hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24249505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1186

Thread: (Germany über alles) Superior EU Politics Thread

  1. #1021
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Casual rascism ayy.

    That said, there's no big enough facepalm for this fucking country.
    Why does all the degenerate media portray poland as 4th reich? And connects indenpendence celebrations in your country with nazi party? One cant even celebrate indenpendence anymore or what?


  2. #1022
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Casual rascism ayy.

    That said, there's no big enough facepalm for this fucking country.
    Why does all the degenerate media portray poland as 4th reich? And connects indenpendence celebrations in your country with nazi party? One cant even celebrate indenpendence anymore or what?


    This was right in front of the march column:



    Do you need a pair of fucking glasses?
    Last edited by Venec; November 12 2017 at 06:22:46 PM.

  3. #1023
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,578
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.

  4. #1024
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.

  5. #1025
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,313
    Merkel's gonna be upset again



  6. #1026
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,682
    Why would she give a damn?

    Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

  7. #1027
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Why would she give a damn?

    Tapapapatalk
    Because Polan wont take illegals

    and now the people have shown they're actual patriots

    unlike most Germans


  8. #1028
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Why would she give a damn?

    Tapapapatalk
    Because Polan wont take illegals

    and now the people have shown they're actual patriots

    unlike most Germans


    

  9. #1029
    Paradox's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24, 2011
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Devonshire
    Posts
    7,619
    Polan maybe cannot into space

    But Polan sure as shit can into white nationalism


    Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

  10. #1030
    Joe Appleby's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    in front of the class
    Posts
    12,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Why would she give a damn?

    Tapapapatalk
    FYP
    nevar forget

  11. #1031

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Why would she give a damn?

    Tapapapatalk
    Because Polan wont take illegals

    and now the people have shown they're actual patriots

    unlike most Germans
    Fucking yawn. Trying so hard to be a shitter.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  12. #1032
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 30, 2017
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Why would she give a damn?

    Tapapapatalk
    Because Polan wont take illegals

    and now the people have shown they're actual patriots

    unlike most Germans
    Fucking yawn. Trying so hard to be a shitter.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Yeah how dare Poland elect a government that frau Merkel doesn't approve of!

  13. #1033
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Casual rascism ayy.

    That said, there's no big enough facepalm for this fucking country.
    Why does all the degenerate media portray poland as 4th reich? And connects indenpendence celebrations in your country with nazi party? One cant even celebrate indenpendence anymore or what?


    This was right in front of the march column:



    Do you need a pair of fucking glasses?
    white nationalism is borderline the norm in slavistan m8, Smarnca cannot see anything wrong because it's the status quo he's living.

    see also his "enlightened" view of anybody not christian and/or with a slightly different skintone, much of eastern europe is, sadly, racist as fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    clearly the solution is more sweatshops.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  14. #1034

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Casual rascism ayy.

    That said, there's no big enough facepalm for this fucking country.
    Why does all the degenerate media portray poland as 4th reich? And connects indenpendence celebrations in your country with nazi party? One cant even celebrate indenpendence anymore or what?


    This was right in front of the march column:



    Do you need a pair of fucking glasses?
    white nationalism is borderline the norm in slavistan m8, Smarnca cannot see anything wrong because it's the status quo he's living.

    see also his "enlightened" view of anybody not christian and/or with a slightly different skintone, much of eastern europe is, sadly, racist as fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    clearly the solution is more sweatshops.
    While technically correct it's pretty ironic using racism and ignorance to shit on Smarnca here.

    Slovenia doesn't really have big issues with the far right and is very different in mood compared to the ex soviet countries.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  15. #1035
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    Said every commie ever in response to anything. In reality the problem lies in current government literally riding on back of those people to power. Very similiar how Trump played on racist overtones. Those morons now feel enabled and accepted to display their retardation in public. Now it's not end of the world - they were always here and it's not really nazis on the rise, it's just now they are coming out of woodwork without fear of being ridiculed or persecuted.

  16. #1036
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,240
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    Said every commie ever in response to anything. In reality the problem lies in current government literally riding on back of those people to power. Very similiar how Trump played on racist overtones. Those morons now feel enabled and accepted to display their retardation in public. Now it's not end of the world - they were always here and it's not really nazis on the rise, it's just now they are coming out of woodwork without fear of being ridiculed or persecuted.
    Happy populations with stable lifestyles and opportunities for a better future don't typically turn up en masse to white supremacy gatherings.

    The rise of fascism is almost directly linked to the death of economic hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  17. #1037

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    2006
    Posts
    4,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    Said every commie ever in response to anything. In reality the problem lies in current government literally riding on back of those people to power. Very similiar how Trump played on racist overtones. Those morons now feel enabled and accepted to display their retardation in public. Now it's not end of the world - they were always here and it's not really nazis on the rise, it's just now they are coming out of woodwork without fear of being ridiculed or persecuted.
    Happy populations with stable lifestyles and opportunities for a better future don't typically turn up en masse to white supremacy gatherings.

    The rise of fascism is almost directly linked to the death of economic hope.
    You are both right.

    Fascists always exists and probably always will, regardless of the economic situation.
    Politicians will always take advantage of popular movements and probably always will, regardless of the economic situation.
    Extreme political stances like Fascism and Communism don't become popular with the general public until the status quo stops giving them hope for a better future.

  18. #1038

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    9,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    Said every commie ever in response to anything. In reality the problem lies in current government literally riding on back of those people to power. Very similiar how Trump played on racist overtones. Those morons now feel enabled and accepted to display their retardation in public. Now it's not end of the world - they were always here and it's not really nazis on the rise, it's just now they are coming out of woodwork without fear of being ridiculed or persecuted.
    Happy populations with stable lifestyles and opportunities for a better future don't typically turn up en masse to white supremacy gatherings.

    The rise of fascism is almost directly linked to the death of economic hope.
    You are both right.

    Fascists always exists and probably always will, regardless of the economic situation.
    Politicians will always take advantage of popular movements and probably always will, regardless of the economic situation.
    Extreme political stances like Fascism and Communism don't become popular with the general public until the status quo stops giving them hope for a better future.
    This.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  19. #1039
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    While technically correct it's pretty ironic using racism and ignorance to shit on Smarnca here.

    Slovenia doesn't really have big issues with the far right and is very different in mood compared to the ex soviet countries.

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk


    in non-polish news, the neoliberal torture racket is getting another couple of cranks up here, we're now going to cut benefits for anybody below 30 to barely sustainable levels, after declaring the same for the 18-25 crowd a success*, while wondering why the country has rocketing youth-homelessness.

    also, the Soc. Dem's are swinging further right on immigration than the literal proto-fascists and we're cutting educational funding again! this time, strictly for the unemployed, for a country who's chief exports is unsustainable farm produce and specialists knowledge, that is a SUREFIRE way to ensure a stable economic situation long-term, yup.

    *statistics do not support this conclusion, they're literately making this shit up ad-lib and not even bothering to massage the stats.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  20. #1040
    Jori McKie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8, 2014
    Location
    Homeless
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Venec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Lol. Poland cannot into History.
    This is what happens when you consistently ignore socio-economic issues for several years in favour of boosting the economy and big business. Nearly every goverment since the 90s followed religiously neoliberalism, even supposedly left wing one.
    Said every commie ever in response to anything. In reality the problem lies in current government literally riding on back of those people to power. Very similiar how Trump played on racist overtones. Those morons now feel enabled and accepted to display their retardation in public. Now it's not end of the world - they were always here and it's not really nazis on the rise, it's just now they are coming out of woodwork without fear of being ridiculed or persecuted.
    Happy populations with stable lifestyles and opportunities for a better future don't typically turn up en masse to white supremacy gatherings.

    The rise of fascism is almost directly linked to the death of economic hope.
    You are both right.

    Fascists always exists and probably always will, regardless of the economic situation.
    Politicians will always take advantage of popular movements and probably always will, regardless of the economic situation.
    Extreme political stances like Fascism and Communism don't become popular with the general public until the status quo stops giving them hope for a better future.
    Finally someone making sense in this shithole topic.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •