hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 2950

Thread: Top Gear

apparently amazon aren't renewing the grand tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Shocking nobody I hope.
    Not the slightest. To me it was obvious, the budget was clearly dropped to half or less this season compared to first.
    Only a couple of episodes at the end of S2 was up to the standard (good/very good imho) but then the last ep sadly showed it was all over.

Question is what happens now, I have no problems seeing BBC dropping TG as well and if that happens what/who would rise to the challenge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    I have no problems seeing BBC dropping TG as well and if that happens what/who would rise to the challenge?
    Youtube channel. No schedule or seasons required, just put out vids whenever they want. About anything they want.

I have no problems seeing BBC dropping TG as well and if that happens what/who would rise to the challenge?
    Watched an ep for the first time in forever last night. It was pretty awful. Drowning in unfunny and quick cuts. It lacked everything that made TG good, not just the hosts. LeBlanc is alright but there's only so much you can do. They don't seem to understand what made the old formula work.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Youtube channel. No schedule or seasons required, just put out vids whenever they want. About anything they want.
    There's fuck all money in YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Watched an ep for the first time in forever last night. It was pretty awful. Drowning in unfunny and quick cuts. It lacked everything that made TG good, not just the hosts. LeBlanc is alright but there's only so much you can do. They don't seem to understand what made the old formula work.
    The old formula is stale and tired by now and has been overdone, their issue is they're still somehow trying to stick to it instead of changing significantly. They do a fine job, it's just not fresh anymore.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If anyone needed proof that the latest episode was dope - here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    If anyone needed proof that the latest episode was dope - here it is.
    Frug hates everything to be fair so taking the "opposite means good" approach would mean everything is great.

Better approach to life mind but still.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I liked The Grand Tour season two but Top Gear season 25 is kinda awfull so far

Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I liked The Grand Tour season two but Top Gear season 25 is kinda awfull so far
    You be quiet, it's dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

Yeah episode 2 of the latest series is actually pretty brilliant. Fuck the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.