hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 64653545556
Results 1,101 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

  1. #1101
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    https://youtu.be/Ue6fJQuLzGI

    I cut the video early because it was a minute of me looking at him but I *think* that dude was in the yellow single story in the middle of the field to the east of school appts
    I counted the distance on the map to where that building should be and zeroed to it and hit so I assume I'm right?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    zeroing in this game (and IRL) assumes that you're shooting at somebody on a perfectly flat plain (see: shoot at man at the bottom of the mountain on his head and watch your shots go a foot over him etc)
    other than that I don't see a problem with the video? I might be being retarded

    edit: why does it feel like your quality improves after the shot? recording bleh?

    doubleedit wait is he in a building that isn't rendering for you?

    Probably lolengine issues combined with inconsistent rendering shit (like how grass used to only render based on view distance before a patch)
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; September 20 2017 at 10:46:10 PM.

  2. #1102
    Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,743
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    https://youtu.be/Ue6fJQuLzGI

    I cut the video early because it was a minute of me looking at him but I *think* that dude was in the yellow single story in the middle of the field to the east of school appts
    I counted the distance on the map to where that building should be and zeroed to it and hit so I assume I'm right?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    zeroing in this game (and IRL) assumes that you're shooting at somebody on a perfectly flat plain (see: shoot at man at the bottom of the mountain on his head and watch your shots go a foot over him etc)
    other than that I don't see a problem with the video? I might be being retarded

    edit: why does it feel like your quality improves after the shot? recording bleh?

    doubleedit wait is he in a building that isn't rendering for you?

    Probably lolengine issues combined with inconsistent rendering shit (like how grass used to only render based on view distance before a patch)
    I thought the yellow single was in a dip, yet he's on ~roughly~ the same level as me.

    I know the game is client side rego, I've seen/killed guys with arms etc poking out through walls when they have been laying down 3rd personing the windows

    I don't understand why that guy was at ~the same~ elevation as me and why he died in one shot (not headshot) to a mini

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  3. #1103
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    https://youtu.be/Ue6fJQuLzGI

    I cut the video early because it was a minute of me looking at him but I *think* that dude was in the yellow single story in the middle of the field to the east of school appts
    I counted the distance on the map to where that building should be and zeroed to it and hit so I assume I'm right?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    zeroing in this game (and IRL) assumes that you're shooting at somebody on a perfectly flat plain (see: shoot at man at the bottom of the mountain on his head and watch your shots go a foot over him etc)
    other than that I don't see a problem with the video? I might be being retarded

    edit: why does it feel like your quality improves after the shot? recording bleh?

    doubleedit wait is he in a building that isn't rendering for you?

    Probably lolengine issues combined with inconsistent rendering shit (like how grass used to only render based on view distance before a patch)
    I thought the yellow single was in a dip, yet he's on ~roughly~ the same level as me.

    I know the game is client side rego, I've seen/killed guys with arms etc poking out through walls when they have been laying down 3rd personing the windows

    I don't understand why that guy was at ~the same~ elevation as me and why he died in one shot (not headshot) to a mini

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Mini4 does 24 damage a shot or something?

    Idk, good shot either way

  4. #1104
    Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,743
    Not really. Old mate was stationary, nothing good about it.

    I don't understand what happened.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  5. #1105
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Not really. Old mate was stationary, nothing good about it.

    I don't understand what happened.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    You shot a guy on low HP and he died?

    might be the double shot bug idk

  6. #1106
    Super Rooerator Movember 2012Global Moderator ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,743
    Yeah but I watched him for a full minute before I shot, why was he so low on HP and so stationary and at ~the same~ elevation to me if he *was* afk(?) In that building


    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  7. #1107
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,057
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Yeah but I watched him for a full minute before I shot, why was he so low on HP and so stationary and at ~the same~ elevation to me if he *was* afk(?) In that building


    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    No meds?

  8. #1108
    TroN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Nice shot! Nice of them to stand still though

  9. #1109
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    15,872
    Psssh
    https://youtu.be/9Bcnksr5wyk

    Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  10. #1110
    TroN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Are we doing the 'long shots' video thing?

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticEph...ashimiTooSpicy

    Excuse the dumb reaction afterwards I don't make shots like that very often...

    (I know posted this already)
    Last edited by TroN; September 21 2017 at 09:19:02 AM.

  11. #1111
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,052
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    11 people left in the game.
    Someone shoots at me, so I hide behind a tree and look for him with the magical 3rd persion view by holding alt.
    The blue is closing in fast, so I hit tab to check what healing I have so I know if I need to make a run for it or if I can wait him out a little.

    insert facepalm here.
    Play first person, don't look back

    There's a /lot/ of internal discussion going on with the "pro" scene because 95% of them vastly prefer first person but tournaments keep making them play 3rd person, expect a larger push towards FPP only "competitive" by the end of the year
    The issue was the combination of alt and tab in the endgame. My computer froze up for a few minutes trying to relocate ram. :P
    Not the most honourable of deaths.

  12. #1112
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    11 people left in the game.
    Someone shoots at me, so I hide behind a tree and look for him with the magical 3rd persion view by holding alt.
    The blue is closing in fast, so I hit tab to check what healing I have so I know if I need to make a run for it or if I can wait him out a little.

    insert facepalm here.
    Play first person, don't look back

    There's a /lot/ of internal discussion going on with the "pro" scene because 95% of them vastly prefer first person but tournaments keep making them play 3rd person, expect a larger push towards FPP only "competitive" by the end of the year
    The issue was the combination of alt and tab in the endgame. My computer froze up for a few minutes trying to relocate ram. :P
    Not the most honourable of deaths.
    That's why i use autohotkey on my PC to catch any Alt+Tab keystrokes and change them to just be Tab.

  13. #1113
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    11 people left in the game.
    Someone shoots at me, so I hide behind a tree and look for him with the magical 3rd persion view by holding alt.
    The blue is closing in fast, so I hit tab to check what healing I have so I know if I need to make a run for it or if I can wait him out a little.

    insert facepalm here.
    Play first person, don't look back

    There's a /lot/ of internal discussion going on with the "pro" scene because 95% of them vastly prefer first person but tournaments keep making them play 3rd person, expect a larger push towards FPP only "competitive" by the end of the year
    The issue was the combination of alt and tab in the endgame. My computer froze up for a few minutes trying to relocate ram. :P
    Not the most honourable of deaths.
    Oh god

    The curse of Shift-Tab strikes again

  14. #1114

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    2,673
    Anyone else have an issue with color separation on foliage when you move your camera around?

  15. #1115
    Smuggo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    28,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Boltorano View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with color separation on foliage when you move your camera around?
    Yeah had it since last patch.



  16. #1116

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    2,673

  17. #1117
    evil edna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post
    Are we doing the 'long shots' video thing?

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticEph...ashimiTooSpicy

    Excuse the dumb reaction afterwards I don't make shots like that very often...

    (I know posted this already)
    weak popoff and no webcam, 2/10

  18. #1118

    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post
    Are we doing the 'long shots' video thing?

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticEph...ashimiTooSpicy

    Excuse the dumb reaction afterwards I don't make shots like that very often...

    (I know posted this already)
    weak popoff and no webcam, 2/10
    I quite liked the characteristic "Wife/kid's-asleep-I-can-only-whisper" Tron husk.

  19. #1119
    TroN's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Torashuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by evil edna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TroN View Post
    Are we doing the 'long shots' video thing?

    https://clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticEph...ashimiTooSpicy

    Excuse the dumb reaction afterwards I don't make shots like that very often...

    (I know posted this already)
    weak popoff and no webcam, 2/10
    I quite liked the characteristic "Wife/kid's-asleep-I-can-only-whisper" Tron husk.
    It's like you know me...

    I miss my gaming shed in my old house. Have to go back to creepy voice in this place.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •