hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3676838485868788 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1751

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

  1. #1701
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post


    Killed shroud in duos today.

    twitch clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/SecretiveSpo...hPhilosoraptor
    His friend flashed himself, and...

    how did you not die!

  2. #1702
    Bentguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,520
    I was in the back with the vector, also flashed for the first half. And tigga lived through a combination of hand hits in the beginning, a level 3 vest, and a shitton of luck.

    Even if tigga had gone down on the 3rd burst we would have won tho, shroud was out of ammo.

  3. #1703

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,571
    All this game does is crash for me now. Constant crashes at different points.

    Get in game, parachute, land crash.
    Try to relaunch game, crash @ title screen.
    Try to relaunch again, get connected, crash as soon as map loads.

    I just completely reimaged my PC and freshly reinstalled game/drivers because this was happening before. Played fine for 2 weeks. And here we are again.

    I'm ready for a new BR game.

  4. #1704
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    All this game does is crash for me now. Constant crashes at different points.

    Get in game, parachute, land crash.
    Try to relaunch game, crash @ title screen.
    Try to relaunch again, get connected, crash as soon as map loads.

    I just completely reimaged my PC and freshly reinstalled game/drivers because this was happening before. Played fine for 2 weeks. And here we are again.

    I'm ready for a new BR game.
    dumb suggestion, but make sure all your DirectX/VCredist are in order?

  5. #1705
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,593
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    All this game does is crash for me now. Constant crashes at different points.

    Get in game, parachute, land crash.
    Try to relaunch game, crash @ title screen.
    Try to relaunch again, get connected, crash as soon as map loads.

    I just completely reimaged my PC and freshly reinstalled game/drivers because this was happening before. Played fine for 2 weeks. And here we are again.

    I'm ready for a new BR game.
    Tried Darwin project? Smaller scale and good for duos solo


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  6. #1706

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,571
    I'll just be patient and grab the next good BR that comes out. I don't like building shit in Fortnite, wish there was a mode that didn't involve building shit.

    I actually enjoy the gunplay of PUBG, but I've never had trouble getting a game working like this before.

  7. #1707
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,604
    Shiny


  8. #1708
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,940
    No one will be able to hit you, the shin off all that gold will blind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  9. #1709

    Join Date
    December 15, 2011
    Location
    The Establishment
    Posts
    1,352

    PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

    Bla-bling! +1 Dmg for blingness of shiny

  10. #1710
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,604
    Scar is back to usable levels


  11. #1711
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,593
    Not enough flying car, stillbswear by my ump/kar98 combo


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  12. #1712
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    4,896

  13. #1713

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,571
    Yeah, my favorite recent FPS and it runs like total dogshit. I've been playing NS2 lately.

  14. #1714
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,066
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Yeah, my favorite recent FPS and it runs like total dogshit. I've been playing NS2 lately.
    That game still has players? I'll have to check it out

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  15. #1715

    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    Unsubbed
    Posts
    2,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Yeah, my favorite recent FPS and it runs like total dogshit. I've been playing NS2 lately.
    That game still has players? I'll have to check it out
    You can find 6-10 active servers pretty much US/EU prime.

  16. #1716

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,303
    They're selling offical merch on korean online sites and it's... so basic and lazy it hurts.

    http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/d...ode=1462522871

  17. #1717
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,882
    Still better than any merch store CCP came up with...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  18. #1718
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Still better than any merch store CCP came up with...
    Again.. being better than CCP doesnt mean much.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  19. #1719
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,558
    The game turned unplayable for me at launch.
    It's still unplayable.
    First game, i get weird lagspikes and stuttering. Second game the full on freezes start. 10 min i to game two, opening the inv will cause a full minute freeze and "network lag detected". If I get shot at, the game shits itself and gives me an audio loop while not responding for a while....

    Can't find any fixes anywhere so... What other games of the genre are good? Maybe I should add that I don't like cartoonish games so frothnight is out.

  20. #1720
    Jack Coutu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9, 2011
    Location
    marketjacker
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    The game turned unplayable for me at launch.
    It's still unplayable.
    First game, i get weird lagspikes and stuttering. Second game the full on freezes start. 10 min i to game two, opening the inv will cause a full minute freeze and "network lag detected". If I get shot at, the game shits itself and gives me an audio loop while not responding for a while....

    Can't find any fixes anywhere so... What other games of the genre are good? Maybe I should add that I don't like cartoonish games so frothnight is out.
    Sounds like corrupt files, it's not that buggy anymore despite the whinging.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •