hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: [Monday] WELL THEN

  1. #21
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,804
    So much negativity in this Monday thread. Cheer up it's the last Monday this week!


  2. #22
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    So i can feel my depression/anxiety almost clawing behind my eyes like i am about to have a break down any second so i am using all my will power to try and beat this one today.

    and on a positive note i registered some interest in a beginers taekwondo course but soon realised i cant afford the course but just got a message from the owners saying i won a competition to go to the course for
    Don't you have a Fucked up foot?

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    i do indeed Monsignor Cullnean a tear in the tendon that i have been doing physio for that has got amazingly better since the last FHC meet.

  3. #23
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,860
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    So i can feel my depression/anxiety almost clawing behind my eyes like i am about to have a break down any second so i am using all my will power to try and beat this one today.

    and on a positive note i registered some interest in a beginers taekwondo course but soon realised i cant afford the course but just got a message from the owners saying i won a competition to go to the course for
    Don't you have a Fucked up foot?

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    i do indeed Monsignor Cullnean a tear in the tendon that i have been doing physio for that has got amazingly better since the last FHC meet.
    Take it easy on the feet fist way course mate, focus on the stretching
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #24
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,375
    Metro Van is turning into hive spire city.

    Imperium get.

  5. #25
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Metro Van is turning into hive spire city.

    Imperium get.
    Canada is a den of heresy and will be purged.

  6. #26
    Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Basingstoke England
    Posts
    2,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Metro Van is turning into hive spire city.

    Imperium get.
    Canada is a den of heresy and will be purged.
    Canada is Genestealer cult C/D?

  7. #27
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,229
    It's getting full of tourists overnight clogging up my damn streets we tried to go for ice cream last night and everyone near us was dumb and annoying

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  8. #28
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,375
    He fell for the downtown meme!

  9. #29
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    He fell for the downtown meme!
    no there's just no apartments between metro van and metrotown and I dont want to live in some smelly families basement

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  10. #30
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,375
    Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    He fell for the downtown meme!
    no there's just no apartments between metro van and metrotown and I dont want to live in some smelly families basement
    Shame. Basement rents can be good.

    Or so I am told.

  11. #31
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    4,229
    dunno mate we viewed some and between the janky natural light situation caused by the tiny windows, amount of noise from traffic/upstairs and issues with moisture/damp I would steer clear of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •