. It's fun stuff, the kids mostly enjoy it, even my super-ADHD boy was able to stay (sort of) focused for the day.

kids are like shoes mate you always end up with a pair
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    it got rid of w0lf

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    it got rid of w0lf
    He's banned? And has not returned?
    nevar forget