hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: [Tuesday] Muff Muffs

  1. #1
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,920

    [Tuesday] Muff Muffs

    Since nobody else wants to do it and we're basically an aggregator for reddit and imgur anyway, I present you an early candidate for thread of the year: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...t_if_a_vagina/


  2. #2
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,545
    What worries me is the underpinning mechanic, like, if there's a whistle then there's a gas escaping. What are the properties of that gas?

  3. #3
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    What worries me is the underpinning mechanic, like, if there's a whistle then there's a gas escaping. What are the properties of that gas?
    Clearly women would breath in more than out until some sort of bladder was full at which point they would breath normally. The gas would just be air, but to get it to whistle I'm guessing it would need to be heated? Possibly by the arousal?

    All im guessing is that the man parts would need to be heat protected some how so they didn't get burnt..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    What worries me is the underpinning mechanic, like, if there's a whistle then there's a gas escaping. What are the properties of that gas?
    Clearly women would breath in more than out until some sort of bladder was full at which point they would breath normally. The gas would just be air, but to get it to whistle I'm guessing it would need to be heated? Possibly by the arousal?

    All im guessing is that the man parts would need to be heat protected some how so they didn't get burnt..


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  5. #5
    Malcanis's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    12,938
    In what world do teapots whistle? Kettles, sure, I've heard of that, but teapots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

  6. #6
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    What worries me is the underpinning mechanic, like, if there's a whistle then there's a gas escaping. What are the properties of that gas?
    Clearly women would breath in more than out until some sort of bladder was full at which point they would breath normally. The gas would just be air, but to get it to whistle I'm guessing it would need to be heated? Possibly by the arousal?

    All im guessing is that the man parts would need to be heat protected some how so they didn't get burnt..
    and a lucrative market in lubricating coolants emerges

  7. #7
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,750
    RIP KARL MARX. 134 years dead today.


    Its Karl Marx Death Day today chaps. Dont forget to acquire the means of production today in his honour.
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  8. #8
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    26,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    RIP KARL MARX. 134 years dead today.


    Its Karl Marx Death Day today chaps. Dont forget to acquire the means of production today in his honour.
    I've taken a calculator from work.

  9. #9
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,750
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  10. #10
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    12,403
    I'll probably take a walk to his grave later this morning. Only about 40 minutes away I think
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  11. #11
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'll probably take a walk to his grave later this morning. Only about 40 minutes away I think
    If you take some pics with FHC insignia you will be christened poster of the day, no doubt about it.
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  12. #12
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    26,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    I'll probably take a walk to his grave later this morning. Only about 40 minutes away I think
    If you take some pics with FHC insignia you will be christened poster of the day, no doubt about it.
    That's a revolution I can back comrade.

  13. #13
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    26,523
    So we have anyone in israel besides leonm?

  14. #14
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,750
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    So we have anyone in israel besides leonm?
    Israel is in my heart, if that helps?

    #keeppalestineoppressedforthelolz
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  15. #15

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    3,914
    Happy Pi Day to the leftpondians who write their dates the wrong way round.

    To the rest of the world, today is also Steak & Blowjob Day.

  16. #16
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodj Blake View Post
    Happy Pi Day to the leftpondians who write their dates the wrong way round.

    To the rest of the world, today is also Steak & Blowjob Day.
    "Social progress can be measured by the social position of the female sex." Karl Marx
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

  17. #17
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Since nobody else wants to do it and we're basically an aggregator for reddit and imgur anyway, I present you an early candidate for thread of the year: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...t_if_a_vagina/

    Counter-offer, some YT personality (gamer I think) blew himself up with some racist rant on another channel or something. Synopsis of his comments.

  18. #18
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,017
    Duckslayer irl

    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  19. #19
    Mallet Head Donor 56k Lagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5, 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    In what world do teapots whistle? Kettles, sure, I've heard of that, but teapots?
    alright buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    I should be home.now but I keep stopping to post. I'm in need of a mega poo. so much so that I'm tempted to leave slurry across one of these gardens and deal with the wiping later. gonna toss a coin

    phoneposting

  20. #20
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    10,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Duckslayer irl

    But im older than you m8
    My Attorney has advised me to remove my new signature until further notice...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •