hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I getting old?

Am I getting old?

Because I cannot fathom why people have to take pictures of absolutely everything and post it on all the social medias?
    I see the same pictured posted on fb, insta and snap. See it once is enough, and in many cases I can't even tell whats special about this picture...

It's a symptom of the last days of capitalist excess comrade.

Not only are you old but the pace of generational change is making you old even faster than ever. I'm only 32 and I find 21 year olds to be utterly incomprehensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Not only are you old but the pace of generational change is making you old even faster than ever. I'm only 32 and I find 21 year olds to be utterly incomprehensible.
    I found it really depends on the person. Some are really really fucking retarded while others are somewhat sane.

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Mate... I hit 40 last year and the only thing that's kept me sane is the thought that if I was younger I would have to put up with all that shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

To be fair to kids many people my age and older are also total fuckheads.

I turned 30 this week

Kill me

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    As an answer to your first question: very. To all the slipper wearing youngsters you probably appear to them as a wandering hieroglyph. Be glad you're not living here, or we would turn you into a combustible liquid you fossil.

But then again you are a Swede, so you probably would be better off from our point of view in liquid instead of solid form. Which is a point of contention with you, because as soon as you eat that vile matter you dub Surströming, your innards probably turn into more of a liquid form than solid matter.

Aaanyway on to your second question. When you've spent an entire monthly wage on a telephone you probably want to justify the purchase somehow, hence everyone taking pictures of everything and post it on the nets, where its gone into nothing.

Jesus Christ.

You always were.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    My point is as soon as you post something on the internet it immediately looses it's inherent value. This is true for everything. Like your opinion for instance

Quote Originally Posted by helgur View Post
    My point is as soon as you post something on the internet it immediately looses it's inherent value. This is true for everything. Like your opinion for instance
    Living in sweden and being from sweden is two different things
    Because fuck living in copenhagen..

Æ e nordlending

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Because I cannot fathom why people have to take pictures of absolutely everything and post it on all the social medias?
    I see the same pictured posted on fb, insta and snap. See it once is enough, and in many cases I can't even tell whats special about this picture...
    Its a symptom of a world where we have been told that we are special and can do anything we want, be rock stars or movie stars etc and when we realise that its total bullshit and i cant sing/act etc or even get a job at a supermarket we lie, we spend a fortune on a pair of shoes, or make up to make us look like a celebrity and live of ramen noodles for a and share it around to convince others that we arnt live a depressed lie.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    Its a symptom of a world where we have been told that we are special and can do anything we want, be rock stars or movie stars etc and when we realise that its total bullshit and i cant sing/act etc or even get a job at a supermarket we lie, we spend a fortune on a pair of shoes, or make up to make us look like a celebrity and live of ramen noodles for a and share it around to convince others that we arnt live a depressed lie.
    Says man who waxes lyrical about his sad feels on the internet...

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Never said i wasnt a special snowflake bitch :P least i dont take pictures of my food or use the word "Fleak" or "* game strong"

I know im a fuck up ive just come to terms with my life being a sucking chestwound of teh ghey.

Its not like FHC is a widely viewed popular part of the internet... Its less worldwide primetime tv exposure, and more the ramblings of a tramp down a deserted alleyway.

Never said i wasnt a special snowflake bitch :P least i dont take pictures of my food or use the word "Fleak" or "* game strong"

I know im a fuck up ive just come to terms with my life being a sucking chestwound of teh ghey.

What is Fleak? What does game strong mean? I have never heard these.

What is Fleak? What does game strong mean? I have never heard these.
    then you are a lucky person/