hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 139 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2904

Thread: Top Gear

  1. #2761
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Hammond had a motorcycle accident and has had some head trauma.
    You really are a dick, arent you?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  2. #2762
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    Hammond had a motorcycle accident and has had some head trauma.
    You really are a dick, arent you?

  3. #2763
    Ruri's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Exclamation, USA
    Posts
    1,885
    Feels like they've hit their stride with this episode. Ratings seem like they're up slightly but still not close to recovered from The Ginger's first ep. How's this playing in the Britbong press?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Ass ass ass.

  4. #2764

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,812
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I like the new seasoning

  5. #2765
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,742
    Yeah somehow this turned out better than the Grand Tour.

    >mfw
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

  6. #2766
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Yeah somehow this turned out better than the Grand Tour.

    >mfw
    Not that surprising. Top gear with Clarkson and co has been shit for years, The Grand Tour just revealed they were making it shit and it was not the direction the BBC was trying to take it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #2767
    Smuggo
    Guest
    So, is it a show actually about cars again rather than "personalities" personalitying all over the place?

  8. #2768
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    So, is it a show actually about cars again rather than "personalities" personalitying all over the place?
    I think it's a good mix of the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  9. #2769
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Hmm might catch it on iPlayer then.

  10. #2770
    Donor Pattern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,277
    Really liked the first episode, great ending. Not seen the rest yet.

  11. #2771
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,925
    Will Chris Evans hang himself

  12. #2772

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp4m View Post
    Will Chris Evans hang himself
    Maybe provided the show is now a success without him? Seems to be well on its way. :>

  13. #2773
    Smuggo
    Guest
    If only being as successful as multi-millionaire Chris Evans is your yardstick for suicide then shouldn't you have offed yourselves already?

  14. #2774
    Donor F18's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Spring Yard Zone
    Posts
    3,513
    Harris is beginning to annoy me. There I said it.

    The mainstream dream. It ruins them.
    RIP Xenosisreaper 04.11.2015

  15. #2775
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    If only being as successful as multi-millionaire Chris Evans is your yardstick for suicide then shouldn't you have offed yourselves already?
    im not ginger so im miles ahead of his yard

  16. #2776
    Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,924
    Loving the new top gear tbh. The three of them are a perfect fit, it's cracking'.
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

    noun

    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

  17. #2777
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,970
    Idk, the clips are better then the grand tour ones but the presenters arent. I.e if you took the current top gear script and had them done by the old crew it would be perfect.


    Edit: But i do watch topgear as a sitcom with cars in it, not as a car show.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  18. #2778
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,825
    No it wouldn't.

  19. #2779
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    No it wouldn't.
    Yes it would

    They're trying to copy Hammon, Clarkson and May a lot. And sometimes it's really akward like last episode during the guest section

    I am enjoying it tho


  20. #2780
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London (Silphe ingame)
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    No it wouldn't.
    Yes it would

    They're trying to copy Hammon, Clarkson and May a lot. And sometimes it's really akward like last episode during the guest section

    I am enjoying it tho
    No.

    It wouldn't.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •