hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 59 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1463

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Learn mechanics then drop school till you are killing people, then start playing properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Way back in this thread I think I posted an amazing youtube series with loads of advanced tips and tricks.

This guy has a fairly decent and comprehensive collection of guides.

Things to consider are:

Where to drop: learn to know what hotzones are, but don't be afraid to drop on them. I've been alone in spots like School and the nearby apartment buildings multiple times because everybody thinks that "everyone else" will drop there. Decide on a spot and mark it, but have a backup plan if there's a bazillion guys going there and you don't want to go for it.

Another tip is to drop on known places with a high probability of cars (see map) and drive to locations that are off the planes trajectory. For example: plane goes diagonally NW to SW (over Georgo South), jump on one of the roads just North of Gatka, and drive towards locations that are NE. You'll most likely end up outside the first circle, but you should still have more than enough time, and you'll usually be alone.

Early game: :
    If you drop hot, it's all about grabbing loot (and knowing where the good loot is most likely ot be at) and reactions. Like Lana said; drop school until you've got it down. If you don't drop hot, spend some time looting, but don't spend 10 minutes getting the perfect loot and then dying 2 minutes later because you're moving like an idiot and everyone else is well placed. Loot quick, then ambush people who aren't.

Mid game: :
    Stealth: find a well placed bush. Love the bush. Hug the bush. Be the bush. Kill unsuspecting people. Bonus points if you have a silenced AR.
    Otherwise: High ground and scopes are your friends. Start thinking about where the late game will be, and move accordingly. Riding the circle is a decent strategy (staying just ahead of it to avoid getting fucked from behind), but if you get fucked by the circle (jumping in the wrong direction) you will spend a lot of time running or arriving in a noisy car in the late circles. Noise is bad. A thing to consider is to remember the trajectory the plane traveled. Along that axis there will be lots of people. Keep this in mind. Stay away from buildings.

Late game: :
    Once it drops below 20 players and the circle is getting smaller, it's a good idea to hit the ground. Stay low, move as little as possible, and try to find spots that aren't too obvious (crouching in a suspicious bush is usually not a good idea). Don't fire unless you're pretty sure you can kill your target quickly. Move once you have killed him, because everyone will know where you are (unless they're muppets).

It's worth remembering that tactics that work in other games like Squad, Arma etc. works here as well. Move smart, avoid open fields, don't stand on a ridge etc. If you're playing FPP, pinning people down (Duo/Squad) is a sound tactic. Remember to move. If people know where you are, they'll try to flank you if they're half decent. Spot a guy behind a tree? Pin him down and have your mate flank him and kill him.

</ wall of text>

Looting is for pussies.

Drop in high contest area, grab a gun, loot through murder.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I think this is slowly turning in to another episode of 'how an inexperienced game dev fails to cope with a mega hit '
    I realy hope not.

I also found a clip where some streamer (GRIMMMZ) is caught using an aimbot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQOO9IbWKXY&t=164s
    This is especially hilarious when (iirc) he was one of the guys yelling the hardest about stream ghosting and people kept using him as one of the examples of how bad it is or sth.

What a knob.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    I am dumb, so explain to me.. how is that a proof he is using aimbot, having a txt file full of words AIMBOT in it, in background.. What ??
    Many aimbot programs drop txt files like that in the background while you play. Some even change your wallpaper. I'm not entirely sure why. Guess they think it's funny when people get exposed for using their software.

Psht; damn tryhards...

Spoiler:

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I think this is slowly turning in to another episode of 'how an inexperienced game dev fails to cope with a mega hit '
    I realy hope not.

This is especially hilarious when (iirc) he was one of the guys yelling the hardest about stream ghosting and people kept using him as one of the examples of how bad it is or sth.

What a knob.

I am dumb, so explain to me.. how is that a proof he is using aimbot, having a txt file full of words AIMBOT in it, in background.. What ??
    Many aimbot programs drop txt files like that in the background while you play. Some even change your wallpaper. I'm not entirely sure why. Guess they think it's funny when people get exposed for using their software.
    I... what?

No, they don't, what would be the point of abusing paying customers

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I realy hope not.

What a knob.

I... what?

Don't let reality get in the way of hate for someone being paid to play computer games.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    I realy hope not.

What a knob.

I... what?

Don't let reality get in the way of hate for someone being paid to play computer games.
    Why would I hate someone I don't know? That doesn't make sense.
    I'm just saying I've seen other aimbot programs do the same.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    So is it real or a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    dunno but it appears ashaz is an aimbotter with prior experience

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    dunno but it appears ashaz is an aimbotter with prior experience

no. But I looked into it a few years back when there was all the talk about hacks in WoT.

Edit: Come to think of it, yea I have. I tested some silly hack script for the old 2d shooter "Soldat". That left a Credits like txt open.
    And we tried out some aimbot sillyness for Q3 arena at a lan party a long time ago. F-in Railguns everywhere. Thatone did the txt thing aswell.

Altho re-viewing that grimmz clip, that txt file is an unsaved document. So yea. The "It's a joke" claim sounds right there.
    Last edited by Ashaz; October 11 2017 at 04:01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    [IM]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264624605795188748/367648630603120640/20171011132247_1.jpg[/IMG]
    Grats dude

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Psht; damn tryhards...

Spoiler:
    Best gaem!

Quote Originally Posted by morpheps View Post
    Psht; damn tryhards...

Spoiler:
    Best gaem!
    Useful I - baited the last guy! Worst part is that our 4th man disconnected twice and couldn't rejoin, so it was basically two guys in the team. We got a total of 3 kills and won - not our best match. I get more fun out of matches where we end up top 15 teams but have 3-4 proper firefights to honest.

more chicken, screenshot cropped varc from it, easiest win ever only 2 kills between us
    Last edited by cullnean; October 11 2017 at 10:29:43 PM.

The video is a troll, he's actually a really good shot because you know, he plays all day.

Can't even get the game to run today.
    "Battleye failed to launch. Battleye failed to install."

Can't even get the game to run today.
    "Battleye failed to launch. Battleye failed to install."
    Restart PC to clear battleye bullshit.