hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 256572737475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1695

Thread: (Germany über alles) Superior EU Politics Thread

Smarn is a victim of 4chan and infowars (or trolling hard pretending to be one). And he's not even funny about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrion Dosto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica View Post
    i put him on ignore, the comedy value was getting too low
    "I cant deal with real life so I just ignore it"
    In his defense, your reasoning on this - and I'm not even going to go into other shit - was completely flawed. You continue to come across as a backwater bumpkin who thinks life is better when everyone tends to their own farm, and globalisation is the devil (let's not forget that!)
    Thing is, Smarncy is a backwater bumpkin. If you see where he comes from it must be one of the prettiest places in Europe, but it's very isolated.
    Lol what? M8 it really isnt.
    Best place to live in - in europe
    Well u live in a dry forest that's about to be showered in sparks...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rb-separatists

Or "little green men" if you prefer.

On Tuesday, Milorad Dodik, the hardline leader of the Serb half of Bosnia, staged a military parade in Banja Luka in defiance of a ruling by the country’s constitutional court.

The Žurnal report said that a militia called “Serbian Honour” – which it said had been trained in a Russian-funded “humanitarian centre” in Serbia – was in the process of setting up a paramilitary group to be used against Dodik’s opponents.
    Useful idiots like Smarn will be waving Russian flags even as they reduce his country to a ruin.....
    It would help if people stopped being fucking retarded right back at Smarnca. Slovenia is anything but isolated and backwards and has fuck all to do these days with whatever the fucks Serbs are doing back home.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    But I want to troll Smarncy too. I will fight for my rights!!!!!
    Будь смиренным, будь кротким, не заботься о тленном
    Власти, данной Богом, сынок, будь навеки верным...
    Я люблю Росcию, я - патриот

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Dodik and entire Srpska live to troll EU and the high representative. They are just intentionally obnoxious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Ten years ago my sister started to work in the Republika Srbska and did so for five years with the German foreign aid effort and she's been saying that since then.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

I guess barbarian tribesmen below our southern border are looking for good fights again?

I guess barbarian tribesmen below our southern border are looking for good fights again?
    https://youtu.be/O2paeipGYpI

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    https://youtu.be/O2paeipGYpI

What about the barbarian tribesmen above your southern border?

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

Those fucking Australians.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Isyel; January 23 2018 at 04:25:57 PM.

Accurate.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

I wonder who is in the "hates" part of the sixth grouping?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    People living in the city of Bielefeld.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    People living in the city of Bielefeld.
    So - nobody?
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Appleby View Post
    Accurate.
    The dialect picture is off, though. Plattdütsch can be described with lots of attributes, but "almost normal German" is not one if it. I even seem to remember that Plattdütsch has more in common with (modern) English than with (modern) German.

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Accurate.
    The dialect picture is off, though. Plattdütsch can be described with lots of attributes, but "almost normal German" is not one if it. I even seem to remember that Plattdütsch has more in common with (modern) English than with (modern) German.
    Well hardly anyone really speaks true Platt anymore. And it's closer to early modern English or even middle English. Or rather it's a nice link to it.
    And if I were nitpicking, the Saxon dialects (that are partially Eastern Thuringian) don't extend towards the Polish border. Görlitz and Bautzen speak a normal German due to late German settlement (listen to interviews with Silbermond from Bautzen, that isn't a dialect for TV and music but how the region speaks). Sorbian is still spoken there by the Sorbians, a Slavic tribe. The same applies to Cottbus actually.

But I didn't want to nitpick.

Now you've made me do it.

I hope you're happy.

Also for our English speaking friends: the town of Bielefeld doesn't exist, it's a conspiracy to cover some large scale government project. Anyone claiming to be from Bielefeld is in on the act.

Tapapapatalk
    nevar forget

Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    Accurate.
    Well hardly anyone really speaks true Platt anymore.
    Agreed. but the bits they do speak are hardly understandable to a "foreign" German (disclaimer: I lived two years in Bremen). When the natives delved into at bit of their dialect, I really had a hard time to understand them.

And it's closer to early modern English or even middle English. Or rather it's a nice link to it.
    And if I were nitpicking, the Saxon dialects (that are partially Eastern Thuringian) don't extend towards the Polish border. Görlitz and Bautzen speak a normal German due to late German settlement (listen to interviews with Silbermond from Bautzen, that isn't a dialect for TV and music but how the region speaks). Sorbian is still spoken there by the Sorbians, a Slavic tribe. The same applies to Cottbus actually.

But I didn't want to nitpick.

Now you've made me do it.

I hope you're happy.
    I'm German. I appreciate nitpicking. It's second nature to us.

Also for our English speaking friends: the town of Bielefeld doesn't exist, it's a conspiracy to cover some large scale government project. Anyone claiming to be from Bielefeld is in on the act.
    Easy prove for that: hands up if you actually know an inhabitant of Bielefeld! No one? See, we told ya so!

English Wiki entry.

today i learned about a german attempt at humor that involved the erasure of an entire town, those monsters.

Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

Meanwhile, in France

Nutella 'riots' spread across French supermarkets

A discount on Nutella has led to violent scenes in a chain of French supermarkets, as shoppers jostled to grab a bargain on the sweet spread.

Intermarché supermarkets offered a 70% discount on Nutella, bringing the price down from €4.50 (£3.90) to €1.40.

But police were called when people began fighting and pushing one another.

"They are like animals. A woman had her hair pulled, an elderly lady took a box on her head, another had a bloody hand," one customer told French media.
    sacré bleu

Nutella? The French like to gobble up that vile disgusting stuff? If that sickly excuse for a spread had been manufactured by Nestle it would have been cause for dismantling that company for crimes against humanity but Ferrero is an Italian company and should know better.

Makes me sick to my stomach whenever someone opens a jar of that filthy paste.