hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 20272829303132 LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 636

Thread: The Expanse [Megathread]

  1. #581
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    you misunderstood friend, I pirate everything.
    Cool! I can respect that!
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    >2019
    >using bittorrent
    >2019
    >living in any slavic country
    >time before another crisis hits
    >spending tens of dollars on subscriptions for random TV shows
    >no
    Oh really? And why were you not Slavs back in 1990? E braco Janezi? Sto tad niste bili Sloveni!!! :P
    I consider us Slovenes to be less Slav and I think we're a lot closer to the Germanic ethic group than the rest of you lot (therefore superior)
    wutwot i thought you left your shithole for vienna?
    what


    also his shithole is probably comfier than vienna, can ask our resident australians

  2. #582
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,479
    Thruth be told, calling Slovenia a shithole is jokingly bad. They are miles ahead of any other former xYU country and should still be ahead at least of Bulgaria and Romania. Don't know how salaries and cost of life compare to the Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia (:P) and Soviet Baltics...

  3. #583
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    baltic states are a hipster wasteland/post-industrial wonderland

  4. #584
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    22,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    you misunderstood friend, I pirate everything.
    Cool! I can respect that!
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    >2019
    >using bittorrent
    >2019
    >living in any slavic country
    >time before another crisis hits
    >spending tens of dollars on subscriptions for random TV shows
    >no
    Oh really? And why were you not Slavs back in 1990? E braco Janezi? Sto tad niste bili Sloveni!!! :P
    I consider us Slovenes to be less Slav and I think we're a lot closer to the Germanic ethic group than the rest of you lot (therefore superior)
    wutwot i thought you left your shithole for vienna?
    >implying we'd let him in

  5. #585
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Thruth be told, calling Slovenia a shithole is jokingly bad. They are miles ahead of any other former xYU country and should still be ahead at least of Bulgaria and Romania. Don't know how salaries and cost of life compare to the Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia (:P) and Soviet Baltics...
    Truth: Dont tar all of Slovenia with the smarnca brush

  6. #586
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,479
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    baltic states are a hipster wasteland/post-industrial wonderland
    Didn't they almost exterminate their pensioners and poor through extreme neoliberalism in 90es?

  7. #587
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,764

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Thruth be told, calling Slovenia a shithole is jokingly bad. They are miles ahead of any other former xYU country and should still be ahead at least of Bulgaria and Romania. Don't know how salaries and cost of life compare to the Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia (:P) and Soviet Baltics...
    Truth: Dont tar all of Slovenia with the smarnca brush
    Confirming.

    Laibach is from Slovenia, and Laibach are awesome.


  8. #588
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    baltic states are a hipster wasteland/post-industrial wonderland
    Didn't they almost exterminate their pensioners and poor through extreme neoliberalism in 90es?
    anything soviet is of evil

  9. #589

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Chichester, UK
    Posts
    1,663
    Is there anywhere to watch season 3 that doesn't involve utorrent?

  10. #590

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    4,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Is there anywhere to watch season 3 that doesn't involve utorrent?
    hard copy

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Expanse-Sea.../dp/B07GGPNXQ5

  11. #591
    Lachesis VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20, 2011
    Location
    Egghelende
    Posts
    3,764
    Or wait until the 8th when it will be streaming on Amazon.

  12. #592
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    10,163
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Is there anywhere to watch season 3 that doesn't involve utorrent?
    hard copy

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Expanse-Sea.../dp/B07GGPNXQ5
    That's how I've been watching. Extra features are nice.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  13. #593
    Crystalline Entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    5,361
    Steven Stait in another film, doesn't look awful

    "I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

    Smuggo - Brexit Thread

  14. #594
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    30,938
    looks terrible but realdoll role suits him well

    shame i'm not gay to wank over him

  15. #595
    Ted Breakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23, 2011
    Location
    Babylon E5
    Posts
    1,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Crush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Equium Duo View Post
    Is there anywhere to watch season 3 that doesn't involve utorrent?
    hard copy

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Expanse-Sea.../dp/B07GGPNXQ5
    That's how I've been watching. Extra features are nice.
    It's all on Prime now...

  16. #596

    Join Date
    February 1, 2013
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    looks terrible but realdoll role suits him well

    shame i'm not gay to wank over him
    I think you're more gay than you know

    Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    calling xenosis a spazlord (five infractions)

    Date the ban will be lifted: February 8 2013, 02:00:00 PM

  17. #597
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,991
    Book 8 is out. Tiamat's Wrath.

  18. #598
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,634
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Book 8 is out. Tiamat's Wrath.
    MOTHEROFZEUZ!

  19. #599
    Shaftoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ships
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Book 8 is out. Tiamat's Wrath.
    28th of March?

    Some bookstores had it early, but all the ones I checked were sold out

    Edit: Actually I just checked and waterstones has it in stock. Guess what I am doing tomorrow!
    Last edited by Shaftoes; March 19 2019 at 07:58:42 PM.

  20. #600
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaftoes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Book 8 is out. Tiamat's Wrath.
    28th of March?

    Some bookstores had it early, but all the ones I checked were sold out

    Edit: Actually I just checked and waterstones has it in stock. Guess what I am doing tomorrow!
    Book starts rough, literally the first sentence is a gut punch.
      Spoiler:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •