hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1751

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Playing with my 15 year old son, showing him the ropes.. oops, we won..

Hope you were hungry for some KFC, kid

nj dude

Last edited by Varcaus; December 27 2017 at 04:17:15 AM.

Game is fun with bros, but I get bored going solo. I'm willing to play tactically in groups. But by myself I get super impatient and just allahu ackbar shit.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Game is fun with bros, but I get bored going solo. I'm willing to play tactically in groups. But by myself I get super impatient and just allahu ackbar shit.
    I'm the opposite weirdly, in squads we mostly fuck about but in duos we're super serious

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Never serious

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

+1 for getting chicken with AKM

new map is growing on me now i've learnt what types of buildings to ignore/target, and now quite enjoy the broken terrain for fire and manoeuvre goodtimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    new map is growing on me now i've learnt what types of buildings to ignore/target, and now quite enjoy the broken terrain for fire and manoeuvre goodtimes.

Won two games in a row, old then new map, felt fun using different styles on each. I hope they get more maps and better engine work done over the year.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Snow map please

I'd say jungle but I can only imagine the horror that would happen to the performance

Id love to have map with many small tropic islands with jungles, beaches, old airfields, submarine ports inside, etc.. A lot of boats, bridges, shallow passes.. less ground area, but split into smaller entities with a theme for each one, which ensures intense firefights.

I would enjoy that.

Edit: Also, volcano. I want volcano too.

rural ireland. narrow roads with tall hedgerows, rolling hills, villages and farms everywhere (and loads of unfinished construction, lol property boom), a million churches (each with an attendant pub within 100 meters) and every now and then a massive supermarket in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. it's like ireland was designed as a pubg map.

plus, if you drive like a massive spastic, then you're only adding to the Irish authenticity.

rural ireland. narrow roads with tall hedgerows, rolling hills, villages and farms everywhere (and loads of unfinished construction, lol property boom), a million churches (each with an attendant pub within 100 meters) and every now and then a massive supermarket in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. it's like ireland was designed as a pubg map.

plus, if you drive like a massive spastic, then you're only adding to the Irish authenticity.
    Sounds like NE Italy. Either way would make a good PUBG map.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I wanna move to Ireland now

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post

I wanna move to Ireland now
    pls no

First chicken dinner after starting playing 1 week ago.

Honestly the game if fun if you just drop hot/warm and go for enjoy ability over wins.

Good thing about PUBG is that you can play it for wins or for kills. At this time, when i spawn Miramar i play serious - for the win, securing vehicle, looting, and moving to blue border to camp, repeat.. Not many kills, but reaching endgame on regular basis. And i enjoy that very, very much.

When i spawn Erangel though, i have exactly 0 desire to play it serious - just drop military/school/prison/shooting range for a quick death, or several kills, what RNG gods give me.. And enjoy that very much also. Id say gameplay here is what you make it to be.. literally..

P.S.
    Also, i dropped to school one day, and got that machinegun with a pizza plate magazine, for the first time ever.

I felt like..

4 kills later i was the last survivor in school, looted it, and promptly got sniped when i left school. 10/10 would drop again..

Aaaand.. we won..

This is the first time i have ever seen circle shrink into virtually nothing - no circle anymore - guy was standing in it, just outside, until it dissipated into nothing, and we won, due to my son's Medkit kicking in with literally milimeter of health left.. And guy outside thought he won for sure

topkek

Last edited by Varcaus; January 10 2018 at 01:49:38 AM.