hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3474818283848586 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1718

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

  1. #1661
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,502
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Friendly reminder that PUBG's vertical sensitivity is 70% of the horizontal sensitivity by default for some ungodly reason

    You can edit an .ini file to normalize it, it makes a massive difference for some people
    Normal mouse problems

  2. #1662
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,852
    Double friendly reminder that the beta signups for the new (tiny) map are up

    https://mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/

    Opens in 6 hours

  3. #1663
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,455
    Is fun


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  4. #1664
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,455
    self reply best

    games are fast shit ton of loot, currentlty only solo ffp mode, weather and times of day are back
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  5. #1665
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    16,258
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Friendly reminder that PUBG's vertical sensitivity is 70% of the horizontal sensitivity by default for some ungodly reason

    You can edit an .ini file to normalize it, it makes a massive difference for some people
    Holy shit this explains so much. Now I feel dumb for never considering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  6. #1666
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    Friendly reminder that PUBG's vertical sensitivity is 70% of the horizontal sensitivity by default for some ungodly reason

    You can edit an .ini file to normalize it, it makes a massive difference for some people
    Holy shit this explains so much. Now I feel dumb for never considering it.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGRO...nsitivity_fix/

    probably not an issue for the people who only play PUBG, but I flipflop between PUBG and R6 Siege pretty frequently depending on the group mood/who's online and it absolutely fucks up my muscle memory for recoil control on full auto.
    Last edited by XenosisMk4; April 3 2018 at 03:35:32 PM.

  7. #1667
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,502
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    self reply best

    games are fast shit ton of loot, currentlty only solo ffp mode, weather and times of day are back
    Awesome

  8. #1668

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,726
    No key ripperoos.

  9. #1669
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,502
    4x4 is the best map

  10. #1670
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    4x4 is the best map



    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  11. #1671
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    4x4 is the best map
    As expected. cool.

  12. #1672
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,502
    Current event is shotguns and level 3 armor only.

  13. #1673
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,515
    They should add rambo style LMGs that you can't go prone with. for luls. Like the silly minigun with the backpack.

  14. #1674
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    16,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Current event is shotguns and level 3 armor only.
    Games later?


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

  15. #1675
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,502
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Current event is shotguns and level 3 armor only.
    Games later?


    Sent from my iPhtapa
    Yeah but don't think the event starts till after I leave.

  16. #1676
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,834
    Anyone want to team up for mobile?

  17. #1677
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,852
    It strikes me that PUBG's success pretty much means that we'll never get a TERA 2

    I'm kinda bummed about that, Tera had an excellent combat system hidden behind 2937471 cosmetics and loli catgirls

    well, the loli catgirls were front and center, but they were pretty great

  18. #1678

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    10,726
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It strikes me that PUBG's success pretty much means that we'll never get a TERA 2

    I'm kinda bummed about that, Tera had an excellent combat system hidden behind 2937471 cosmetics and loli catgirls

    well, the loli catgirls were front and center, but they were pretty great
    They are making a new mmo though.

    Also TERA was fucking godawful.

  19. #1679
    XenosisMk4's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13, 2017
    Location
    More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Posts
    3,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XenosisMk4 View Post
    It strikes me that PUBG's success pretty much means that we'll never get a TERA 2

    I'm kinda bummed about that, Tera had an excellent combat system hidden behind 2937471 cosmetics and loli catgirls

    well, the loli catgirls were front and center, but they were pretty great
    They are making a new mmo though.

    Also TERA was fucking godawful.
    fuck you it was great

  20. #1680
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    1,834
    There isn't a loli catgirl pubg clone yet?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •