hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1339

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

  1. #1021
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    So how well fleshed out is the game so far? Is it worth investing in or should I still be weary of it beeing early access?

    I'm getting kind of tired of investing in promesing titles that then never realy happen.

    "Investing" 30€ is hardly a risky investment mate, but dont worry - it is very, very fun game, gameplay is the king here. Technicaly its still shitty, but its easy to forgive with so much fun.

    Your investment is safe with this one m8
    If i never played it again id have gotten my 30 worth out of it already. 303hours. Would recommend you get it sooner rather than later too.

  2. #1022

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    2,690
    This is the first game I bought early access since Minecraft (still buttmad). I doubt PUBG is going to change too much by the time it releases but IMO it's worth the money for the fun you can get out of it right now.

  3. #1023
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,536
    Just won a FPP squad round with 1 kill between us

    huh

  4. #1024
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,152
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?

  5. #1025
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?
    Shitters there was a bit of drama for like a day or two and they decided to freak out.

  6. #1026
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,052
    solid performance boost for me with the patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  7. #1027
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?
    Shitters there was a bit of drama for like a day or two and they decided to freak out.
    Cool. That's the answer I was hoping for.

  8. #1028
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?
    Shitters there was a bit of drama for like a day or two and they decided to freak out.
    Cool. That's the answer I was hoping for.
    I've been watching some streamers lately to pass the time when I should be working and you start to get to know the stream snipers.. I can see the point of giving them bans because... well...

    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  9. #1029
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?
    Shitters there was a bit of drama for like a day or two and they decided to freak out.
    Cool. That's the answer I was hoping for.
    I've been watching some streamers lately to pass the time when I should be working and you start to get to know the stream snipers.. I can see the point of giving them bans because... well...

    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  10. #1030
    Darkening's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,053


    same (ish) spot with what i see.

  11. #1031
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?
    Shitters there was a bit of drama for like a day or two and they decided to freak out.
    Cool. That's the answer I was hoping for.
    I've been watching some streamers lately to pass the time when I should be working and you start to get to know the stream snipers.. I can see the point of giving them bans because... well...

    I would say that if you want to live broadcast what you're doing in a game primarily focused on stealth then you're a bit of a mong.

  12. #1032
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    877
    the cancer is over 9000.

  13. #1033
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    7,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    What's the deal with the multitude of people in steam reviews telling how they've been banned after streamers have complained about them?
    Shitters there was a bit of drama for like a day or two and they decided to freak out.
    Cool. That's the answer I was hoping for.
    I've been watching some streamers lately to pass the time when I should be working and you start to get to know the stream snipers.. I can see the point of giving them bans because... well...

    I would say that if you want to live broadcast what you're doing in a game primarily focused on stealth then you're a bit of a mong.
    You can also add a delay 5 minutes or whatever
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  14. #1034
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,152
    Just installed it and gave it my first try.
    I get an odd bug. It started in windowed mode. When I switch it to fullscreen, the mouse interacts with objects in the wrong place. As if it was still in windowed mode where evrything would be further down due to the windows bar. (yea mine is at the top)

  15. #1035
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,152
    Just installed it and gave it my first try.
    I get an odd bug. It started in windowed mode. When I switch it to fullscreen, the mouse interacts with objects in the wrong place. As if it was still in windowed mode where evrything would be further down due to the windows bar. (yea mine is at the top)

  16. #1036
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,935
    I just worked out to get the shadow play instant replays working.. Really nice. Since doing that though I've managed zero kills and 4 stupid deaths (including falling off a roof).

    Edit: I now have 17 videos of me either being 1 shot, run over , death to circle and that one of me falling 3 stories to my death.. As of yet no kills... I was better at this game before I had the pressure to perform..
    Last edited by Lana Torrin; September 17 2017 at 08:58:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  17. #1037
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    1,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I just worked out to get the shadow play instant replays working.. Really nice. Since doing that though I've managed zero kills and 4 stupid deaths (including falling off a roof).

    Edit: I now have 17 videos of me either being 1 shot, run over , death to circle and that one of me falling 3 stories to my death.. As of yet no kills... I was better at this game before I had the pressure to perform..
    Stop caring and start dropping at school/military base with decent headphones

    Land Shoot Die Repeat

  18. #1038
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,052
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I just worked out to get the shadow play instant replays working.. Really nice. Since doing that though I've managed zero kills and 4 stupid deaths (including falling off a roof).

    Edit: I now have 17 videos of me either being 1 shot, run over , death to circle and that one of me falling 3 stories to my death.. As of yet no kills... I was better at this game before I had the pressure to perform..
    Stop caring and start dropping at school/military base with decent headphones

    Land Shoot Die Repeat
    doing this today, need to tank my matchmaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  19. #1039
    Darkening's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I just worked out to get the shadow play instant replays working.. Really nice. Since doing that though I've managed zero kills and 4 stupid deaths (including falling off a roof).

    Edit: I now have 17 videos of me either being 1 shot, run over , death to circle and that one of me falling 3 stories to my death.. As of yet no kills... I was better at this game before I had the pressure to perform..
    Stop caring and start dropping at school/military base with decent headphones

    Land Shoot Die Repeat
    doing this today, need to tank my matchmaking
    Playing with me in the evenings should do that.

  20. #1040
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    Lowlife.
    Posts
    7,304


    lol


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •