hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788
Results 1,741 to 1,751 of 1751

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Taking away region selection sucks a little bit. I understand why they did it (FUCK CHINA!) But I mainly play in the early morning USTZ before work, and queues for NA were kinda shit so I'd queue up for EU to play squads. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Taking away region selection sucks a little bit. I understand why they did it (FUCK CHINA!) But I mainly play in the early morning USTZ before work, and queues for NA were kinda shit so I'd queue up for EU to play squads. Oh well.
    Didn't they show at one point more NA players get banned for cheating than Chinese players? Or am I thinking of a different game.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Didn't they show at one point more NA players get banned for cheating than Chinese players? Or am I thinking of a different game.
    Don't know about that, but there's been an infestation of chinese players on the eu servers since forever. And obviously we all love desync in our shooters.

If region locking is now live, why do I still end up in chinese squads and get insane lagspikes?

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    If region locking is now live, why do I still end up in chinese squads and get insane lagspikes?
    Matchmaking is somewhat borked since the recent patch

Turn on network debugging. If you join a server with more than 200 ping, leave.

Possibly because most of not all Chinese players have been playing through VPNs since day 1 because they have a huge government mandated firewall to get through?

I'm pretty confident that the people hacking the game are capable of working out how to get around a simple region lock.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Possibly because most of not all Chinese players have been playing through VPNs since day 1 because they have a huge government mandated firewall to get through?

I'm pretty confident that the people hacking the game are capable of working out how to get around a simple region lock.
    They don't though, PUBG is ran by Tencent in China, and that's one of the "old boys club" megacorps

Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post

They don't though, PUBG is ran by Tencent in China, and that's one of the "old boys club" megacorps
    same ones who made that PUBG copy Ring of Elysium that's currently being hyped by alot of streamers.

OK I mean the ones that are playing outside of the china servers.. Obviously the ones already playing on the china servers will continue to do so and probably wont even notice there is region locking, but they weren't the 'problem'.

same ones who made that PUBG copy Ring of Elysium that's currently being hyped by alot of streamers.
    They also own more than 10% of pubg corp.. They are just a very large game publisher that has its fingers in a lot of pies.