hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 79 of 85 FirstFirst ... 296976777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1689

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post

Also play FPP, way less hackers.
    I typically do way better in FPP but TPP just feels more chill and fun tbh
    When ever I play FPP to get away from the annoyance of people 3rd person peeking me, I find myself wanting to 3rd person peek someone else. <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post

Also play FPP, way less hackers.
    I typically do way better in FPP but TPP just feels more chill and fun tbh
    When ever I play FPP to get away from the annoyance of people 3rd person peeking me, I find myself wanting to 3rd person peek someone else. <_<
    I get too upset about TPP basically being a cheat to ever play it, or take people who play it as human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Narmio
    Welcome to Dwarf Fortress, where there is a fine line between insanity and gameplay. The line menaces with spikes of obsessive compulsion.

It's a level playing field though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    If you want to play TPP go play Fortnite, it's perfect for that level of ability.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    play how you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    i like to move in 3rd person if im running long distances, the bigger FOV is more comfortable i think. but when the shoosting begins its all FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    If you want to play TPP go play Fortnite, it's perfect for that level of ability.
    If you want to be a fps purist play promods
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I'm slowly getting the gunplay down in this game. Nothing like most of the other shooters I've played in the last couple years (BF, RO, DirtyBomblol). I wish there was some sort of shooting range. Part of me wants to play solo and do LOOOOOONG drops just to find some guns and shoot at building 100-200m away.

I'm slowly getting the gunplay down in this game. Nothing like most of the other shooters I've played in the last couple years (BF, RO, DirtyBomblol). I wish there was some sort of shooting range. Part of me wants to play solo and do LOOOOOONG drops just to find some guns and shoot at building 100-200m away.
    I tend to go for the realy long drops (see older posts here about how I appearently suck at circle management) but more often than not, when you think noone could possibly have jumped with you and you didn't see anyone else land anywhere nearby, you suddenly find yourself in the same building as someone else. So you're never "safe" enough to just practice shooting it seems
    it's a good thing tho imo. cause it keeps the pulse up even when you do long drops.

PlayerUnknown has acknowledged that people have asked for a shooting range. PlayerUnknown has acknowledged a lot of things.

Can you stop being a moron for a second, you're going back to your old ways these days and it's not cool.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Can you stop being a moron for a second, you're going back to your old ways these days and it's not cool.
    we're not a hive mind just because I agree with you sometimes m8, sorry if that's a shock

In other news, PU has stated that they are thinking about thinking about maybe looking at how to create a ping lock (??? just kick people over a certain ping how is this hard to make)

I think we're now solidly in the "early Riot Games stage" where Bluehole have literally too much money and can't restructure fast enough to fix anything.

Expect current glaring issues (desync) to remain unfixed until 2019 at the earliest
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; January 13 2018 at 11:38:40 AM.

we're not a hive mind just because I agree with you sometimes m8, sorry if that's a shock
    No, and nobody expect you to, but you could try not to be a snide cunt about shit. Also if you want to wank about FPS go play a game that actually does FPS well.

What's stopping them from region locking over certain ping thresholds?

Lack of willing or technical limitations?

probably both

they claim they're working on it but I don't believe that it takes over a month to get UE4 to kick high ping users

Politics

there is no technical limitation

Tencent probably told Bluehole to let the Chinese run wild so they don't have to buy more Chinese servers

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    How do I uninstall Reshade?

Tencent probably told Bluehole to let the Chinese run wild so they don't have to buy more Chinese servers
    Every time I do random squad games lately I end up with 3 chinese guys. Not even overexagerating it.
    To be fair, the last time it happened, we won.