hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's my [TUESDAY] daythread?

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Should make a new internet rule, Appleby's law. Discuss any topic for long enough and someone will come along and tell you how things are different in germany, but to an autistic degree that you never asked for or needed
    i for one support this XD

worked 3 shifts at second jerb.
    Living in overdraft of main account.
    Need monies as maxing out overdraft.
    Ask 2nd jerb to pay into savings account so the money doesn't just disappear into OD yeah sure np problem give us the bank details.
    so they pay me into the main account reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    And you don't vote Labour.

lmao
    if labour was in power id need a 3rd fucking job. i'm a home owner remember and a straight white male. i might as well be some sort of mecha-hitler-savile to lefties.
    You're also a bawwing depressed babbie.
    shhh i cant have a legit mental health issue unless it makes me a monster it doesnt fit the narrative that all straight white males are super privileged.

>mental health
    >legit

lol

shhh i cant have a legit mental health issue unless it makes me a monster it doesnt fit the narrative that all straight white males are super privileged.
    You're about 18 months behind the whole white male victim complex thing. Stop reading the return of kings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Sarabando is a victim of himself by having a really gay beard and being depressed. Dunno if they are linked.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

You're about 18 months behind the whole white male victim complex thing. Stop reading the return of kings.
    oh my bad i was never good at following fashion trends.

In Tuesday news I played Escape from Malden (ARMA3) with mates and we made it out first go (ahem, there may have been a few re-spawns)

Lunch was a Chicken Caesar Burger from the local Takeaway, absolutely fucking delicious.

Other than that ... nothing notable occurred, that I can recall. A quiet Tuesday is a good Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Random phonecall before by some old dear who's son had found my wallet. Didnt even know the fucking thing was missing but it has my IDs and cards in so thank fuck he was a goodun. Sorted the little chap a tenner and now i sit here feeling good about the world.

Ironically the very wallet was one i found a few years back and kept cos its a nice ted baker one and i was skint and it had a tenner in it.
    IT'S THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
    I know man. I swear, next wallet i find im returning. Too much karma debt right now to risk it.

Submitted a bunch of expenses the other day, on of which was for a taxi and couldn't find the receipt so just submitted it without one.

Now accounts mail me - "we need this receipt"
    Me: "Yeah I can't find it anywhere buy as you can see from the Amex statement, it was for a taxi"
    Accounts: "You need to contact the vendor for a copy of the receipt."
    me: "It was a random cab I jumped in, how am i supposed to contact the vendor?"
    Accounts: "You need to contact the vendor"

Fucking twats.

Sweaty men in t-shirts.

Tuesgay.

Random phonecall before by some old dear who's son had found my wallet. Didnt even know the fucking thing was missing but it has my IDs and cards in so thank fuck he was a goodun. Sorted the little chap a tenner and now i sit here feeling good about the world.

Ironically the very wallet was one i found a few years back and kept cos its a nice ted baker one and i was skint and it had a tenner in it.
    Karmaslayer

Started the day by IM ON A BOAT/FERRY MOTHERFUCKER back to mainland Thailand, then taxi to Bangkok. 2nd fitted for the bespoke suit at tailor on ten, then spent at couple of hours in shopping malls trying to find a fucking moto g5 for my friend which apparently isn't being sold in fucking Thailand. Also wtf is this shit they're don't have electronic stores... Just literally a hundred 3m2 crappy microstores next to each other. Aaaarrgh.

Anyway op aborted. Bow getting hammered on Singha then flying to Siem reap in the morning

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt

Submitted a bunch of expenses the other day, on of which was for a taxi and couldn't find the receipt so just submitted it without one.

Now accounts mail me - "we need this receipt"
    Me: "Yeah I can't find it anywhere buy as you can see from the Amex statement, it was for a taxi"
    Accounts: "You need to contact the vendor for a copy of the receipt."
    me: "It was a random cab I jumped in, how am i supposed to contact the vendor?"
    Accounts: "You need to contact the vendor"

Fucking twats.
    Exactly how my firm works. Receipts required for EVERYTHING.

I tell you what, it makes the conversation with the hooker at company paid hotel stays awkward

Zero chance I will ever go and work in Autismland.
    Strong words from a pre brexitpocapoylpse financial journalist

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

Karmaslayer

Started the day by IM ON A BOAT/FERRY MOTHERFUCKER back to mainland Thailand, then taxi to Bangkok. 2nd fitted for the bespoke suit at tailor on ten, then spent at couple of hours in shopping malls trying to find a fucking moto g5 for my friend which apparently isn't being sold in fucking Thailand. Also wtf is this shit they're don't have electronic stores... Just literally a hundred 3m2 crappy microstores next to each other. Aaaarrgh.

Anyway op aborted. Bow getting hammered on Singha then flying to Siem reap in the morning

Welcome to Team Singha!

I was outnumbered by Team Chang but with big stoffl on board victory is assured

I just called cull a cunt on discord and ragequit afterwards but now I feel bad and regret calling him a cunt instead of a shitter

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    I just called cull a cunt on discord and ragequit afterwards but now I feel bad and regret calling him a cunt instead of a shitter
    We all have our own crosses to bear.

But against that I shouldn't have negativity rained down on me when I ask for some advice, I felt angry because of how many people were being shitters at me so I threw a cunt bomb out there

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

But against that I shouldn't have negativity rained down on me when I ask for some advice, I felt angry because of how many people were being shitters at me so I threw a cunt bomb out there
    have you thought about having some quality weed?

It's like nazi Germany on there now. You're better off out of it m8

I'm always thinking about trying some again lad but I can do without so why bother having some again. Plus if I want to avoid talking to a dealer I have to go register at a clinic and do some stupid skype appointment with a doctor so they can say I look like I need some herb

It's like nazi Germany on there now. You're better off out of it m8
    Well I don't want to be super ironic by saying I can do without the negativity when I'm very negative myself... but yeah

phoneposting

I'm always thinking about trying some again lad but I can do without so why bother having some again. Plus if I want to avoid talking to a dealer I have to go register at a clinic and do some stupid skype appointment with a doctor so they can say I look like I need some herb
    so wait, you can get medically prescribed smoke and you dont because you think your doctor gives a shit?
    Shameful shit