Thread: Pizza fight club

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    St. Louis, Missouri is fucking terrible for cheese
    The prosecution rests.
    meh

Fuck.. I'm more shocked about the Bundy and coke tbh. He's going to be paying a premium for not using postmix.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Fuck restaurants that dont have pepsi and coke so people can have what they prefer, "Is pepsi ok?" is the worst question ever. Second only to those cretins who actually order a coke at a non fast-food restaurant. Shame be upon you. Water, wine or beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

6 dollars for 6.5 ounces of president brie

fuck this place

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Fuck.. I'm more shocked about the Bundy and coke tbh. He's going to be paying a premium for not using postmix.
    Gotta make yourself seem more impressive on a first date

Power move if I ever seen it

Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

fuck this place
    I like their salted butter. Its quite decent for how cheap it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ctrlchris View Post
    Gotta make yourself seem more impressive on a first date

Power move if I ever seen it
    Absolutely haram scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post

fuck this place

1 / 100g, cheaper when it's on sale.
    Last edited by Stoffl; March 14 2017 at 07:36:45 AM.
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

Can we just not do cheap cheese? There is only one way to make cheese cheap and that's too not take due care and attention when making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Can we just not do cheap cheese? There is only one way to make cheese cheap and that's too not take due care and attention when making it.
    Preshredded/Pregrated; there is parmesan sold in the US with wood pulp/cellulose as a filler. The preshredded is just as bad, with stuff so it doesn't stick to itself.

It's not cheap, it's just not overpriced here. I was talking about the same french Brie as cuban walrus m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ego Proxy View Post
    Preshredded/Pregrated; there is parmesan sold in the US with wood pulp/cellulose as a filler. The preshredded is just as bad, with stuff so it doesn't stick to itself.
    Mainly dusted in (potato) starch usually. Its shite. Try to grill dusted cheese and weep at the results.

Pre grated cheese man. Up there with pre sliced carrots and pre mashed potato as food for the elderly with limited mobility only. If youre buying this as a fully functioning adult you are probably spasticated
    It's basically for parents who don't want to deal with the small shit when feeding their kids. I haven't had pre-shredded parmesan since my parents could tell me to grate some parmesan. It sure as fuck isn't because of cost savings, I've been working on the same brick for going on two years now.

So many people don't know why the EU is a good thing, this is a perfect example. You aren't allowed to call cheese parmesan unless its really Parmigiano-Reggiano within the EU. Outside of it everyone calls all grated cheese parmesan.

Same story with stuff like champagne or feta cheese (has to be from Greece and has to be made out of sheep/goat milk, i.e real feta).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geogra...European_Union

That's such a good regulation and due to it companies cant endlessly lie to us in Europe and market their inferior products as whatever they like.

Mainly dusted in (potato) starch usually. Its shite. Try to grill dusted cheese and weep at the results.

Pre grated cheese man. Up there with pre sliced carrots and pre mashed potato as food for the elderly with limited mobility only. If youre buying this as a fully functioning adult you are probably spasticated
    pre sliced carrots, pre-peeled bananas. Espasticated scenes man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post

It's basically for parents who don't want to deal with the small shit when feeding their kids. I haven't had pre-shredded parmesan since my parents could tell me to grate some parmesan. It sure as fuck isn't because of cost savings, I've been working on the same brick for going on two years now.
    gotta freeze that Parmesan and grate it straight from the coldness for max freshness. doesnt really affect the taste like it would for frozen freshly grated meat.

The busy parent though. Is it really impossible to spend 2 minutes slicing a carrot or grating cheese? Seems worth it to avoid wood pulp and yet more pointless plastic waste messing up the future.

Glorious Hrvatska sheep cheese scenes. Whenever I'm there for holiday I import half a kilo of that shit and freeze it. Grate it onto Pizza for maximum dankness.
    Last edited by Stoffl; March 14 2017 at 11:27:50 AM.

Ask me about midgets Donor Mendolorian Girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    So many people don't know why the EU is a good thing, this is a perfect example. You aren't allowed to call cheese parmesan unless its really Parmigiano-Reggiano within the EU. Outside of it everyone calls all grated cheese parmesan.

Same story with stuff like champagne or feta cheese (has to be from Greece and has to be made out of sheep/goat milk, i.e real feta).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geogra...European_Union

That's such a good regulation and due to it companies cant endlessly lie to us in Europe and market their inferior products as whatever they like.
    Don't forget Cornish Pasties. Have to have been made in Cornwall.
    irony1
    ˈīrənē/

noun

Quote Originally Posted by Smuggo View Post
    Just goes to show how lowbrow the tastes of the British public are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post

pre sliced carrots, pre-peeled bananas. Espasticated scenes man.

gotta freeze that Parmesan and grate it straight from the coldness for max freshness. doesnt really affect the taste like it would for frozen freshly grated meat.

The busy parent though. Is it really impossible to spend 2 minutes slicing a carrot or grating cheese? Seems worth it to avoid wood pulp and yet more pointless plastic waste messing up the future.

Glorious Hrvatska sheep cheese scenes. Whenever I'm there for holiday I import half a kilo of that shit and freeze it. Grate it onto Pizza for maximum dankness.
    goddamn i love me some good sheep / goat cheeses

so fucking good

Before I go on is cellulose wood?

Apparently so.

My bad. I thought we were speaking of the cellulose used in that abomination known as preshredded cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post

Apparently so.
    Not necessarily, it makes up the cell walls of plants and algae (and is secreted by some bacteria), but for the purposes of cheese dusting, yes its wood pulp
    I think the purest form of cellulose you'd be familiar with in nature is cotton.
    So basically you are intellectually dishonest and just speak out your ass and communication with you should be treated as such. Combining that with what wolf just posted does wonders to explain why my experience in the US and perception does not correlate.