hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 80 of 88 FirstFirst ... 307077787980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1751

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Because my mates won't play tarkov because they are useless and keep shooting eachother, I've been playing a lot.. OC servers are pretty much 100% cheaters now.. I can't remember the last game where I didn't get killed by head shot from a guy no scoping from 1km away with an AK with about 70% of the time of being through hills..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Still haven't encountered a single cheater on EUW FPP, kinda disappointing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    How do I uninstall Reshade?
    Any reason why? I have had it installed since I got the game, not needed anymore?

The best clothes i could find 10/10

Very hipster. Well done. Pretty sure I've seen people wandering around Shoreditch like that.. minus the AK of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandzibar View Post
    Very hipster. Well done. Pretty sure I've seen people wandering around Shoreditch like that.. minus the AK of course.
    Needs more terribly brogued shoes without socks and rolled up trousers for shoreditch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I have the best flashbangs

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Uninstall reshade today guys, battle eye update means itís banable because fuck you thatsvwhy

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Uninstall reshade today guys, battle eye update means it’s banable because fuck you thatsvwhy

Sent from my iPhtapa
    I assume they are going to ban for nvidia beta drivers as well next because they are starting to include reshade like settings..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Uninstall reshade today guys, battle eye update means it’s banable because fuck you thatsvwhy

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Aaaaaaand delayed

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    I assume Battleye will just refuse to launch PUBG with reshade hooks enabled, not that it'll instaban you on launch

Then again, Dark Souls 2's anticheat softbanned me for having MSI Afterburner running, so who knows.

afaik Reshade is getting banned because it enabled a bunch of "QOL" improvements, such as making enemies bright yellow, and their anti-cheat can't discern between legit saturation changes and the more dodgy uses.

Playing this game again after long break. First game on the new map which looks pretty amazing tbh. Game is actually really fun to play now that its fluent and stable.

spend ur BP m8, free money

Movember '11 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 sarabando's Avatar
    have they upped the spawn rate for K98s? last few games ive seen fucking loads of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sarabando View Post
    have they upped the spawn rate for K98s? last few games ive seen fucking loads of them.
    It's random. Played the other day, squad dropped Los Leones and we found enough to outfit everyone with AR + Kar98. Next 2 games we found only one...

Ran into my first hacker in FPP. I feel like most hackers hit solos really hard because they get more BP that way to maximize profits. I don't see nearly any of them in Squads or Duos.

Uninstalling Reshade has utterly broken my PUBG install

I did manage to get PUBG running, but it apparently still had reshade working, instead of the "bad d3d9.dll" message

Inb4 I'm permabanned

edit: can confirm that whatever I did allowed reshade to continue working as normal and I can join games just fine

Good job?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Uninstalling Reshade has utterly broken my PUBG install

I did manage to get PUBG running, but it apparently still had reshade working, instead of the "bad d3d9.dll" message

Inb4 I'm permabanned

edit: can confirm that whatever I did allowed reshade to continue working as normal and I can join games just fine

Good job?
    they havent put the patch out for battle eye yet because they ahve no idea what they are doing, it was banning obs etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Got a squad chicken dinner the other evening. Somehow.

We had shitty loot, I had lvl armour and helmet and then accidentally rolled a hippy bus down a hill onto a crate with an AWM in it. I got 2 kills with the AWM in the last 10, then our usually shit squad mate won a 1v2. GG. We spent a lot of time reviving each other that game and complaining about RNG loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.