hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Perpetuum Welcoming Bittervets from Eve

Re: Perpetuum Welcoming Bittervets from Eve

Spam login butan

Have had good fun when I could login ...

Hope to see you chaps soon.

Got to admit I'm liking the game. It's not 'perfect' by any stretch of the imagination (yes, I like strong group PvE AND PvP damn it) but I was in EVE since Exodus and it's got that same hmm... rough around the edges feel to it but the dev's seem to be more interested in getting shit working properly and balanced than they do spanking out new content faster than a masterbating monkey.

The anti-blod stuff just makes me happy. Got sick and tired of my lulzy T1 cruiser roams being abandoned to do the fleetsheep blob-o-rama faggotry.

I'm definetly in the crowd that's going to keep 1 account here chugging and MAYBE (if CCP does a 180) 1 EVE acc running. It'll still be quids in as Perp is cheaper \o/

Was really hoping Perp had grown some since Beta.

Left dissapointed.

The EVE Bitter must be truly obscuring things, because Perp is not very good, not even close to EVE tbh, even in the state it's in now post-Incarna. Shallow, boring, horribad PvE, and not very good PvP. I'm guessing for the vast vast majority, Perp is bittervets rebound girl, here for a quick fling while their eyes are still blinded by bitter, but soon to be abandoned when they see how bad Perp really is.
    The ignore user feature is the greatest single asset this forum offers. Use it well.

ionno i think it's refreshing. i'm still playing both, though.

i've had good success station jewing people. feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Warfish
    Was really hoping Perp had grown some since Beta.

Left dissapointed.

The EVE Bitter must be truly obscuring things, because Perp is not very good, not even close to EVE tbh, even in the state it's in now post-Incarna. Shallow, boring, horribad PvE, and not very good PvP. I'm guessing for the vast vast majority, Perp is bittervets rebound girl, here for a quick fling while their eyes are still blinded by bitter, but soon to be abandoned when they see how bad Perp really is.
    There is nothing bad about a good rebound boy/girl.. Some of the best dates I have ever had have been rebounds.. I tend to stay friends with them for a long time after as well.. PO can be my rebound and im fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Lost a Cameleon due to a run time error about 20 minutes ago. Contacted a GM in the help channel and within 3 minutes, had the Cameleon reimbursed to me. That's right, 3 minutes. The logs show EVERYTHING! and i didn't have to wait days to get a cookie cutter reply that says to fuck off cause logs show nothing.

"We know there are a few glitches and bugs that can cause runtime errors, we are on to hunt down these little bastards. We're really sorry to cause you inconvenience" -GM Synapse

♥ these devs and gms

Remember each time you pm a dev / gm (for some selfish issue) *YOU* are causing a delay in the next patch and its goodies impacting the rest of us directly :P.

But yea I love how the bots also come back fully fitted. There were a few beta events where the bots were replaced to try and get as many people out, they always came back in exactly the same condition as they started the event in including dents and scratches. Those logs man they show *everything*.

There was supposed to be a patch today. Devs found a bug and decided to not push the patch out till the bug was killed. From GM in general chat earlier:

"Why would we push a patch out with a bug and you guys suffer for it?"

Mind = Blown

I'm just not used to this kind of treatment. ♥

They're a tiny team with a tiny player base, it is in every financial interest that they take the best possible care of each player as the 'worth' of each player is much more then a standard MMO.

That's not to say they're only being nice to get money, the GM's are basically chatting and answering questions every minute they're on, it's very refreshing. Hell I just joined the game had my client up for about 4 minutes, just started reading the ingame descriptions and whatnot and already had a Dev messaging me asking if I am having any problems, etc. That's an account that was literally made 10 minutes prior, and it's a very good first impression.

ive got no subbed eve counts and I don't want to play this terrible game.. Internet is youtube

This game IS terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    ive got no subbed eve counts and I don't want to play this terrible game.. Internet is youtube

This game IS terrible.
    It just needs to feel less grindy.