hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Sunday] Current daythreads are shit tbh.

[Sunday] Current daythreads are shit tbh.

Your posting game is weak. All of yours.

Look toward the rising sun, for on the nth (not today, you dumdumds. This very daythread is just as uninspired as its recent predecessors.) day, a Freddy shall emerge and spread glory over ALL of the lands

For tonight, I can only offer you that I've had the classical viennese speakeasy (an actual speakeasy, lol) experience [which I didn't have since the new smoking laws came into effect], which means I can discard and wash everyting I put on tonight after a n1 shower becasue :cigarette smoke:

Yayay, I mean bleurgh
    Last edited by FatFreddy; March 19 2017 at 02:09:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

I REFUSE TO STAND FOR FAKE LASAGNE

#NOTMYLASAGNE

Literally shaking rn!

I just fail started a daythread
    again
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

ur shit

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Hungover (or still slightly drunk, idk), last stop yesterday was a whiskey bar

'Talked' (basically talked at him most of the time) with a friend of a friend longer last night who's had a stroke 2-3 years back and can basically only make facial gestures and say a few select words since then. Rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I REFUSE TO STAND FOR FAKE LASAGNE

#NOTMYLASAGNE

Literally shaking rn!
    So what came of it, Mr. Geflügellasagne?
    Last edited by FatFreddy; March 19 2017 at 07:47:05 AM.

Went to the Cheltenham Festival briefly this week. In order to facilitate this I had to spend my evenings in Swindon. I shall never, ever mock my hometown again. Yikes. Biggest shitpit I have ever been to. It is unclear to me as to why there are so many hotels there - theres nothing there to see, as far as I could tell, beyond a solitary railway museum.

What is its purpose?!

Slightly hungover sunday bathroom cleaning with still slightly impaired motor functions which means I spill shit all the time

(roomate "cleaned" it on wednesday - first time this year his majesty lowered himself to actually wield a rag, and that only because his fling came over - which means I went in today to finish it and do all the actual cleaning where you have to well, actually clean and scrub and shit and get into dem corner etc., all of which he ofc conveniently overlooked)

= drown ALL THE SURFACES with the hot water/cleaning agent mixture from the get go, let chemistry sort them out!

I also scrubbed down the bathroom wooden cupboard top...don't really know what I scrubbed off there judging from the color of the patina on the rag. Yikes.
    Last edited by FatFreddy; March 19 2017 at 11:47:19 AM.

Had an amazing fry up. Two sausage, three black pud,two bits of maple smoked bacon, French toast, fried egg, scrambled egg,fried mushrooms, two hash Brown. Now I need a big poo.

supermotivated to do :stuff:, go out, meet people etc.

Except its sunday, rainy, nobody is available to me on short notice/busy with their own lives ofc

MEH

Gonna have a 3rd breakfeast (inspired by smuggos post) and then go out and check on a mate whos got teh dayshift in teh pub

Off to do an escape room later today. It should be interesting to see what happens.

I'm gonna make prawns with tomato and garlic sauce for lunch today. Then I'm gonna go outside. I hope I dont die

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    I'm gonna make prawns with tomato and garlic sauce for lunch today. Then I'm gonna go outside. I hope I dont die
    What kind of prawns are you making?

I have been fantasizing for about a year now to once raid the asia shops seefood freezer and have something like a prawn orgy, but I always refrain myself from doing so because of quality and ecological concerns. And I can't justify just getting some proper fresh ones (and vienna is bad for seafood anyway) for myself without some special occasion for budgetary and frugalishness reasons :\

Prawns are one of my favorite things to eat, I bung em in a thai green/red curry once a week or so.

My one bit of decadence is smoked salmon w/ cream cheese in a bagel. Food of the bloody gods!

It admittedly does help to live in a fishing port, as its a wee bit cheaper. Almost makes up for the smell

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post

I have been fantasizing for about a year now to once raid the asia shops seefood freezer and have something like a prawn orgy, but I always refrain myself from doing so because of quality and ecological concerns. And I can't justify just getting some proper fresh ones (and vienna is bad for seafood anyway) for myself without some special occasion for budgetary and frugalishness reasons :\
    I saw em in a store yesterday (Lidl) and decided I want them

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post

I saw em in a store yesterday (Lidl) and decided I want them
    Ahh Prawns. I feel like Mozambique channel Langostines today, cooked in a nice peri peri slurry, with just some lemon and Portuguese rolls, but I can't get that here (I do know the best place in the world to get these, but I will sadly not be visiting for a while). I guess I'll have to make do with some Goan style tiger shrimp from a nice Indian place close by.
    meh

You've inspired me to do it myself

How hard can making peri peri slurry be?

Poland treats me like shit and I hate them as a result of it

I got home early this morning hanging, and the bastard tortoise has shit all over the house. walked it about. spread it over skirting. mother fucker

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

revenge of lazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I got home early this morning hanging, and the bastard tortoise has shit all over the house. walked it about. spread it over skirting. mother fucker

You...have a free-roaming tortoise as a pet?

awkward time of year. too cold for him to go outside so he goes in a room. usually with a light n shit. but as I wasn't home night before to place him in his bed. so yeah he roamed free and dutifully shit all over the show