hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 LastLast

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Great squad with the boys but i felt like i was playing like a turd. And RNGesus was spiteful
    Equium "got a scope?" duo

was fun will team again
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Great squad with the boys but i felt like i was playing like a turd. And RNGesus was spiteful
    Equium "got a scope?" duo

was fun will team again
    Haha, I have bad eyes and I can't see these fuckers unless its under at least 4x magnification!

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Wish this game would let us play bigger teams. Teams of 10 would be awesome

I'm not 100% sure about the "downed" mechanic tho. If anything I think you should bleed out faster but be unkillable while downed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post

I'm not 100% sure about the "downed" mechanic tho. If anything I think you should bleed out faster but be unkillable while downed.
    I believe you can do teams of 10 on custom game modes.

someone needs to become an affiliated streamer

I've got a twitch prime, and I was recording our shit last night via shadowplay

Location: My Genolution 'Auroral' AU-79, inside a Macharial, some docking bay, Sujarento VIII - Moon 1 - Republic Security Services Assembly Plant, Sujarento (Naught point three), Isoma Constellation, The Citadel (Caldari State), New Eden, Eve Online, Tranquility, some servers in a datacenter, London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol system, the Milky Way, Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Universe, (potentially) the Multiverse

Oh dear

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

I checked out a stream. you can up the bleedout speed, removed the ability to be revived. You are still killable when downed.

The streamer also created a mad max mode where you could only shoot while driving which looked fun. Though that required an honor system because you can't turn off shooting while on foot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post

I checked out a stream. you can up the bleedout speed, removed the ability to be revived. You are still killable when downed.
    I was saying the opposite - not killable while downed. It's the "killable while downed" that is the worst aspect of team gameplay for me because if one of you dies early on they have to sit out the rest of the round. I'd rather it was an all team or nothing system - no kills while downed but say, 2-3x longer to revive to balance?

The streamer also created a mad max mode where you could only shoot while driving which looked fun. Though that required an honor system because you can't turn off shooting while on foot.
    That sounds hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post

I was saying the opposite - not killable while downed. It's the "killable while downed" that is the worst aspect of team gameplay for me because if one of you dies early on they have to sit out the rest of the round. I'd rather it was an all team or nothing system - no kills while downed but say, 2-3x longer to revive to balance?

That sounds hilarious
    I included the "still killable while downed" so you knew it wasn't an option. Not because I misunderstood you.

Chicken dinner with the boys, was pleasant. Lark died heroically going for an airdrop, as men do.
      Spoiler:

I totally recorded the last 5 mins of that, but I didn't realise shadowplay fucking records sounds at high gain all the time so breathing into mic like no tomorrow.

Location: My Genolution 'Auroral' AU-79, inside a Macharial, some docking bay, Sujarento VIII - Moon 1 - Republic Security Services Assembly Plant, Sujarento (Naught point three), Isoma Constellation, The Citadel (Caldari State), New Eden, Eve Online, Tranquility, some servers in a datacenter, London, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol system, the Milky Way, Local Group, the Virgo Supercluster, the Universe, (potentially) the Multiverse

nice dinner, especially with the Duckslayer handicap.

Duckslayer has been in both fhc wins. Hes a good luck charm.

I got three kills in that one

I played a solo as my last match, I got all the way to the last 6, 9x kills so far. First I fell off a cliff. No probs i fell into water and actually it worked out because thye guy who was sneaking up behind me didn't see it and i was behind him.

Luckily for him, when i peeped over the ledge to shoot him i was peeping enough and shot the floor... he then killed me. GG

Which is kind of cool i suppose, but that red mark you get in third person to show your gun is blocked you cant see in scope mode.

I played a solo as my last match, I got all the way to the last 6, 9x kills so far. First I fell off a cliff. No probs i fell into water and actually it worked out because thye guy who was sneaking up behind me didn't see it and i was behind him.

Luckily for him, when i peeped over the ledge to shoot him i was peeping enough and shot the floor... he then killed me. GG

Which is kind of cool i suppose, but that red mark you get in third person to show your gun is blocked you cant see in scope mode.
    Big difference between PUBG and almost all other shooters. In most shooters, when in scope mode the bullet comes from the middle of the scope. In PUBG the bullet comes, more realistically, from the barrell.

Thus most prone scope shots hit the floor.

Big difference between PUBG and almost all other shooters. In most shooters, when in scope mode the bullet comes from the middle of the scope. In PUBG the bullet comes, more realistically, from the barrell.

Thus most prone scope shots hit the floor.
    yeah except in RL you'd notice your barrel is sticking into the dirt tbqh.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar

Has spewed an actual sensible sentence. It's not that it's faster (it is a bigger ship, therefor it needs better view".

Repeated knockouts cause you to bleed out faster, by the 3rd knockout you have literally seconds to pick them up.

Unkillable while downed would be absolutely aids because of free intel.

If they don't want to wait out the round then you all drop and restart, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

Repeated knockouts cause you to bleed out faster, by the 3rd knockout you have literally seconds to pick them up.

Unkillable while downed would be absolutely aids because of free intel.

If they don't want to wait out the round then you all drop and restart, deal with it.
    How about unkillable but unmovable and cant see shit.