hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

View Poll Results: Day threads or week threads, what's it going to be?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Day Threads

29 64.44%
  • Week Threads

6 13.33%
  • Monthly Threads

10 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [MONDAY] Is this a daythread OR is this a weekthread? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Where is the gay thread option?
    In every poster

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    While this one was certainly a great outcome for the victims, would you want that? Also the article mentions accidentally getting triggered by TV (Google ran a radio ad here for their voice assistant on their phones that featured "OK Google" and a search prompt - definitely triggered my phone in the car).
    While it was serendipitous in that instance, I can see the potential for problems if, for example, enough phones are triggered by the same broadcast within a service zone to (briefly) flood dispatchers and blot out legitimate distress calls. Maybe there's a technical solution to be had, like identifying if the sound is accompanied by a carrier wave and not activating. Then I suppose that still interferes with actual user commands.

I basically just use voice commands to set alarms from my bed.

While it's a separate issue, I'm not especially worried about anything I say near my phone being recorded by Google and it being used against me by law enforcement - I like to think that if I had anything illegal to discuss worth their time & effort to investigate, I'd be smart enough to do it with no connected devices present - instead of wiretapping myself silly.

Where-as, if some dumb-ass actually says "call the Sheriffs" near an enabled device and in the midst of a violent & abusive argument and the Sheriffs decide what they hear as a result merits a visit, then they'll get everything they deserve.
    Last edited by Sparq; July 10 2017 at 09:13:21 AM.

Smuggo
    One of my wife's cousins keeps posting various-week increment photos of her baby with a succession of cards bought for the occasion, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 8 weeks, now 12 weeks. Of course each time this dribbling kid has no fucking idea what it's all about and who even sells this kind of self-indulgent bullshit greetings card?

Been seeing some massive insects on Ko Sichang over the last two Days. Including a Maglite-thick centipede and just now some sorts of flying cockroach mutant bug thing repeatedly crashing against the bathroom window bugscreen while I was taking a dump. Roughly the size of my entire hand. Sounded like a RC helicopter.
    Motherfucker made me pinch off my perfect torpedo turd.

Amazing scenes.

Posted von mein Tapashitcunt
    Last edited by Stoffl; July 10 2017 at 05:14:22 PM.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

So I got the job with the dude I interviewed with twice and complete bungled both interviews. Somehow.

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    So I got the job with the dude I interviewed with twice and complete bungled both interviews. Somehow.
    Grats

Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    gj m8

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Quote Originally Posted by Snottus View Post
    Why a second poll?
    Did the russians hack the previous one?
    At the risk of taking a joke as a serious question, the first poll was flawed because if you wanted to state a preference for the day of week, you had to vote for week threads, and the no vote was obscured by also being the comedy option.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Why a second poll?
    Second poll? It's the first I made on the topic, which is the only metric of importance (to me).

Also because threads with polls are better.
    nevar forget

Smuggo
    Let's just do a year thread.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    ted thread imo

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    ted thread imo
    that exists

http://failheap-challenge.com/forumd...nious-Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Why a second poll?
    Second poll? It's the first I made on the topic, which is the only metric of importance (to me).

Also because threads with polls are better.
    Fortuitous, because the first poll's results were useless as a direct result of Hels fucking up how to make a poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

neighbours dog has been barking for about three hours now. probably due to continously bark for the rest of the night. owner am umbulanced her dying mother to the hospital before so little chance of respite. fuck sake

phoneposting
    When I lived like an untermench I had earplugs for nights when my neighbors decided to be retards.

neighbours dog has been barking for about three hours now. probably due to continously bark for the rest of the night. owner am umbulanced her dying mother to the hospital before so little chance of respite. fuck sake

phoneposting

phoneposting
    Sorry to hear that your dying neighbor has mildly inconvenienced you. Most inconsiderate of her.
    "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Zhuge Liang

Smuggo

phoneposting
    speak to RSPCA or council m8.

Have you considered killing the dog

I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

phoneposting

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Have you considered killing the dog
    I think he considers that daily.