hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Friday] week threads are weak threads

Lightbulb [Friday] week threads are weak threads

Obviously new is bad.

Long live the daythread!!!

it's also my last day at work before holidays so that's kinda cool
    Last edited by Smarnca; July 7 2017 at 01:20:11 PM.

as a lead anti-weekthreader, i will admit they work fine as a concept and the experience wasnt horrible, but the entrenched ways of daythreading also fit the bill.
    shabba

Power corrupts, and moderator power corrupts moderately.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

I didn't like weekthreads because I like to be difficult.

Also am looking at stuff on this G20 summit, and it seems like all these dickheads in masks are just trundling down to a residential area and setting cars on fire.

Like, burning some poor sod's Ford Focus to a crisp is really gonna show the global elite!

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Also am looking at stuff on this G20 summit, and it seems like all these dickheads in masks are just trundling down to a residential area and setting cars on fire.

Like, burning some poor sod's Ford Focus to a crisp is really gonna show the global elite!
    Ford was the harbinger of capitalism. A strong message that the tide is turning, comrade. Burn the Fords, for the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post

Ford was the harbinger of capitalism. A strong message that the tide is turning, comrade. Burn the Fords, for the people!
    I don't understand why they don't try and get a sniper rifle instead and pop some leader heads. That would be much better.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    2 days off work due to depression, had a full days training yesterday which i managed to go to, decided to go to the office today, woke up went to take my morning dump spent 3 hours on the loo being liquid from both ends XD welp

I hope they're wearing Guy Fawkes mask.
    If so they belong in a gulag

Weekthreads are weak because i like to forget all the shit i did yesterday usually. Not re-live it every day and add on.

Also had a very busy week. Not dead encase anyone cared.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

I hope they're wearing Guy Fawkes mask.
    If so they belong in a gulag
    Actually. South slav gulag. In Soviet gulags these young communists would think they have a purpose. Mining coal for the state would be helping 'the people'

In Yugoslavia on Goli otok they would have to move rocks from one side of the island to another. With literally no benefit. Perfect

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goli_otok

What are they even protesting about?

Should probably be the first question one asks when approaching the subject, before commenting on how retarded they are and threatening them with gulag. Gulag is for kulaks m8. Not revolutionary comrades

Should probably be the first question one asks when approaching the subject, before commenting on how retarded they are and threatening them with gulag. Gulag is for kulaks m8. Not revolutionary comrades
    No

Since protesters at G20 summits are usually protesting dumb stuff like no more nuclear power plants or money to the people stuff

No

Since protesters at G20 summits are usually protesting dumb stuff like no more nuclear power plants or money to the people stuff

You know what happens when you assume

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    2 days off work due to depression, had a full days training yesterday which i managed to go to, decided to go to the office today, woke up went to take my morning dump spent 3 hours on the loo being liquid from both ends XD welp
    that's diarrhoea & vomiting mate, not depression, you silly sausage

No

You know what happens when you assume
    Bad posts and negreps

Sorry bros

I voted for week threads and am now full of regret but don't want to admit it.

Oh god. I'm the forum equivalent of a Brexiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    I voted for week threads and am now full of regret but don't want to admit it.

Oh god. I'm the forum equivalent of a Brexiter.
    I think its fair to say that the polarizing nature of a head to head debate isn't exactly conductive to a solid satisfying solution everyone will be pleased with. In the future perhaps we can have a well informed debate about the potential changes the forum may undergo, instead of it being led by a conservative party Moderator inner civil war campaigning on promises of magical 3.50 a week to every poster in the weekthread

Ok I have read the news and have educated myself.
    They're protesting agains capitalism (lol) Trump (lol) Putin (lol) and other world leaders.

My point still stands. Off to gulag they go

Putin is a pretty despicable human being smarnca. Why would you not support people who are against his brand of criminal enterprise?