hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you even [Thursday]?

Do you even [Thursday]?

Shocking scenes. Duck up at before 8am. Making daythreads.

Absolutely straight back to bed scenes.

With a spliff
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

RIPslayer

i was doing family-shuttling-about work. Airport motorway and espresso at half 7? No doubt. No wonder there are so many car accidents tbh
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

No coffee before work, gotta stay in dat hazy still somewhat asleep and slightly baked from last night-bliss during the drive.
    Also means way less roadrage.

That reminds me, need to arrange a ganjaman for tomorrow.

Crappy work event tonight but at least I don't have to do anything except eat and drink at this one.

Cleaned 1/2 of my desk so I have somewhere to put the computer for streaming while I clean the other half. Not using it for 3-off months has turned it into a twisted twilight zone of dust, half-finished projects and more dust. Yikes.

London again today, waking up before 6 is harsh. Spend the day talking bollocks with customers and then home. Hopefully out for a few drinks tonight that might turn into a late one. Tomorrow I will be wrecked but that's a problem for future me.

freight company claims they delivered 2 packages to our warehouse, warehouse folks say no we only got 1.
    Our client who needs stuff soon suddenly needed it sooner and I got a feeling client is gonna walk away if we cant deliver cause of 3rd party reasons...
    Swear the warehouse hillbilly folks prob drink beer all day and seem to loose the incoming packages half the time to then find them 5 days later.

Steak Kesorrito Lunch n1

Got told i was going to be moved out of my nice little office. NOOOOOOO! I don't want to go back into general population.

But then got told i was being moved to a corner one with 2 full window walls. YEAAAHHHHH!

Good times.

You're based in a personal office? ughhh I think I'd hate that, srs lack of bants.

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    You're based in a personal office? ughhh I think I'd hate that, srs lack of bants.
    It can get a bit like that. Mr door is usually wide open though and either people are wandering in or i'm heading out. But it does lack some of the casual banter aspect i admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Caine View Post
    It can get a bit like that. Mr door is usually wide open though and either people are wandering in or i'm heading out. But it does lack some of the casual banter aspect i admit.
    I'm a professional banter merchant for hire. Please direct any enquiries to my inbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I really hate American offices with their fucking cubicles and shit. No one ever talks, it's horrible.

I really hate American offices with their fucking cubicles and shit. No one ever talks, it's horrible.
    Yeah, that would suck. My place is a more normal UK style one with the majority of all floors being various sets of desks in open plan floors, but with some glass offices round the edges 9not all the way around....they do let daylight reach the normal folk....).

Letter bomb sent to the IMF.

Some good old Anarchist terrorism is a refreshing change
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Yeah, that would suck. My place is a more normal UK style one with the majority of all floors being various sets of desks in open plan floors, but with some glass offices round the edges 9not all the way around....they do let daylight reach the normal folk....).
    Yeah our old office was like that. I never really wanted to be a fish tanker though. They offered me one after some guy got made redundant but I prefer to just sit with everyone else.

Hard to wank while making eye contact with your coworkers in a personal office.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Hard to wank while making eye contact with your coworkers in a personal office.
    It's got a glass frontage, i can publically wank quite easily thank you very much sir.

New house completion date now delayed to end of april... 4 months later than it was supposed to be.

This is fucking BULLSHIT.