hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1174

Thread: Pizza fight club - KitKats are not cool

  1. #761
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,369
    I want some blackpudding now.

  2. #762
    Mashie Saldana's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    978
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.

  3. #763
    Venec's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Europe's Mexico - Poland
    Posts
    5,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Hide mate, they're coming.

  4. #764
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Every day we drift further from God.

  5. #765
    Mashie Saldana's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Every day we drift further from God.
    Unfortunately no one is making that pizza any longer so here is the second best option:


  6. #766
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Every day we drift further from God.
    Unfortunately no one is making that pizza any longer so here is the second best option:

    Tf is that, souvlaki pizza?

  7. #767
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    SVN
    Posts
    9,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Every day we drift further from God.
    Unfortunately no one is making that pizza any longer so here is the second best option:

    Tf is that, souvlaki pizza?
    Kebab pizza with kebab sauce on top

    Careful not head hit on rock!
    laughs in Slovenian

  8. #768
    Mashie Saldana's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    978
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Every day we drift further from God.
    Unfortunately no one is making that pizza any longer so here is the second best option:

    Tf is that, souvlaki pizza?
    Kebab pizza with kebab sauce on top
    That is the correct answer, the most popular pizza in Sweden.

  9. #769
    Djan Seriy Anaplian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,099
    Utter heresy!

  10. #770

    Join Date
    August 24, 2011
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashie Saldana View Post
    My all time favourite pizza back in Sweden was called "India", the topping if i remember correctly was: tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, pineapple, bananas, curry powder and a few peanuts.
    Every day we drift further from God.
    Unfortunately no one is making that pizza any longer so here is the second best option:

    Tf is that, souvlaki pizza?
    Kebab pizza with kebab sauce on top
    That is the correct answer, the most popular pizza in Sweden.
    And they say imirgration is the problem there

    Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

  11. #771
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    9,598
    It's just an italian gyro.

    edit: Showed it to my dad. He wants it. He also abhors pineapple on pizza.
    Last edited by Nordstern; July 19 2018 at 03:36:00 AM.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  12. #772

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,652
    Kebab pizza is fine though, surprisingly delish.

    My people would murder me for saying this i suspect but fuck it.

  13. #773
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Djan Seriy Anaplian View Post
    Utter heresy!
    C / D

    Kebap Pizza is fine. It's just fancy Lahmacun anyways.

  14. #774
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,336
    Inb4 sauerkraut/wienerschnitzel pizza

    Piss off

  15. #775
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,208
    Schweinsbratenpizza pliss

  16. #776
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Posts
    7,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Kebab pizza is fine though, surprisingly delish.

    My people would murder me for saying this i suspect but fuck it.
    may god have mercy on your soul

  17. #777
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,423
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Inb4 sauerkraut/wienerschnitzel pizza

    Piss off
    The asian place around the corner has Schnitzel Maki
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  18. #778

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    11,652
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    Inb4 sauerkraut/wienerschnitzel pizza

    Piss off
    The asian place around the corner has Schnitzel Maki
    ...

    Tonkatsu maki is extremely common m8.

  19. #779
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,208
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Kebab pizza is fine though, surprisingly delish.

    My people would murder me for saying this i suspect but fuck it.
    may god have mercy on your soul

  20. #780
    Lief Siddhe's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 15, 2011
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    6,336
    TITUS!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •