hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 70

Thread: [Monday] because I wager that less people have me on ignore.

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Today is but a stepping stone on the road to friday

    Nier pls soon
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  2. #22
    Smuggo
    Guest
    March too busy. Got magazines going to press, New York trip to prep for, car insurance renewal, house insurance renewal, birthdays for at least 7 close relatives and then I've also decided to cash out a bunch of MtG cards so I can complete my legacy deck which means I have spent about 2 hours in post office queues over the past couple of weeks.

    April can't come soon enough.

  3. #23
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    So what do aussies drink? Fermented sheep venom?
    Blended Bowie knives

  4. #24
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post

  5. #25
    Donor Sparq's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Strayastan
    Posts
    8,810
    In Australian news: Police officer found not guilty of 'sack whack' assault after colleague had testicle removed

    "A police officer who slapped the testicles of a senior colleague as a prank has been found not guilty of assaulting him."

  6. #26
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,927
    Wow thats shit, and gay as fuck.

    Gunna see if the guy who had his nut removed fancys playing a game of "Poke Eye" with the guy who did it to him?

    Of course, if the guy ends up having his eye removed, not any fault. practical joke and all.

  7. #27
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    14,404
    Why are you employing 11 year olds as policemen? Don't you have child labour laws?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #28
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Why are you employing 11 year olds as policemen? Don't you have child labour laws?
    police are known thickos with the mental age of a primary school kid.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Why are you employing 11 year olds as policemen? Don't you have child labour laws?
    police are known thickos with the mental age of a primary school kid.
    big if true
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  10. #30

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    4,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai Pestot View Post
    So what do aussies drink? Fermented sheep venom?
    VB.

  11. #31
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,454
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?


  12. #32
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Tenant's Super?

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Scottish blood?
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  14. #34
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Piss of the Irish?

  15. #35
    Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,182
    My piss is almost 100% tea tbf

  16. #36
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Tenant's Super?
    Yeah that one. 64 for 24 beers isnt cheap tho


  17. #37
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Tenant's Super?
    Yeah that one. 64 for 24 beers isnt cheap tho
    Is it that much now? Jeez.

    TBH it's so rancid tasting and strong you will be on the floor after 4 of them.

    I ordered a 8% beer in a craft pub thingy the other day and it was 7... luckily was with a work contact so put it through as an expense.

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    November 4, 2015
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Tenant's Super?
    Yeah that one. 64 for 24 beers isnt cheap tho
    Is it that much now? Jeez.

    TBH it's so rancid tasting and strong you will be on the floor after 4 of them.

    I ordered a 8% beer in a craft pub thingy the other day and it was 7... luckily was with a work contact so put it through as an expense.
    tfw a pint of carling is more than 4 here

    carling is piss but still
    [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/351d/f/2015/121/c/0/_cover_zing__krul_tepes_by_skanantene-d8rqmf5.png[/img]

  19. #39
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,927
    Quote Originally Posted by UsernameisValidandNotinUs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Oi what's the name of that Scottish beer that has like 10% alcohol and is really cheap?
    Tenant's Super?
    Yeah that one. 64 for 24 beers isnt cheap tho
    Is it that much now? Jeez.

    TBH it's so rancid tasting and strong you will be on the floor after 4 of them.

    I ordered a 8% beer in a craft pub thingy the other day and it was 7... luckily was with a work contact so put it through as an expense.
    tfw a pint of carling is more than 4 here

    carling is piss but still
    Its only that expensive because they sold off the brand and it is brewed out of Luton now.

  20. #40
    Smuggo
    Guest
    More like Pooton.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •