hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 74 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1718

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Finally happened.. Squads game on the weekend, just keeping up with the blue, got to the only real cover around and there was a squad already there, short firefight later and we win. Down to the death circle and we look at the map. We are completely cut off from the new circle by one of those unclimable cliff faces and the circle on both sides.. Squad died to the blue trying to get around it.. Finished second and didn't even see the squad that won.
    so you didn't rotate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Finally happened.. Squads game on the weekend, just keeping up with the blue, got to the only real cover around and there was a squad already there, short firefight later and we win. Down to the death circle and we look at the map. We are completely cut off from the new circle by one of those unclimable cliff faces and the circle on both sides.. Squad died to the blue trying to get around it.. Finished second and didn't even see the squad that won.
    so you didn't rotate?
    We couldn't.. The circle before ran us hard and we really didn't have time to do anything other than stay just ahead of it. Once it hit it had closed us off from doing anything (but we didn't notice till after the firefight). Yeah we made some mistakes by letting it get us in to that position, but the opposite would have been true for the other team if it would have closed on our side, they would have had to jump off the thing and that would have probably been death for them. game was literally decided by the RNG of the circle, there was nothing at that point either team could have done about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

I always to seem to win the least notable games. Got a squad chicken dinner yesterday where we downed a few people mid game but no kills. Killed a couple near the end and then sprayed down the last remaining player in the final circle.

But disappointed we didn't get to use the 15 smoke grenades we had between us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Im now on board with the m4 being the best assault rifle.

Your recoil compensation is quite impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Your recoil compensation is quite impressive.
    This is my mouse no joke
      Spoiler:

just roll down ez
    Last edited by Varcaus; December 18 2017 at 09:48:08 PM.

Serious? I have one of those but never thought of gaming with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post
    Serious? I have one of those but never thought of gaming with it.
    Yer was the mouse at home when I started and just got used to it.

Messed about with the replay stuff to make a fight a bit more watchable.

Anymore thoughts on the new map? I've not played it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Cities are fun flat open areas not so much.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Runs like not shit (mostly)

Great Black Hawk Down simulator in the cities, sniper target practice in the open

Launch patch in about 15 hours (god knows how their servers are going to cope though)

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Runs like not shit (mostly)

Great Black Hawk Down simulator in the cities, sniper target practice in the open

Launch patch in about 15 hours (god knows how their servers are going to cope though)
    We know how it’s going to cope just fine. It won’t.

Not a fan of the new map at all tbh.

it feels unfinished.
    The overall landscape might aswell have been a randomized blender map. The cities, while fun are surprisingly same-ish and lacking of loot.
    Most of the time I find a M16. very very rarely do you find other usefull weapons. And with how open the map is, there is a serious lack of scopes.

and we've already spoken about the blue circle speeds and distances before. Perhaps they thought the H1Z1 recepie of "you NEED a car. Fuck stealth. Just rush it all." was a good idéa.

it feels unfinished.
    The overall landscape might aswell have been a randomized blender map. The cities, while fun are surprisingly same-ish and lacking of loot.
    Most of the time I find a M16. very very rarely do you find other usefull weapons. And with how open the map is, there is a serious lack of scopes.

and we've already spoken about the blue circle speeds and distances before. Perhaps they thought the H1Z1 recepie of "you NEED a car. Fuck stealth. Just rush it all." was a good idéa.
    You can walk around the new map no problems time wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post

it feels unfinished.

I mean, he can't even do it on the old one so.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

it feels unfinished.

I feel like you just need to get good tbqh

it feels unfinished.

Please do present a video of you landing towards one of the sides, getting fucked by RNG on the circle and walking to the final circle.

it feels unfinished.

Please do present a video of you landing towards one of the sides, getting fucked by RNG on the circle and walking to the final circle.
    Well that's where you are going wrong.

Hold left shift to run, don't wait til the ring is next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkening View Post

it feels unfinished.

Well that's where you are going wrong.

Hold left shift to run, don't wait til the ring is next to you.
    We've already been through this. Just look at the prev pages of this thread. No reason to go there again.