hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556
Results 1,101 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    https://youtu.be/Ue6fJQuLzGI

I cut the video early because it was a minute of me looking at him but I *think* that dude was in the yellow single story in the middle of the field to the east of school appts
    I counted the distance on the map to where that building should be and zeroed to it and hit so I assume I'm right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    zeroing in this game (and IRL) assumes that you're shooting at somebody on a perfectly flat plain (see: shoot at man at the bottom of the mountain on his head and watch your shots go a foot over him etc)
    other than that I don't see a problem with the video? I might be being retarded

edit: why does it feel like your quality improves after the shot? recording bleh?

doubleedit wait is he in a building that isn't rendering for you?

Probably lolengine issues combined with inconsistent rendering shit (like how grass used to only render based on view distance before a patch)
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; September 20 2017 at 10:46:10 PM.

Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

I cut the video early because it was a minute of me looking at him but I *think* that dude was in the yellow single story in the middle of the field to the east of school appts
    I counted the distance on the map to where that building should be and zeroed to it and hit so I assume I'm right?

zeroing in this game (and IRL) assumes that you're shooting at somebody on a perfectly flat plain (see: shoot at man at the bottom of the mountain on his head and watch your shots go a foot over him etc)

edit: why does it feel like your quality improves after the shot? recording bleh?

Probably lolengine issues combined with inconsistent rendering shit (like how grass used to only render based on view distance before a patch)
    I thought the yellow single was in a dip, yet he's on ~roughly~ the same level as me.

I know the game is client side rego, I've seen/killed guys with arms etc poking out through walls when they have been laying down 3rd personing the windows

I don't understand why that guy was at ~the same~ elevation as me and why he died in one shot (not headshot) to a mini

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.

I thought the yellow single was in a dip, yet he's on ~roughly~ the same level as me.

I know the game is client side rego, I've seen/killed guys with arms etc poking out through walls when they have been laying down 3rd personing the windows

I don't understand why that guy was at ~the same~ elevation as me and why he died in one shot (not headshot) to a mini

Mini4 does 24 damage a shot or something?

Idk, good shot either way

Not really. Old mate was stationary, nothing good about it.

I don't understand what happened.

- Krans 26/7/12

Not really. Old mate was stationary, nothing good about it.

I don't understand what happened.

You shot a guy on low HP and he died?

might be the double shot bug idk

Yeah but I watched him for a full minute before I shot, why was he so low on HP and so stationary and at ~the same~ elevation to me if he *was* afk(?) In that building

- Krans 26/7/12

Yeah but I watched him for a full minute before I shot, why was he so low on HP and so stationary and at ~the same~ elevation to me if he *was* afk(?) In that building

No meds?

Nice shot! Nice of them to stand still though

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Psssh
    https://youtu.be/9Bcnksr5wyk

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Are we doing the 'long shots' video thing?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticEph...ashimiTooSpicy

Excuse the dumb reaction afterwards I don't make shots like that very often...

(I know posted this already)
    Last edited by TroN; September 21 2017 at 09:19:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    11 people left in the game.
    Someone shoots at me, so I hide behind a tree and look for him with the magical 3rd persion view by holding alt.
    The blue is closing in fast, so I hit tab to check what healing I have so I know if I need to make a run for it or if I can wait him out a little.

insert facepalm here.
    Play first person, don't look back

There's a /lot/ of internal discussion going on with the "pro" scene because 95% of them vastly prefer first person but tournaments keep making them play 3rd person, expect a larger push towards FPP only "competitive" by the end of the year
    The issue was the combination of alt and tab in the endgame. My computer froze up for a few minutes trying to relocate ram. :P
    Not the most honourable of deaths.

Someone shoots at me, so I hide behind a tree and look for him with the magical 3rd persion view by holding alt.
    The blue is closing in fast, so I hit tab to check what healing I have so I know if I need to make a run for it or if I can wait him out a little.

insert facepalm here.

There's a /lot/ of internal discussion going on with the "pro" scene because 95% of them vastly prefer first person but tournaments keep making them play 3rd person, expect a larger push towards FPP only "competitive" by the end of the year
    The issue was the combination of alt and tab in the endgame. My computer froze up for a few minutes trying to relocate ram. :P
    That's why i use autohotkey on my PC to catch any Alt+Tab keystrokes and change them to just be Tab.

insert facepalm here.

Oh god

The curse of Shift-Tab strikes again

Anyone else have an issue with color separation on foliage when you move your camera around?

Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with color separation on foliage when you move your camera around?
    Yeah had it since last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post

weak popoff and no webcam, 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

I quite liked the characteristic "Wife/kid's-asleep-I-can-only-whisper" Tron husk.

Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post

I quite liked the characteristic "Wife/kid's-asleep-I-can-only-whisper" Tron husk.
    It's like you know me...

I miss my gaming shed in my old house. Have to go back to creepy voice in this place.