hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Am I getting old?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Dunno if you were hinting at the NSA one, but i got curious and found this:

http://www.usclimatedata.com/climate...tates/usut0357

Highs are 32 °C in July, which is pretty much nothing. It just looks barren because it doesnt get a lot of precipitation (at least thats how i read the data).
    It's also super seismically stable and doesn't get forest fires or tornados...

This is the place I use. Commercial, not NSA.

https://www.switch.com/
    meh

Banned
    I measure time as gaps between bits of vapid entertainment media I consume to escape how awful the world seems

Also fridays are pretty great

Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    I snapchat my dick daily

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    I snapchat my dick daily
    And there is a monument to it in the desert now...

Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    as there should be

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Because I cannot fathom why people have to take pictures of absolutely everything and post it on all the social medias?
    I see the same pictured posted on fb, insta and snap. See it once is enough, and in many cases I can't even tell whats special about this picture...
    Its a symptom of a world where we have been told that we are special and can do anything we want, be rock stars or movie stars etc and when we realise that its total bullshit and i cant sing/act etc or even get a job at a supermarket we lie, we spend a fortune on a pair of shoes, or make up to make us look like a celebrity and live of ramen noodles for a and share it around to convince others that we arnt live a depressed lie.
    Says man who waxes lyrical about his sad feels on the internet...
    Never said i wasnt a special snowflake bitch :P least i dont take pictures of my food or use the word "Fleak" or "* game strong"

I know im a fuck up ive just come to terms with my life being a sucking chestwound of teh ghey.

What is Fleak? What does game strong mean? I have never heard these.
    then you are a lucky person/
    An example of weak posting game.

This thread is getting me in to the right mood for the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

You know what really grinds my gears?

Fucking kids who take selfies everywhere. Just now I was driving home and I saw two kids who were like 10 years old taking a selfie on a sidewalk.

I swear if I would have money for car repairs I'd run them over. Just fuck off do it while you're indoor at home
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

Fucking kids who take selfies everywhere. Just now I was driving home and I saw two kids who were like 10 years old taking a selfie on a sidewalk.

I swear if I would have money for car repairs I'd run them over. Just fuck off do it while you're indoor at home
    How will the world know you've walked on the sidewalk though if you dont take a selfie of you on the sidewalk?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post

How will the world know you've walked on the sidewalk though if you dont take a selfie of you on the sidewalk?
    The defining philosophical issue of our age.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    Lit🔥👌👌

also this

Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

the other day someone complained their phone was misplacing words with smileys on purpose

Idk I had the time of my life last year chilling on a bench on the bank of the danube and watching teenage girls make duckfaces

Also had a lulz time watching teenage pupils duckfacing in schoo last years but I usually walked off quickly in those cases due to imminent danger of erupting into unchecked laughter

Furthermore I am getting old as well, and its fucking great, especiall as I get to watch people my age apparently regress and act like 17year old again. I have been also conducting checks to see where people place me to gauge just how much I can stretch social limits and everyone thinks I am 25 max, so woop woop!

Wonder what the Midlife crises will be like all around me, judging from what I experience now with people who feel their clock ticking I can kind of reconstruct the NA trend of disbalanced people past the age of 40 driving their cars into display windows when faced with peak social overburden (from their perspective, people nowdays are blabla and we need a good famine and yada and etc.)
    Last edited by FatFreddy; March 19 2017 at 02:20:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post

Idk I had the time of my life last year chilling on a bench on the bank of the danube and watching teenage girls make duckfaces

Also had a lulz time watching teenage pupils duckfacing in schoo last years but I usually walked off quickly in those cases due to imminent danger of erupting into unchecked laughter

Furthermore I am getting old as well, and its fucking great, especiall as I get to watch people my age apparently regress and act like 17year old again. I have been also conducting checks to see where people place me to gauge just how much I can stretch social limits and everyone thinks I am 25 max, so woop woop!

Wonder what the Midlife crises will be like all around me, judging from what I experience now with people who feel their clock ticking I can kind of reconstruct the NA trend of disbalanced people past the age of 40 driving their cars into display windows when faced with peak social overburden (from their perspective, people nowdays are blabla and we need a good famine and yada and etc.)
    It's my birthday today. I decided to quit my job and start a tech company basically for my birthday. The first thing I'm going to buy if it pans out is a Shaguar F-Type so idk.
    meh

why would you buy a jag you know its just gonna break down constantly #britishworkmanship

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    why would you buy a jag you know its just gonna break down constantly #britishworkmanship
    Because It'll be cool to tool down CA 9 in a British Racing Green Jag with the top down when friends come visit. You don't drive something like an F-Type everyday in bumper to bumper traffic. That's dumb. I'll have a Tesla that drives itself for that
    meh