hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disillusioned Experts [DERP] failheap corp

^ I would rock that so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlona Sky View Post
    ^ I would rock that so hard.
    THEY HAVE PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Why no 'derp pony' eyes on the women?
    "Nobody tries penis..." - sister on topic of "bisexuals".
    "Your friends list is empty."-all forums

Do not forget to niggrep...

Quote Originally Posted by Lusulpher View Post

>lulsulpher making a good post

Also why the fuck aren't there any convenient butans to push to do shit to my text, I thought this shit was supposed to be an upgrade :V

Quote Originally Posted by Kransthow View Post
    Also why the fuck aren't there any convenient butans to push to do shit to my text, I thought this shit was supposed to be an upgrade :V
    It was a CCP inspired upgrade...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusulpher View Post
    So. Much. Logic.

DELETED for REASONS
    Last edited by SteeleResolve; August 1 2011 at 06:39:56 PM.

I noticed that the last action on perp-kill was on 7/9. Is the corp still active?

Yup still active just small and people are still securing decent income streams or milking transport missions before they get nerfed.

Derparture was at approximately 8pm EST from Truhold Markson. We had 2 castels (Myself and Zynar) and 1 yagel (Phaese). Random banter was had as we trudged south to Cadavaria II teleporter and much information was imparted on the training targ... I mean fresh recruits. The porter was clear, anticipation was high, and the condensation of fear dripped off our respective bots. We were going to die horribly, but we didn't care.

The air sizzled as we ported in. Nothing was in sight bar some nasty NPC patrols. We had jumped to Alsbale and scoured the island to no avail. Our bloodlust still unfulfilled we made our way to Haddonwol, Norhoop via North Morshoe. Again our arrival happened upon silence. This time we trudged south towards the Initia Outpost.

CAMELEON! We had spotted it making a run to the outpost from the east as we scrambled from the orth. He reached the dock just as we arrived and taunted us. I sent Phaese to investigate the terminal for signs up life. Nothing. The Cameleon docked up and we departed farther south.

Yet more trudging was had. It seemed to be the central activity of our trip. Truhold Markson Beta to our south was the new destination after scouting back to Alsbale via Fort Beuvis II briefly. We dodged NPCs and squeezed through the narrow mountain passageways to arrive at the terminal just in time to spot a Mech (a Kain specifically) coming through Fort Beuvis II. He popped off radar. At this point I decided we had enough of aimless travel and waited in a defensible position. To the far north of the TM Beta was a large assortment of mountains and valleys. Directly north of the terminal was a small complex of buildings. This is where we sat. We were wedged with our backs to this complex and our fronts facing an impassable cliff to engage any attack from the mountains.

We waited anxiously. A Waspish popped onto radar coming from the northeast. The previous Kain and Cameleon reappeared. They were working together and had circumvented the mountains to our north. We had 2 options of survival: scurry back through the mountains or hide in the terminal. Fuck that. I made the command to further wedge ourselves between the buildings and cliff. Hoping the break in LOS would give us enough advantage to at least get a few shots off.

The Kain came through a narrow spot between the buildings and cliff as the Waspish and Cameleon circled around the buildings. I gave the order to engage the Cameleon if possible. 1 volley... 2 volley... pop! I was out. The Waspish was far beyond our range and EP and had annihilated me. The others went down shortly afterward. Our smoldering wrecks sparked in defiance.
    If you're in DERP and not busy I suggest you LOG ON. So we can more of these sort of shenanigans.

I had a great time even though we died horribly. I'm going to move the bar up a notch next time and lock someone before biting it.

Firey Death

Good times.... PVP has potential in PO. Just need to suck less.
    - -

Quote Originally Posted by MicroNova View Post
    Firey Death

Good times.... PVP has potential in PO. Just need to suck less.
    WE DIED TO THE FRENCH?

Well, yes, but The Kain was HUN.
    - -