hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 729

Thread: Pizza fight club

  1. #641
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,070
    Alright. The experiment is back on.

    Donair pizza with tartar sauce.

    Prelude to experiment. Loosening up the taste buds. Cyka blyad!

      Spoiler:
    Last edited by Elriche Oshego; March 19 2017 at 03:07:35 AM.

  2. #642
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    IT'S A FRUIT
    So is tomato.

    Checkmate.
    meh

  3. #643

    Join Date
    August 24, 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tighten View Post
    Dough bois

    Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk
    U fuckin wat?

    You fucking what bruh
    M8
    Fruit with or without dough is a supa srs
    Topic but is pizza, pizza without doh,
    Cos "cheap" Turkish bread fucking thin crust pizza these days doesn't even look like pizza dough

    Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

  4. #644
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,017
    Ananas on a pizza is probably cancerous
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  5. #645
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ananas on a pizza is probably cancerous
    You haven't lived until you've had a biltong 'n piesang pizza ouboet. I've been saving the secret weapon, but now it is revealed. Best perpetrated by Action Pizza on the confluence of Point Road and West Street in Durban.
    meh

  6. #646
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,070
    I'm really confused right now. This is disturbing and uncomfortable.

    Two reasons:
    1) A donair pizza with fresh ingredients? Fresh spinach? Fresh tzaziki sauce? Ok mate I'll take it.
    2) Tartar sauce on pizza (used sparingly) is not so bad

    On the crust with donair 'meat' is tasty


  7. #647
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I'm really confused right now. This is disturbing and uncomfortable.

    Two reasons:
    1) A donair pizza with fresh ingredients? Fresh spinach? Fresh tzaziki sauce? Ok mate I'll take it.
    2) Tartar sauce on pizza (used sparingly) is not so bad

    On the crust with donair 'meat' is tasty

    Goddamn it, you guys are going to make me try tartar sauce with pizza...

    A+ kebab pizza.
    meh

  8. #648
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,070
    I am so confused by food today

    I was not expecting a donair pizza with fresh ingredients. Why does it taste good? WHAT DID YOU DO IRANIAN DELIVERY DRIVER GUY? WHY DID YOU SMELL LIKE THE GANJ?

  9. #649
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    WHY DID YOU SMELL LIKE THE GANJ?
    This one is easy...
    meh

  10. #650
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,070

  11. #651
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    7,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Somebody rep this man.
    meh

  12. #652
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,287
    Hah told you so.


    

  13. #653
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,508
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    IT'S A FRUIT
    So is tomato.

    Checkmate.
    pwnt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  14. #654
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    6,017
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I'm really confused right now. This is disturbing and uncomfortable.

    Two reasons:
    1) A donair pizza with fresh ingredients? Fresh spinach? Fresh tzaziki sauce? Ok mate I'll take it.
    2) Tartar sauce on pizza (used sparingly) is not so bad

    On the crust with donair 'meat' is tasty

    Goddamn it, you guys are going to make me try tartar sauce with pizza...

    A+ kebab pizza.
    I thought tartar sauce with pizza was something normal for people everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  15. #655
    מלך יהודים Zeekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,287
    I'm trademarking it so fuck off Smarca


    

  16. #656
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    26,526
    look alive fatties


  17. #657
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,920
    33 fucking pages, not sure if repost:


  18. #658
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,508
    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  19. #659
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    20,032
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Ananas on a pizza is probably cancerous
    You haven't lived until you've had a biltong 'n piesang pizza ouboet. I've been saving the secret weapon, but now it is revealed. Best perpetrated by Action Pizza on the confluence of Point Road and West Street in Durban.
    With some complimentery durban poison*.


    *Don't get robbed and/or killed at night

    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    I am so confused by food today


    I was not expecting a donair pizza with fresh ingredients. Why does it taste good? WHAT DID YOU DO IRANIAN DELIVERY DRIVER GUY? WHY DID YOU SMELL LIKE THE GANJ?

    Stronk proud food delivery guy traditions bruv!
    Half the time the delivery guys looks as baked as I am.
    Cheeky smiley nods.
    Last edited by Stoffl; March 28 2017 at 05:21:10 AM.

  20. #660
    Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24, 2011
    Location
    Putting owls in your Moss
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    In some parts the british/irish stereotype of having the worlds worst cuisine/food is very well deserved.
    W0lf, I don't think you're in a position to claim germany is somehow superior in the food department compared to UK

    Behold, Germany's newest invention on the cuisine front:



    Chocolate pizza. Pineapples eat your heart out

    "Dr. Oetker". Dr. Mengele more like. In what kind of laboratory did they conceive this freak?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •