hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1729

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

  1. #1621

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    2,772
    Even on a 970 I'd only consider my minimum FPS "acceptable".

  2. #1622
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

    Also I fucking hate the desert map
    +1
    Plebs itt

  3. #1623

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,562
    I like the desert map. I don't like less than 40 people being alive after 1st circle. But that is the life of Pecado/Hacienda always being on the flight path.

  4. #1624
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    I like the desert map. I don't like less than 40 people being alive after 1st circle. But that is the life of Pecado/Hacienda always being on the flight path.
    It's always quite easy to find people though

  5. #1625
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    I like the desert map. I don't like less than 40 people being alive after 1st circle. But that is the life of Pecado/Hacienda always being on the flight path.
    It's always quite easy to find people though
    pmuch

    hear shooting, run towards shooting, hope the shooting doesn't stop till you can see somebody and honorably third party gank them

  6. #1626
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,767
    Nice to see the hacking situation is getting better. In the 2 dozen games in the weekend there were only 4 obvious hackers (no scope through terrain from half the map away) and a couple of suspect people (you gotta be real good to get 15 kills in a row on the kill feed)

    I actually had a couple of enjoyable games.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  7. #1627
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,544
    So what's the deal with the bright blue bloodsplashes?

  8. #1628
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    So what's the deal with the bright blue bloodsplashes?
    afaik blue blood is a chinese thing

    i haven't played for a week or two though

  9. #1629

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Embracing Mediocrity
    Posts
    2,772
    It's the command line setting -KoreanRating

    Some people started using it for visibility reasons.

  10. #1630
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,544
    I saw some youtube clips where it's used.
    Sitting in a bush looking out over a long distance. Far off in a bush there is a blue stroboscope flash as some people are appearently having a fight. he scopes in and pops them both.
    Seems balanced and well thought through that...

  11. #1631

    Join Date
    May 31, 2011
    Posts
    4,032
    That could also very well be a German thing, as "real blood" (as in "OMG, it's RED!!") receives you a PG18 rating for gore/violence rather sooner than later.

  12. #1632
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    That could also very well be a German thing, as "real blood" (as in "OMG, it's RED!!") receives you a PG18 rating for gore/violence rather sooner than later.
    But why glowing blue tho? Why not just black?

  13. #1633
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hel OWeen View Post
    That could also very well be a German thing, as "real blood" (as in "OMG, it's RED!!") receives you a PG18 rating for gore/violence rather sooner than later.
    But why glowing blue tho? Why not just black?
    Because lazy. It was also turned down to be less colorful.

  14. #1634
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    29,558
    10 finished games out of 10

  15. #1635
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,643
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    10 finished games out of 10
    Still a better (and more finished) game than Kingdom Come

  16. #1636

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,176
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    10 finished games out of 10
    Still a better (and more finished) game than Kingdom Come
    Eh, about the same level tbh.

  17. #1637
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,525
    mobile version is surprisingly good
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  18. #1638
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,643
    mobile version runs better than the PC version, huh

  19. #1639
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,525
    8 man squads on test server
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  20. #1640
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,544
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    mobile version runs better than the PC version, huh
    lolnope. Some friends of mine gave it a try yesterday. They couldn't even get it to run, on multiple high end devices.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •