hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: [Sunday] a day of rest

  1. #1
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,769

    [Sunday] a day of rest

    Today I'm chilling &



    ~ on a related note, Catholic with a gluten problem? Fuck you, says Church.

  2. #2
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    13,893

  3. #3
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,295
    Hungover as fuck again


  4. #4

    Join Date
    September 9, 2013
    Location
    WH Space
    Posts
    528
    Day of long travel to visit grand parents,
    There will be food and coffe and dessert.
    Luckily i only see them a few times a month.
    I dont want to think hoq I would look like if i visitee them everyday.

  5. #5
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    It being grim up north


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  6. #6
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    1,824
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    Today I'm chilling &



    ~ on a related note, Catholic with a gluten problem? Fuck you, says Church.
    Not the Church's fault that gluten is a required material component to cast Transubstantiation.
    At least it's not crushed diamond again.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    20,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    It being grim up north
    It has a few quirks, but easily worth it also, the models are really quite nice out of the north.

  8. #8
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,361
    Met up with Nordstern as he and his father where touring Norway (and other destinations) on holiday. Talked about the economy, Minnesota, politics, and other interesting stuff. Top chill blokes both of them, and your dad is really interesting to listen to Nordstern. Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you better m8!

  9. #9
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,404
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Met up with Nordstern as he and his father where touring Norway (and other destinations) on holiday. Talked about the economy, Minnesota, politics, and other interesting stuff. Top chill blokes both of them, and your dad is really interesting to listen to Nordstern. Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you better m8!
    You are most welcome! Sorry that my dad dominated so much of the talking. I think we all learned a lot from each other. I'll send youthepicturd when I get back stateside.

    Currently in Stockholm, and for some reason, things seem so familiar. A strange feeling, considering I've never been to Sweden before.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  10. #10
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    Met up with Nordstern as he and his father where touring Norway (and other destinations) on holiday. Talked about the economy, Minnesota, politics, and other interesting stuff. Top chill blokes both of them, and your dad is really interesting to listen to Nordstern. Thanks for the opportunity to get to know you better m8!
    You are most welcome! Sorry that my dad dominated so much of the talking. I think we all learned a lot from each other. I'll send youthepicturd when I get back stateside.

    Currently in Stockholm, and for some reason, things seem so familiar. A strange feeling, considering I've never been to Sweden before.
    Nah, that's alright. I didn't get that impression of him at all. I also forgot to mention the other must visit destination once you're in Stockholm, and that's the Vasa museum. Although if you haven't booked beforehand with a tour guide, the queue to get in can be murderous! So I would still prioritize gamlastan (old city) and the royal palace if that isn't the case

    (but you've probably figured that out by this time already)

  11. #11
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,096
    ooof 3 day wedding over. ive never felt so murdered

  12. #12
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    8,361
    That's longer than some marriages last

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •