hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Tuesday] Muff Muffs

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    After 5 weeks of medical leave, I get to go back to work tomorrow at 6AM. No idea what I'll be doing. Was planning on going to the auto show, now I'll have to do it this weekend.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Binned Facebook, feels good

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post

welcome.

Good man cullnerd

Oh thought id mention, worked today and met a total fat nerd irl. What gave it away was he had a room with 6 screens and posters of Warhammer maps everywhere. And that he was only a trilby short of full fat nerd meme scenes. Even rocked a black tshirt. Turns out he is bigly into dwarf fortress, and likes indie trading card games or some shit.
    Just an odd observance. FHC i assume has a higher percentage of such fatnerders than average, but i think this might be the first one ive come across in years irl.

Makes you think. IRL

The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Oh thought id mention, worked today and met a total fat nerd irl. What gave it away was he had a room with 6 screens and posters of Warhammer maps everywhere. And that he was only a trilby short of full fat nerd meme scenes. Even rocked a black tshirt. Turns out he is bigly into dwarf fortress, and likes indie trading card games or some shit.
    Just an odd observance. FHC i assume has a higher percentage of such fatnerders than average, but i think this might be the first one ive come across in years irl.

Makes you think. IRL
    You finally met Smuggo?

n1, would do it myself but it's currently too useful for hobbies.

Makes you think. IRL
    You finally met Smuggo?
    I haven't played Warhammer in years and do not own a trilby or play dwarf fortress actually.

Makes you think. IRL
    wtf is wrong with black tshirts I have like 5 of them and wear them almost all the time

I'm actually smuggo's "wife" irl. I confess.

Although that's only for play on the internets. In reality I'm a power bottom

Quote Originally Posted by 56k Lagman View Post

wtf is wrong with black tshirts I have like 5 of them and wear them almost all the time
    nothing at all, im wearing one right now. But meme fatnerds always have black tshirt on.

There is no judgement here. Just an observation

I met one in RL once back when I lived near Lincon. went to the cinema to see Iron man 2 and this fat tublord wearing one of those Jinx EVE tshirts walked in. He had greasy long hair in a pony tail showing his receding hairline with trackie bottoms and sandals on.

Truly a horrifying scene.

I'm actually smuggo's "wife" irl. I confess.

Although that's only for play on the internets. In reality I'm a power bottom
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Duckslayer again.