hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 286875767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1751

Thread: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

I heard you like rng so I put rng in your rng. Seriously, random crates received to get random items later?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Honestly they waited longer than I expected Bluehole to before going mad with cosmetic dress up options

I predict cat ears by July

People giving a shit about cosmetics in 2018 year of our lord.

I realy don't see the problem as long as the cosmetics fit the game. And they look cool.
    Nor was it at all surpricing considdering how limited the options were before.
    "oh noes. My bandana won't be worth 10000 any more if they add other bandanas!"

Skirt sold off time to hoard a few thousand more bp so I can end up buying what I want anyway.

More turbo-lightspeed neoliberal platitudes/virtue signaling/misplaced priorities on full display.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Skirt sold off time to hoard a few thousand more bp so I can end up buying what I want anyway.
    I've made 50 over the last week selling Gamescon boxes I never opened v0v

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Yea we should totally accept and love the companies putting more and more shitty microtransaction rng into our games. We should thank them deeply.

Fuck off. It's not about the cosmetics, it's about the idiotic rng on top of rng lootboxes idiocy.

Don't buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Yea we should totally accept and love the companies putting more and more shitty microtransaction rng into our games. We should thank them deeply.

Fuck off. It's not about the cosmetics, it's about the idiotic rng on top of rng lootboxes idiocy.

Show us on the dolly where you confused Pay to win with random loot that doesn't even cost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post

Show us on the dolly where you confused Pay to win with random loot that doesn't even cost anything.
    Show us where youre incapable of reading. Oh right you just did.

And no "don't buy it" Is not an argument. I'm still getting a degraded game experience because of their greed and idiots supporting it. Borderline meaningless? Yes. But then so are games in general.

Last edited by Isyel; January 11 2018 at 03:44:12 AM.

degraded game experience

Its going to shit anyway cause they won't region lock asia/china and hackers and insane ping asians are making other servers unplayable, and they still havn't fixed a lot of basic issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Its going to shit anyway cause they won't region lock asia/china and hackers and insane ping asians are making other servers unplayable, and they still havn't fixed a lot of basic issues.

This is far more an issue than the non issue Isyel is freaking out about. Degraded game experience lol.

A very high % of my recent deaths and those of squad mates have had some very suspect deathcams. Quite often I just get caught out and bad positioning/match up kills me, but its pretty frustrating when you see yourself getting tracked behind walls or insta headshotted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

And no "don't buy it" Is not an argument. I'm still getting a degraded game experience because of their greed and idiots supporting it. Borderline meaningless? Yes. But then so are games in general.

m8 I generally agree with you on this but in this case you're tilting at windmills

If Bluehole start offering DLC Ghilli suits or thermal goggles I'll agree, but atm it's just "you can spend heaps of dosh to make people go "oh cool" when they gib you with a shotgun"

Are you serious?
    Randomised loot rewarded for playing the game has been a thing since forever. The fashion crates have zero impact on your gaming experience. Where's the greed in it?
    Last edited by Ashaz; January 11 2018 at 01:21:35 PM.

Tbh i have 0 problems with fleecing idiots for real money for wanting a rare miniskirt in MMO shooter game (or anything cosmetic at all).

Only idiots like Isyel can be triggred by that.

There's a fair slippery slope argument to be made, but to be honest the desire of gaming companies to make a hit load of money isn't going to go away because you don't like loot crates.

They don't need a large % of the playerbase to spend money on it for it to be a worthwhile business model. People are stupid and will waste their money.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

MFW the FHC gives a shit about the Barbie aspect of games.

Also play FPP, way less hackers.

Also play FPP, way less hackers.
    I typically do way better in FPP but TPP just feels more chill and fun tbh